GUILTY CA - Kim Gordon, alive,(Inverness, Scotland, fakes own death), Monastery Beach, 25 Feb 2019 *arrest*

Thanks for all the information Supernautus! Do you know what kind of identification card this is? I'm curious about the "TRADER". Also, is he Jewish?

Kim-Gordon-cont-1080.jpg

Reports of Scottish Fugitive in Santa Barbara County Prove Unfounded

I'm not aware of his religious beliefs so, not sure if he's Jewish or not. He was never someone I would say had any particular religious views.

As for the Airbnb, I think that was on the grounds of, or in the house they apparently sold. I read they sold it for somewhere in the region of £250k, plenty of money to start a new life somewhere.

It looks like he was renting out accommodation on airbnb (the aribnb listing is no longer there). Last review was 2 months ago.

Google Maps

The name of that house takes on quite a sinister meaning in light of his charges.

His FB.

And his Flickr.
Kem Avis

Personally don’t believe he is dead. Despite his bohemian busker appearance, he appears to have the finances to go on the run. I’m not sure I believe his son was in on it. I think he’s just been another pawn of KG.

From a week ago.

Relatives of Kim Gordon, 55, said they were stunned to learn he had vanished during a holiday to California as they didn’t know he had left the country.

Son Ruben, 17, reported him missing in February, telling cops he had failed to return from a swim at Monastery Beach during the pair’s trip to Carmel.

Appealing for information, loved ones said in a statement: “When he went missing, we were quite surprised.

“We had no clue he had travelled to the US and had taken his son. That was three months ago and we have not heard anything, not from court and not from the police.

“We do not know whether he is dead or alive. We just hope he is found.

“It’s hard to find the right words but we are just looking for answers and closure.”

[...]

It’s believed partner Brooke Mhyre, 47, has now returned to her native America with their toddler daughter.

Family of missing Scots dad facing 24 charges desperate to find him 'dead or alive'

Missing Kim Gordon 'booked hotel room but never checked in' before vanishing

A FUGITIVE Inverness man believed to have faked his own death is claimed to have booked a room in a California hotel before his disappearance – but never checked in.

Busker Kim Gordon, 55, was reported missing at California’s Monastery Beach in Carmel, Monterey by his son.

The spot is notorious for drowning’s, and Gordon was said to have gone for a swim despite warnings.

But it has been alleged that the fugitive and his son had reservations at the nearby Carmel River Inn.

And it is said they never went despite paying and booking in advance.

Missing Kim Gordon 'booked hotel room but never checked in' before vanishing

A FUGITIVE Inverness man believed to have faked his own death is claimed to have booked a room in a California hotel before his disappearance – but never checked in.

Busker Kim Gordon, 55, was reported missing at California’s Monastery Beach in Carmel, Monterey by his son.

The spot is notorious for drowning’s, and Gordon was said to have gone for a swim despite warnings.

But it has been alleged that the fugitive and his son had reservations at the nearby Carmel River Inn.

And it is said they never went despite paying and booking in advance.
This is ridiculous. I don't mind sub-judice prohibiting publishing an accused's image when they are remanded or their location is known.

But when they are a fugitive? Really?

I’m thinking there is a good chance he actually did drown. I remember reading that the US Marshalls, among others, were looking for him. That entity is very good at finding missing fugitives. This guy isn’t even from the US. I find it hard to believe he would be successful in eluding LE for this many months.

Son of missing Kim Gordon says he 'crossed US border into Mexico'

Busker Kim Gordon, 55, was reported missing at California’s Monastery Beach in Carmel, Monterey by his lad.

The spot is notorious for drownings, and Gordon was said to have gone for a swim despite warnings.

Now the Daily Record reports that his son Ruben Avis claims Kim headed south of the US border.

He said: "The last information any of us heard was that he had made his way into Mexico.

"Besides that, none of us know what is happening.

“The last information any of us heard was that he had made his way into Mexico. Besides that, none of us know what is happening.

“This is all that I shall say in regards to this. Going into explicit detail would most likely only harm my dad’s defence.”

[...]

His US wife Brooke Mhyre-Avis is believed to have returned to her family home in the town of Essex in Montana with their child.

The couple married there in August 2016 and have a two year old daughter.

Ruben added: “My Dad’s wife is an incredibly nice person. All she ever wanted to do was help people and look out for our family. She never did anything wrong.”

Scots busker accused of faking death has 'crossed US border to Mexico'

Seems odd for the son to talk now, so long after his dad went missing. And why would he tell them where he really went if as it now turns out, he was in on it. Essex, Montana isn't very far from the Canadian border, probably plenty of places in Canada where he could get completely off the radar and live in the woods somewhere, especially if someone was dropping off food parcels for him.

Checking out that area there is also a native american reservation pretty close by, if he got on there and managed to be embraced by the people, would they ever tell anyone if they knew nothing about him. He's pretty good at ingratiating himself with the locals, as he did in Inverness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back