CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if Chase was as savvy with the emails and Internet as suggested, JM could have hired Chase to do DK's job, and no need to try to buy out DK. (I'm using past tense about Chase)

Welll....someone forwarded that Provecho email string from JM's email account to CM's on Feb, 24, 2010 - it certainly wasn't Joey, nor DK. If anyone else had broken into JM's email account, why on earth would they forward the whole string to one of the people involved in the conversation? I hope Part II will shed some light on (or at least good speculation in lieu of) on the reasoning for that.

Wow, the frequency of posts on this thread has really slowed compared to the last time I was here. I guess the trial needs to resume before there’s anything new to talk about.

The family opened a new bank account for the business.
It seems to me that Dan had control of the business because he set up the Website and quite possibly set up Joey's email for all we know.
The family trusted Dan because of his long association. Certainly Susan cannot be faulted in her actions, but it does look as though some may have taken advantage of her in her worry and distress.
BBM, It's precisely because no one in the family knew what happened to their loved ones or where they were that SB per her testimony at Trial said she was keeping Joey's business afloat for him, and most of the monies taken from JM's account went to people he did business with. And the $500 for child support for Joey's other son.
It would be what any loving parent would do under such stressful circumstances i would think?
The business went belly up i presume because there were no further monies in there because i think by the time everything was settled up that was it. Wasn't the business sold? For $1,500? Thought i read that somewhere?
Welll....someone forwarded that Provecho email string from JM's email account to CM's on Feb, 24, 2010 - it certainly wasn't Joey, nor DK. If anyone else had broken into JM's email account, why on earth would they forward the whole string to one of the people involved in the conversation? I hope Part II will shed some light on (or at least good speculation in lieu of) on the reasoning for that.
It looks like an automatic email from Paypal don't you think?

Wow, the frequency of posts on this thread has really slowed compared to the last time I was here. I guess the trial needs to resume before there’s anything new to talk about.
Yes. We need new info to keep the discussion going

Especially because we don’t want to get the thread shut down by getting caught up in old dead end discussions etc

But it is important when motive given for the murders is greed.

The defense is entitled to show ( if true) that Chase wasn’t the only one taking money off the family. It doesn’t matter if it’s Joey’s brother or Mother it’s still theft when the family was maintaining they believed the family had simply gone on vacation.

That’s the problem when you get give the motive as greed then you have Dan and the family all supposedly taking money to keep the business afloat and yet it went belly up so what exactly was they doing with all this “money” they claimed was for the business.
It certainly seems that Dan maintained control because he was the one who set up the website, probably also the Paypal account, and who knows that he didn't set up and keep access to Joey's email? Someone seems to have had that over the years. How did Joey's emails get out there onto the internet? . . . I think it highly likely the family, in their anxiety & distress, were manipulated . . .

BBM, It's precisely because no one in the family knew what happened to their loved ones or where they were that SB per her testimony at Trial said she was keeping Joey's business afloat for him, and most of the monies taken from JM's account went to people he did business with. And the $500 for child support for Joey's other son.
It would be what any loving parent would do under such stressful circumstances i would think?
The business went belly up i presume because there were no further monies in there because i think by the time everything was settled up that was it. Wasn't the business sold? For $1,500? Thought i read that somewhere?
I agree, it's what any loving parent might do. However whilst justifiable, I'm not sure it would be legal.

There are too many things that are too crazy about this experiment to even mention them all.

For starters he's hitting a wet sponge from the beginning, so that assumes the head is already bleeding profusely before he's struck the first blow.

Then there are no realistic dynamics, the sponge stays where it is, on top of the wood block, after the first blow. This person is not only already bleeding profusely before he's been hit, but his head doesn't move after the first hit, he doesn't fall down.

Then he's raising his arm way up behind him and over his own head after the first hit, obviously trying to create a spatter pattern on the white sheet behind him, but with a 3lb sledgehammer, for what efficient purpose if he's intending to keep hitting this person with the sponge head who hasn't fallen down?

He shoulda put a wig on the sponge I say.

And has Merritt told them he was on his knees?

And that bin behind him should have been a couple of inches more over to the left. Or should that be right? Oh yeah, we don't know because we don't know where he was kneeling in relation to the bin that's been positioned to catch the drips, or where his victims were when he struck them.

And why is he only doing this experiment last Sunday? Prep for a different trial perhaps?

Bring it on. :p

JMO
I think those photos are for a different case/scenario.

I think it's quite usual to pay a deposit so they can purchase materials.

Well I still stand by my statement as Joey was dealing with a con man. So as Joey said in the emails he lost out twice as he paid Chase and then lost out on the deposit. Chase must of loved him as a partner as he could be so easily manipulated.

Joey must of driven Summer to destruction as he was such a fool when it came to Chase. To think Summer could see exactly what kind of person Chase was and Joey still kept him around.

Exactly how I feel. Hopefully they took out whatever Joeys share would be. Why would they do it for nothing? Everyone else was getting paid.

Just something to deflect from what CM has done.

Again IMO it is none of our business how much SM or MM took out of the business.

JMO
I think they wanted to look after Joey's son. Fair enough.
It might not be our business, but in my view it certainly should be the business of the court, and in particular of the defense. I certainly would like to see bank statements and Paypal statements of all involved, otherwise we are just speculating about who owed who what.

I'm still not sure why it got shut down a while ago, or who it is that has an Agenda. Hope it's not me lol . . .
No. I don’t think it was aimed st you

We are alllowed to have diverse views but we just have to keep it civil and moving along

The shut down occurred when people began getting too personal and critical of each other

Looks that way. Who knew we would have a week off in the midst of this trial? And I have no clue why? Do you?

I think they wanted to look after Joey's son. Fair enough.
It might not be our business, but in my view it certainly should be the business of the court, and in particular of the defense. I certainly would like to see bank statements and Paypal statements of all involved, otherwise we are just speculating about who owed who what.

If mike or Susan had been found with 76 blank checks from the middle of joeys run—-and one of them had begun writing themselves thousands of dollars of checks before Joey went missing—-snd one of those checks was created on Joeys desktop on the 4th. And recreated,backdated and deleted the next day. And then cashed.....

If mike or Susan had done any of the above shadiness before then and tried to call and csncel QB. Posing as Joey....

If ANY of the above happened with mike or Susan then I’d want to see their financials etc

But with What I have seen so far, I just see a family in crisis trying to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member