OH - Man arrested for attacking 17-year-old performing oral sex on 5-year-old, Eastlake, 21 Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Ohio man attacked 17-year-old he found 'performing oral sex on 5-year-old boy' | Daily Mail Online

An Ohio man has been arrested for beating up a 17-year-old after he allegedly found him molesting a five-year-old boy.

upload_2019-3-25_16-32-8.jpeg

Richard Adams, 20, was charged with felony assault following an incident in the Cleveland suburb of Eastlake on Thursday.

'I was doing laundry and I walked out and there was the 17-year-old who had a five-year-old's pants down to his ankles and he had the five-year-old's penis inside of his mouth,' he told Cleveland19.

Adams said he got the alleged molester away from the child, who said the teen had 'touched him right there' the night before as well, and yelled out for someone else in the home to call the police.

He then flew into a rage and began attacking the 17-year-old.

'I kinda blacked out,' Adams told Fox8. 'I wanted to help the young boy and that was all I was thinking about was getting it stopped.'

Adams later shared a video of the teen's bloodied face on Facebook. It has since been deleted.

[...]

Eastlake Police

Richard Adams: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Eastlake police respond to furor over arrest

Man speaks out after being arrested for brutally attacking child rape suspect

Eastlake man arrested after assaulting teen who was allegedly molesting child: ‘All I was thinking about was getting it stopped’

I-TEAM: Alleged sexual assault led to vigilante justice

The Community & Beyond Found Adams Arrest & Felony Charge an Outrage & a Has Raised $30,000 For Adams’ Legal Fees.. I'll try to see if I have a few bucks to throw in.. He wouldnt have even been charged here in Polk County. Hell, the cops would've even bought him a six pack. I think the video is what got him in trouble

Pretrial hearing set for 17-year-old accused of raping 5-year-old

Can't actually read the article myself because it's not happy with some software I'm running (have to describe because the actual words are banned, lol). If someone could post a few quotes that'd be great!
They are seeking a motion to have the 17-year-old tried as an adult and:
The 17-year-old accused of raping a 5-year-old in Eastlake has a pretrial hearing set for March 28.

The teen is facing two counts of first-degree felony rape and two counts of third-degree felony gross sexual imposition.

The arrest stems from a March 21 incident where 20-year-old Richard L. Adams of Painesville allegedly fought with the teen after walking in on him molesting the 5-year-old victim. Adams is facing a second-degree felony felonious assault charge. A preliminary hearing date in his case is set for April 2.

Thanks @cybervampira !

Just FYI if the 17-year old gets tried as an adult and gets convicted on an F1 rape charge, that's an automatic life sentence in Ohio since the victim was under 13, with an added "without parole" because the victim is younger than 10.

A conviction under F3 gross sexual imposition carries a mandatory 1-5 years in prison.

A 2nd degree felonious assault conviction carries 2-8 years. Would be an outrage here! MOO

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa