GUILTY FL - Kindergarten teacher arrested for using son, 1, to make child *advertiser censored*, Seminole Co., 14 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Elementary teacher, 34, is arrested for 'creating child *advertiser censored* and sending it to ex-boyfriend' | Daily Mail Online

Audra Mabel, 34, was terminated from Spring Lake Elementary School in Altamonte Springs where she worked as a kindergarten teacher, following her arrest on Thursday for allegedly producing and distributing child *advertiser censored*.

Mabel was arrested after her ex-boyfriend, Justin Ritchie, 36, was taken into custody for allegedly sexually assaulting his four-year-old daughter, according to a criminal complaint filed by the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida.

upload_2019-3-18_2-41-9.jpeg

Ritchie is married and has three children of his own, including a one-year-old.

Authorities started investigating him after his wife told police that she was bathing her three children, when her four-year-old told her that Ritchie 'had touched her vulva'.

On March 6, a forensic child interviewer spoke with the victim who told investigators that her father, Ritchie, had touched her 'many times'.

Ritchie was arrested on March 8 and investigators said they found 10 videos and images on his cell phone that showed him 'sexually assaulting' his four-year-old and his one-year-old child.

upload_2019-3-18_2-41-33.jpegupload_2019-3-18_2-41-45.jpegupload_2019-3-18_2-42-5.jpegupload_2019-3-18_2-42-17.jpeg

Another video allegedly shows Mabel using her one-year-old son 'to engage in or assist her to engage in sexually explicit conduct'.

Mabel reportedly admitted to producing videos with the one-year-old in 2017 when she worked as a first-grade teacher at a school in Lansing, Michigan.

upload_2019-3-18_2-42-29.jpeg upload_2019-3-18_2-42-58.jpeg

She claimed that she sent the videos and photos to Ritchie, who was living in Florida, because they 'sometimes incorporated role-play and fantasies of child sex abuse into their sexual relations,' the complaint reads.

[...]

Audra Mabel: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Kindergarten teacher accused of recording child sex abuse

Primary teacher 'made sex abuse videos of her son, 1, for her paedo boyfriend'

Affidavit: Seminole County elementary school teacher accused of creating, distributing child *advertiser censored*

Elementary teacher, 34, is arrested for 'creating child *advertiser censored* and sending it to ex-boyfriend' | Daily Mail Online

Audra Mabel, 34, was terminated from Spring Lake Elementary School in Altamonte Springs where she worked as a kindergarten teacher, following her arrest on Thursday for allegedly producing and distributing child *advertiser censored*.

Mabel was arrested after her ex-boyfriend, Justin Ritchie, 36, was taken into custody for allegedly sexually assaulting his four-year-old daughter, according to a criminal complaint filed by the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida.

View attachment 174772

Ritchie is married and has three children of his own, including a one-year-old.

Authorities started investigating him after his wife told police that she was bathing her three children, when her four-year-old told her that Ritchie 'had touched her vulva'.

On March 6, a forensic child interviewer spoke with the victim who told investigators that her father, Ritchie, had touched her 'many times'.

Ritchie was arrested on March 8 and investigators said they found 10 videos and images on his cell phone that showed him 'sexually assaulting' his four-year-old and his one-year-old child.

View attachment 174773View attachment 174774View attachment 174775View attachment 174776

Another video allegedly shows Mabel using her one-year-old son 'to engage in or assist her to engage in sexually explicit conduct'.

Mabel reportedly admitted to producing videos with the one-year-old in 2017 when she worked as a first-grade teacher at a school in Lansing, Michigan.

View attachment 174777 View attachment 174778

She claimed that she sent the videos and photos to Ritchie, who was living in Florida, because they 'sometimes incorporated role-play and fantasies of child sex abuse into their sexual relations,' the complaint reads.

[...]

Audra Mabel: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Kindergarten teacher accused of recording child sex abuse

Primary teacher 'made sex abuse videos of her son, 1, for her paedo boyfriend'

Affidavit: Seminole County elementary school teacher accused of creating, distributing child *advertiser censored*

What slime balls.:eek:
To sexual abuse, make videos of these toddlers is inexcusable.
What else have these morons been up to?
MOO.

I originally signed up to "watch" this thread, but I just don't think I can do it. Just seeing it in my list of Watched Threads makes me feel like crying and/or vomiting. I wish peace, love, and healing for these innocent victims, and swift and severe justice for these despicable perps. I want to be here to show my support for these children, but I'm a mom of four and this particular thread is one I don't think I can take. Hugs to all of you fighting the good fight.

Wife of accused child rapist arrested on child *advertiser censored* charge, feds say

It gets worse!!!!! The wife has been arrested too.

“During the course of the investigation, authorities said they searched Justin Ritchie's cellphone and found that between June 18 and 19, 2018 he sent his wife Sarah Ritchie multiple indecent pictures of young girls while she was at their home in Seminole County.

A search of Sarah Ritchie's phone resulted in authorities finding three videos recorded in November 2018 in which she was engaged in sexual conduct while a baby was nearby, according to the report.

Federal agents said that Sarah Ritchie admitted to receiving nude images of a child from her husband and discussing pedophilia with him as well as listening to a recorded conversation about pedophilia between her husband and her husband's mistress, Audra Mabel, who taught kindergarten at Spring Lake Elementary School in Altamonte Springs.”

Yikes. Made the mistake of reading the complaint. What sick *#@&’s.

Seems like hardly anyone does much time for any of these gross offenses though. I hope they are ALL (3 of them) in prison for years.

Their Facebook pages all look normal too. Don’t know how to link Facebook but girlfriend is Audra Elizabeth. Justin and Sarah Ritchie are found under their names.

If there is any good to this story, it's that the adults were caught NOW instead of later. This story makes me ill as well. What those babies have endured is sickening. Wishing them safety and love from here to the rest of their shattered lives.

Wife of accused child rapist arrested on child *advertiser censored* charge, feds say

It gets worse!!!!! The wife has been arrested too.

“During the course of the investigation, authorities said they searched Justin Ritchie's cellphone and found that between June 18 and 19, 2018 he sent his wife Sarah Ritchie multiple indecent pictures of young girls while she was at their home in Seminole County.

A search of Sarah Ritchie's phone resulted in authorities finding three videos recorded in November 2018 in which she was engaged in sexual conduct while a baby was nearby, according to the report.

Federal agents said that Sarah Ritchie admitted to receiving nude images of a child from her husband and discussing pedophilia with him as well as listening to a recorded conversation about pedophilia between her husband and her husband's mistress, Audra Mabel, who taught kindergarten at Spring Lake Elementary School in Altamonte Springs.”

The sickos always know how to identify and find one another. Disgusting. Those poor kids.

The sickos always know how to identify and find one another. Disgusting. Those poor kids.
Yes a million times. I’ve never understood how deviants find each other. So you’re dating someone and they ask if you are turned on by having sex with infants?

Side note: tlcya - feel like it’s been years since I’ve “seen” you!

Yes a million times. I’ve never understood how deviants find each other. So you’re dating someone and they ask if you are turned on by having sex with infants?

I think you give off a vibe that you are not even aware of.

That is why children of alcoholics end up with SO that are alcoholics as well, for instance.

Stop the world I need to get off.
What in God’s green earth is wrong with these people. These are the type of ‘humans’ who should never be set free to inflict pain upon yet another innocent child.

BBM - I know right? I mean, I can only assume that it is similar to how drug abusers recognize one another. Certain word usage, then wait and see whether the other person is picking up what you are laying down - maybe :confused: I mean, it just boggles the mind. With such a horrendous crime how does the one approach the other???

OT been a hot minute for sure, hope you are well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back