Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the reporting in various MSM over the past 4.5 years, it had never occurred to me that the FF was at Benaroon dr. at 10.35, within 5 minutes of WT being noticed missing. I always thought there had been more time missing and a bit more searching between AMS and FM before the FF turned up and then the police called. Weird.

An older Ford LTD would stick out like a sore thumb. The timing of this car to be seen and later return for an abduction is incredible.

If a neighbour really is involved - they've done something incredibly bold and time sensitive.

It's hard to believe. Have been listening to the Maddie podcast - and the point was made that the possible scenarios are all equally improbable/incredible. That's how WT case feels to me sometimes.

I keep coming back to the idea of an unplanned abduction. Totally random. If FM told WT the could wait for FF - it doesn't seem unlikely WT went to wait by himself out front. And someone just drove by, or was out the front, coincidentally.

so in that very short period of time between william missing and ff arriving home he must have passed william being driven out (if he was driven)and or the vehicle that did the uturn and the neighbours arriving home etc
if only there were cctv cameras on the main road showing footage of where he and the neighbours and teal car ? should all be passing each other, if theres only one road into benaroon drive?

so in that very short period of time between william missing and ff arriving home he must have passed william being driven out (if he was driven)and or the vehicle that did the uturn and the neighbours arriving home etc
if only there were cctv cameras on the main road showing footage of where he and the neighbours and teal car ? should all be passing each other, if theres only one road into benaroon drive?
Pretty sickening to think so much activity RIGHT at the critical time, but nobody noticed a thing.. and then police came SO quickly too.. but so much time was spent on 'little boy lost' ... sooooooo sad!

I wonder... if people realized that it had JUST happened.. say FD for example.. rather than running around the streets, could've hopped back in his car and sped out trying to see a vehicle maybe driving a little 'off' or something?? To me, this timeline and everything happening so quickly makes it all the more tragic. I don't know how someone could even live with that.. always having to think.. if only I'd noticed, or looked, or whatever.

we never heard about this teal car until this week did we? there must be a strategy for keeping this quiet, or maybe the person has been ruled out?

Haven't they always mentioned a green car? I remember being curious about the Violinist because he had a green car & lived nearby... or is this a different green car?

Good morning, everyone!! Ready for day 4
computer-man-smiley.gif
:D

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
It’s possible this week’s testimony at the inquest into William Tyrrell’s disappearance could be wrapped up today. I’ll be live with more details on @Studio10au at 9.30am.

Last edited:
Here is a screen snippet from 7news, showing the Benaroon area and neighbours etc etc

Thank you for this CC.
Is it known if this is the detail of what took place on the day of the 12th or across that day and subsequent days?
If it is from the 12th, it's interesting to note as Soso said, #35 was searched by Detectives. Also interesting to note a couple of names that don't appear - that I can see anyway. The occupant of #35 and Mr Wilson seem to be absent.

After thought - maybe they were there but didn't assist with the search.

Last edited:
Haven't they always mentioned a green car? I remember being curious about the Violinist because he had a green car & lived nearby... or is this a different green car?
yes sorry, i had forgotten about that turning green car,i guess because more focus seemed to be on the two parked cars and speeding 4wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trent72