Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you on Strange. These children are walking, talking, full of personality children.
Why no pictures or mention of them?
Does the mother not notice the complete lack of herself and their children from his Facebook page?
I sure the hell would.

No surprise to me NO pictures of Noah or his sister. :mad:
He did post a picture of a BED .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need to get ahold of myself.

I visited with the grandfather for a few hours. He is a great man as is his wife, the grandmother. They are distraught as is to be expected. They really don't have any information. They are not watching the news and keeping up with this all. To answer a few questions, the mother did work when she and the kids lived with her parents. I believe that she honestly knows nothing about what happened to Noah. The father played games on her and lied to her often. I wonder if he abused her also. CPS has a lot of questions they need to answer. The father was reported to them and they did nothing about it. The Grandparents deserve rights that are not being given to them now. I know I am not saying much here, sorry. I hope and pray that Noah is found for the family to have some closure. I find it interesting that the fathers family has not made any comments, come forth with knowledge or in some way tried to show some love for those affected by this awful tragedy.

There was a beautiful vigil this evening with tons of people, I wasn’t able to attend myself since I had to travel out of state today but have seen photos. I’ll post some MSM links when I see them.

There still doesn’t seem to be any additional news out there. I wish there was movement.

Little human punching bags. Torture toys for these sick adults. I don't understand.
SABBM

Agreed. ^^^

Both of them were arrested due to evidence found at the house.

We don't yet know if it was photos, video, blood evidence found inside the wash machine/ mini fridge, etc.

The egg donor had to know what this sperm donor was... and yet she kept returning to him.
She could've gone to CPS and explained what this "sd" was doing to her children .
The courts often are more lenient on the mother than the father in abuse or missing child situations ; but not in this case.
Absolutely no reason for Noah to suffer and probably die ; and before the events on the day Noah disappeared, many warning signs had to have been noticed.

There's only so much CPS can do if the mother refuses to report her husband/boyfriend, but instead defends him. :(
We don't know if this is the case.
But the grandfather knew he was dangerous.

CPS do not have the jurisdiction to walk and and rescue a child.
Sometimes CPS is at fault; but other times their hands are tied.
Neither CPS nor law enforcement can take any action, if one --or both-- parents refuse to report the abuse.
They are bound by the law just as Noah's grandparents were.
His grandpa feared this man. :(

CPS does not have the jurisdiction to walk in and and rescue a child.
Sometimes CPS is at fault; but other times their hands are tied.
Neither CPS nor law enforcement can take any action, if one --or both-- parents refuse to report the abuse.
They are bound by the law just as Noah's grandparents were.
His grandpa feared this man. :(

Eta : Corrected grammar.

Agreed that the search for poor Noah's remains has to be so difficult.

The communities of Corona and Temescal Valley are coming together as we have been through so much.

We aren't people who will cover up a crime like this. We aren't people who tolerate evil.

(This might have all been said here or on SM) I assume LE is tight-lipped because they're holding their cards close to their chest. With no death penalty, their next move will be done with one fell swoop. If one looks around, there are undercover officers everywhere. They are all over it.

There was an interfaith prayer on Friday that included all of the missing and recently lost children. We were all touched and moved by how the community came together for New Zealand and came full circle to Hacienda Heights and then Corona. Last night's vigil reminded me that through the darkness of evil and pain, we have so much light in sharing love with our neighbors. All we have to do is reach out to a hand and pray. No matter what you believe in or who you pray to, light a candle to bring light to the darkness. Bring some warmth into our hearts.

Welcome to Websleuths, MasterSheFu !
:D

Thank you, LietKynes! Long time reader, first time poster. I first found you during the Hannah Anderson case a few years back. From the beginning, something was not right with that one. As time went on, I delved deeper and found this board. Sure enough, there was a community of like-minded people who had the same search for the truth. However, with this sweet innocent child, it's too close to home. I hate driving by and seeing everything as it unfolds. I am glad I can come to a trusted site to get my answers. (I believe I am going to have to go through the verification process to say anything more detailed.)

Thank you, LietKynes! Long time reader, first time poster. I first found you during the Hannah Anderson case a few years back. From the beginning, something was not right with that one. As time went on, I delved deeper and found this board. Sure enough, there was a community of like-minded people who had the same search for the truth. However, with this sweet innocent child, it's too close to home. I hate driving by and seeing everything as it unfolds. I am glad I can come to a trusted site to get my answers. (I believe I am going to have to go through the verification process to say anything more detailed.)
Bolding Mine

Yes, the Hannah Anderson case had many problems. She was evasive and we'll probably never know what role she may have had.

As far as Noah, the egg donor (ED) may have lived with Noah's grandparents, but although she has many selfies on her FB-- there are very few photos of her children.
There are no photos on the SD's page, but that is to be expected considering he may have murdered one of them.

As far as we know, she kept going back to the sperm donor (SD). To put it bluntly -- she had to have known before Noah died (Law Enforcement believes he's deceased) what this man was.

The first duty of a mother is to protect and keep her children away from abusive people.

This possible murder did not happen unexpectedly. SD wasn't a caring and loving person-- and then one day suddenly decided this boy should die.

There were many warning signs, including Noah's maternal grandparents who knew what this man was capable of.

Did the grandparents warn this ED to steer clear of him ? I would surmise that they did just that.

Even if she wanted to live in her car next to the SD's apt. --- why did she not report Noah missing for at least two weeks ?
There's little chance that she "just hoped" that Noah might show up outside her car.
He was only 8 years old; fgs.
In all of that time, she never thought to walk up to the house and ask to see him ?

A person who doesn't protect their child from abuse and murder ... does not deserve a pass, imo.
I wish the grandparents had been able to keep Noah and his sister !

I'm happy to hear that they are not following the news. I think it would just be harder on them. Especially as the news nowadays is often fraught with errors and often downright lies.

I visited with the grandfather for a few hours. He is a great man as is his wife, the grandmother. They are distraught as is to be expected. They really don't have any information. They are not watching the news and keeping up with this all. To answer a few questions, the mother did work when she and the kids lived with her parents. I believe that she honestly knows nothing about what happened to Noah. The father played games on her and lied to her often. I wonder if he abused her also. CPS has a lot of questions they need to answer. The father was reported to them and they did nothing about it. The Grandparents deserve rights that are not being given to them now. I know I am not saying much here, sorry. I hope and pray that Noah is found for the family to have some closure. I find it interesting that the fathers family has not made any comments, come forth with knowledge or in some way tried to show some love for those affected by this awful tragedy.

I'm happy to hear that they are not following the news. I think it would just be harder on them. Especially as the news nowadays is often fraught with errors and often downright lies.
SABBM

^^^ Agreed.

It's too bad that msm doesn't have the same standards as those of us posting here at WS . :p
There have been other recent headlines in msm that point to major news media skewing the news to fit their agenda.

The grandfather of Noah feared that BM could kill the entire family. That's scary.
Clearly he'd --and Noah's grandma-- observed behavior on display that indicated a tendency towards violence.
From past threads, the grandparents cared for the children from birth !
So, it's possible they'd tried to get custody and were denied ?

Only for them to be returned to abusive bio-parents.
Two weeks is a long time to not report your child missing.

LE need to lean hard on them and bring Noah home !

Eta : Noah's older sister may have bravely spoken up; and that's why both JG and BM were arrested. Unless there was also video/photo evidence ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member