Spain Agnese Klavina - Latvian woman taken by Brits in Spain 2014

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
This is awful to see - can anyone manage to embed the CCTV footage into the thread please (I've tried and can't!)

Chilling CCTV footage captured the last time a missing waitress was seen alive before she was allegedly abducted by two Brits outside a Costa del Sol nightclub.

Multi-millionaire property developer's son Westley Capper can be seen grabbing Agnese Klavina by the arm and pointing to his nearby Mercedes S63.

Craig Porter, who is currently on trial at a court in Malaga over Agnese's disappearance along with Capper, was already in the Merc with tinted windows parked outside Aqwa Mist in the upmarket holiday resort of Puerto Banus.

The pair also denied boarding Capper's boat four days later at Puerto de la Duquesa near Gibraltar with a large suitcase and carpet, and two other men who are not on trial, to dispose of her body at sea.

Chilling moment missing Latvian waitress is seen alive for the last time outside Costa del Sol club | Daily Mail Online

A GROUP campaigning to find a missing Agnese Klavina, a Latvian woman last seen in Marbella in 2014 has confirmed that the trial of those accused of kidnapping her will start today [yesterday] at Malaga Provincial Court.

Prosecutors announced they would seek 12-year jail sentences for Wesley Capper, 40, and Craig Porter, 36, if they are found guilty at the trial.

Siene Ousmane, a doorman who worked at the nightclub where Klavina was last seen is also due to stand trial in connection with her disappearance. He is accused of holding the door of the car that Klavina was bungled into closed to stop her from fleeing.

Trial of two Brits accused following Agnese Klavina’s disappearance in 2014 due in Costa del Sol court TODAY - Euro Weekly News Spain

22 February 2018
MARBELLA KIDNAP TRIAL: Brit pair could face 12-year sentence - Euro Weekly News Spain
94ba03acc424f5aedd786bb737484696.jpg
MYSTERY: Agnese Klavina was last seen being bundled into a car by Westley Capper (inset left), and a snap taken on the night she vanished (inset right).
"It comes as lawyer Fernando Scornik Gerstein, prosecuting, reiterated earlier claims that the body of Latvian waitress Agnese Klavina ‘was thrown into the sea, most likely off the coast of Murcia.’"

"A doorman from the club will also stand trial after the video revealed that he held the car door closed as she tried to escape.

The men have admitted leaving with her, but Porter claims to have fallen asleep as soon as he got into the car, while Capper said he had left her near her flat in San Pedro de Alcantara before contradicting himself during a reconstruction, leading a judge to describe his statement as ‘improbable.’

But a lack of evidence saw Essex-born Capper, the privately-educated son of a multi-millionaire, and Liverpudlian Porter released from custody. After leaving the Marbella courtroom the men parked their car in a space reserved for disabled drivers as they enjoyed a celebratory drink."

"Increasingly convinced that Ms Klavina was dead, investigators swooped on a yacht owned by Capper and moored at the Tomas Maestre marina in La Manga, Mar Menor. They found that just a few hours after the victim’s disappearance, Capper and ‘several other people’ drove to Murcia to collect the boat before setting sail for Fuengirola, arriving on September 8.

A day later they moored up at La Duquesa in Manilva, and early on September 10, Capper, Porter and two unidentified individuals were captured on video as they dragged a heavy suitcase aboard.

On September 13 Capper and Porter set sail for Ibiza but ended up docking at La Manga after claiming that the vessel’s engine had failed. Then on September 15 they returned to Marbella by car."

Last edited:
What a scary video clip.

She tries to get out and the guy on outside keeps her from escaping.

The hand "shaking" between the two guys is maybe money and/or drugs exchanging hands. Maybe a date rape drug was being purchased or a harder drug to drug her later.

I've seen that fake hand shaking before on multiple videos of drug buys in big cities. They were exchanging money and drugs usually.

I wonder why she didnt just run and start screaming for help. She obviously felt something was seriously wrong getting in that car.

I invited Niner too who is from Latvia to visit this thread. I think she will drop in here to visit the thread by tomorrow.

Maybe she knows of this case and can offer some insights if she has heard about it before.

Hey!
Thanks Hatfield for pointing out this thread to me and Thanks to CoverMeCagney for tagging me.

Well - I'm not going to be much help - as I have never heard about this here!! Surprisingly. But then I don't read Latvian newspapers. It would probably take me a year to get thru just one article! LOL! My reading skills in Latvian are NOT good, but I can speak it! :)

I'll go hunting around to see if anyone else has heard about this case. Klavina is a popluar name, and believe I know a few. I'll check it out.

I can’t get my head around this one

A young woman with her whole life ahead of her disappears back in 2014, with what seems like tons of circumstantial evidence and the charge is only ‘unlawful detention’ and it ‘feared’ she has been killed

Under Spanish law is a charge of murder, manslaugter etc impossible without a body?

Surprising that with so many suspects and accessories involved, LE have not managed to make a single one ‘flip’ and tell all

Hope justice is done

Me too.

It's disgusting, these two seem to have no regard for human life.

If they are found guilty they 9nly stand to get 12 years! That's nothing.

Makes you wonder how many others have come to harm because of them.

This is awful to see - can anyone manage to embed the CCTV footage into the thread please (I've tried and can't!)

Chilling CCTV footage captured the last time a missing waitress was seen alive before she was allegedly abducted by two Brits outside a Costa del Sol nightclub.

Multi-millionaire property developer's son Westley Capper can be seen grabbing Agnese Klavina by the arm and pointing to his nearby Mercedes S63.

Craig Porter, who is currently on trial at a court in Malaga over Agnese's disappearance along with Capper, was already in the Merc with tinted windows parked outside Aqwa Mist in the upmarket holiday resort of Puerto Banus.

The pair also denied boarding Capper's boat four days later at Puerto de la Duquesa near Gibraltar with a large suitcase and carpet, and two other men who are not on trial, to dispose of her body at sea.

Chilling moment missing Latvian waitress is seen alive for the last time outside Costa del Sol club | Daily Mail Online

OMG those repeated handshakes! ugh!!

Arranca el juicio a dos británicos acusados de la desaparición de una joven en Marbella en 2014
According to this article (in spanish) 1 year and a half after of the dissapearence of Klavina, the same two men, with the rich one driving and the other as co-pilot, were involved in a hit and run when they were driving over the speed limit and under the influence of cocaine and alcohol, they not only didnt stop to help the woman, but were aprehended later drinking as if nothing had happened. The woman died, and the prosecution wanted to send them to prison for 2 and a half years, but later the prison sentence was atenuated because he payed 300.000 euros as compensation, and i guess he ended not going to prison if the final sentence was lower than 2 years, as its usual in Spain.
Its unbelievable that he has gotten away with murder twice, since even if he loses this trial and goes to prison for 12 years (that its not even 12 real years, he will probably only spend half of that in prison) he is only being charged with kidnapping, not with murder. He seems like a total psychopath.

In Spain do they always set a sentence "target" before the trial?
12 years is not long for what is probably abduction, assault, murder and concealment.

The thing is they are not being charged with murder, assault, or concealment, only with kidnapping and i guess 12 is the max sentence for that crime. If i am understanding it correctly the judge is the one deciding the sentence, and he could decide to give them less than that even. 12 is just what the prosecutor wants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back