Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These parents dont deserve to live normal lives ever again, even if their precious little girl is brought home, do you think they will have learnt from this.....I dont think so.

That's a wee bit harsh. I mean really. No, even if Maddie were returned to their arms tonight, life as they knew it is over. Obviously they will never lead normal lives again. And their first born innocent and beautiful child is gone so many day's now. They aren't even going back to their profession or to their home for the foreseeable future.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2075299,00.html here is the link that says the dad checked in on the children at 9:30 and she was gone at 10:00 when they got home. this is why I think they need to look at him. He was the last one with her, and I guess the story keeps changing.
I think LE need to look at these two really closely.I know if it was here or America,LE would be all over their history. Could they have sold their own daughter? I feel sick even asking you all this but my mind is unsettled as far as this case goes.Things smell 'hinkey' as one of my fav posters says...somebody reassure me that I am wrong as I do not like the way I feel about this...
Maybe it is just that there is little info coming out and I just want to know what happened to this dear girl.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2075299,00.html here is the link that says the dad checked in on the children at 9:30 and she was gone at 10:00 when they got home. this is why I think they need to look at him. He was the last one with her, and I guess the story keeps changing.

Oh Dear God I just read it....it is so upsetting.
I am having a hard time with this case, it just breaks my heart.

But I do not think this man would have hurt his child, let alone make her disappear in a few minutes and then return to the Bar.
You want to call the parent neglectful, stupid, and naive – I can reason with that. I do not think they harmed poor little angel.

I understand that the police has to keep some information close to the vest.
We are not getting enough information, so we keep on trying to figure it out.
Somehow it makes it harder. I just want to hear that this angel is safe.

Oh Dear God I just read it....it is so upsetting.
I am having a hard time with this case, it just breaks my heart.

But I do not think this man would have hurt his child, let alone make her disappear in a few minutes and then return to the Bar.
You want to call the parent neglectful, stupid, and naive – I can reason with that. I do not think they harmed poor little angel.
I hope you are right ,Char but look how many kids are killed by parents... I do not think they killed her but I do not rule out some kind of involvement at this stage.I never rule out anyone as I am just a very suspicious person.:rolleyes:
No, i do not think he killed her then returned to the bar.. the time frame would not hold up. IMO

I hope you are right ,Char but look how many kids are killed by parents... I do not think they killed her but I do not rule out some kind of involvement at this stage.I never rule out anyone as I am just a very suspicious person.:rolleyes:
No, i do not think he killed her then returned to the bar.. the time frame would not hold up. IMO

Kazzbar I am suspicious a person too :rolleyes: (it is not a bad thing - LOL)
I know you are right, It does happen. It always shocks me when a parent hurts their children, or any children, I somehow do not see that with these people. I do not mean to be discriminating but when it does happen it mostly would happen in a ghetto. I know we can say that Scott Peterson and others too, but I was shocked there too.

That's a wee bit harsh. I mean really. No, even if Maddie were returned to their arms tonight, life as they knew it is over. Obviously they will never lead normal lives again. And their first born innocent and beautiful child is gone so many day's now. They aren't even going back to their profession or to their home for the foreseeable future.
It is harsh but it is how I feel about parents who cannot give the care they should to innocent children who need the guidance of someone responsible. These parents were not responsible that night and a little girl has gone. How harsh is that.

But it is now believed that they were not checked on, if that is the case the parents still need to be investigated. The full true story has not been made available to us at this stage, this could all be speculation. Again, though the parents were at fault to a certain extent, until the true story comes out we have to hope and pray that Madelaine is alive and well.

I can't even begin to imagine their pain, guilt, confusion, or how they can ever be a normal family for the twins’ sake. I wonder what the twins are going through, I wonder..... and I have to go away from this for tonight it is hard on me, and I can not begin to imagine how hard it is on them.
I wish cases like this can all work with police psychics in a hurry (Wishful thinking).

It is harsh but it is how I feel about parents who cannot give the care they should to innocent children who need the guidance of someone responsible. These parents were not responsible that night and a little girl has gone. How harsh is that.

I get why you feel that way, I really do. You're standing up for the child. And she is what is most important.

Thanks for the link Scandi....after reading it I found it to be a bit wierd....maybe its me thats wierd ..I really dont know anymore.
They just seem to be flooding us with too much information which has nothing to do Maddies dissappearance.......

Kazzbar I am suspicious a person too :rolleyes: (it is not a bad thing - LOL)
I know you are right, It does happen. It always shocks me when a parent hurts their children, or any children, I somehow do not see that with these people. I do not mean to be discriminating but when it does happen it mostly would happen in a ghetto. I know we can say that Scott Peterson and others too, but I was shocked there too.
Char, the horrible things people do never surprise me.But I do get shocked. The fact that thses parents look up standing does not as we all know, make them so... I think of Neil Entwhistle and the horror he is accused of... People of all walks of life are capable of all sorts of acts.
I do not think they killed their child but I do think they could possibly be involved in some way. I just have not ruled it out as yet.I hope I am wrong.....

Thanks for the link Scandi....after reading it I found it to be a bit wierd....maybe its me thats wierd ..I really dont know anymore.
I just read it and it sounds like something put together by a PR person. I take it with a grain of salt...

I get why you feel that way, I really do. You're standing up for the child. And she is what is most important.
This has hit me like nothing I have ever known, I think to myself what if it was my child, it would kill me, but I know I have never left my children unsupervised when they were little, so will never know that guilt. I feel sorry for the guilt and sadness that these parents are going through, but foremost is Madelaine.

. . unless it was an accident before dinner, and a family member got rid of the body. They said family were coming and gong. Just an idea, but I agree one should always check out the last person known to have seen the victim. Now if that was a lie, saying he checked her at 9:30 and it can be verified he never left that room, I'd be checking him real close.

They have their PR people and lawyers at the resort now. Can you imagine what this is costing them!

Who cares that it took 19 minutes to run to a monument, thats another 19 minutes that her daughter is missing, a lot can happen in 19 minutes, that has just made my blood boil.

Glad you pointed this out because I felt the same way but was reluctant to even mention it. I finished reading 2 news blogs a few minutes ago and people are noticing and commenting about that statement. I don't know why but it just sounds odd.

I just read it and it sounds like something put together by a PR person. I take it with a grain of salt...
I think they need a new pr person then......the parents are coming off as seeming a bit odd.

Glad you pointed this out because I felt the same way but was reluctant to even mention it. I finished reading 2 news blogs a few minutes ago and people are noticing and commenting about that statement. I don't know why but it just sounds odd.
It sure does sound odd philamena, and the last post that said how much is this all costing the parents, who cares, how can you put a price on a persons life especially a beautiful little gir.

. . unless it was an accident before dinner, and a family member got rid of the body. They said family were coming and gong. Just an idea, but I agree one should always check out the last person known to have seen the victim. Now if that was a lie, saying he checked her at 9:30 and it can be verified he never left that room, I'd be checking him real close.

They have their PR people and lawyers at the resort now. Can you imagine what this is costing them!
Who cares what it is costing them how can you put a price on a childs life, I would pay everything I had and get loans and beg for money if I had to, to get my child back.

I think they need a new pr person then......the parents are coming off as seeming a bit odd.
Yep, you could be right Dingo. Maybe they will get some PR people to respin what a great couple they are etc. Sounds like they need Harry M.Miller does'nt it? I wonder if he is chasing David 'I am innocent' Hicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu