Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one night Libby was refused entry into the club, found herself locked out sat on a bench in a vulnerable state, she was approached by a sexual deviant and by his own admission she was in his car then never seen again, turning up dead weeks later. He was the last person to see her alive, a suspected sexual predator. She got into his car apparently he was taking her home, yet here we are 7 weeks later she is found dead in a river. The likelihood of her having been murdered by him is high, I wouldn’t be surprised if they add a murder charge.
MOO

It is upsetting to think that when Libby was refused entry, she left alone with no friends leaving with her, for support.
Also, friends may not have been present, and I don't blame anyone.
So often when someone is perhaps intoxicated, they require support.
I am aware of a personal case, with a tragic outcome, where friends present were not helpful.
MOO.

Does anyone have a link which says PR put her address in his sat nav?

Personally I can’t be critical with the police over their handling of PR. It was the media who named him immediately after his arrest.

The police have always maintained he was a person of interest and not given us anything else to go on. It’s frustrating for us, but the correct decision.

You don't really believe that do you?

The police have never leaked out certain things....for example the cold blooded execution and subsequent cover up into the murder of Daniel Morgan.....amazing how the perpetrators of that were not splashed over the papers!

Its one rule for certain people and a totally different set of rules for the rest of us

A
As a fairly young woman myself, who has also watched potentially thousands of real-life crime/serial killer/ psychology documentaries and studied psychology... I have to totally disagree.
Fair enough, of course. I guess it's all down to our own personal assessments/preconceptions/judgements and all that.

The police have never leaked out certain things....for example the cold blooded execution and subsequent cover up into the murder of Daniel Morgan.....amazing how the perpetrators of that were not splashed over the papers!

Its one rule for certain people and a totally different set of rules for the rest of us

I believe what I have wrote yes. The police to me have handled this case well. I can’t comment on what you have listed their mate as I am unaware of the Morgan case.

I can't think of any reason why Libby would need to give PR her home address. I guess he could have decided to enter it into his satnav after discovering her home address in the press in order to start building his defence in anticipation of being questioned. The police must have a way of checking when an address was entered into a satnav, though. Obviously.

Thanks for the share, this is a very interesting and retrospectively insightful case. Of course, it is very different from this case.

I can't think of any reason why Libby would need to give PR her home address. I guess he could have decided to enter it into his satnav after discovering her home address in the press in order to start building his defence in anticipation of being questioned. The police must have a way of checking when an address was entered into a satnav, though. Obviously.
I doubt it ever occurred, me thinks he told half-truths whilst babbling lies to his sister, mixed with some truth, just to keep talking due to a guilty predisposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm