Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that mixing a bunch of chemicals in the apartment would create fumes and a pretty strong smell. If he did with the chemicals what we think that he did would he have been able to do it inside the apartment without the smell and fumes being obvious to others or would he have had to do it elsewhere in an open space? (Ugh! It is all so disturbing to even think about let alone type out.)

Anyone have any experience working with these types of substances?

WARNING: this post may be disturbing to some

So, I was having a hard time believing that a body could be dissolved completely as quickly as the evidence suggests in this case. This led me to Google and after reading the site linked below, I am fairly certain they will never find Noah’s remains because there aren’t any left to be found. It makes me sick to say it.

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?

OMG I clicked the link and that is terrifying. I only read the first paragraph and can’t believe it would only take a few hours but I also can’t keep reading - I don’t have the stomach for it. For some reason I had assumed it would take much, much longer.

We had the discussion in the YingYing Zhang thread and I think the common consensus was that it would have taken much longer that the perp had (a weekend), but if it’s a matter of hours maybe not.

I feel so bad for poor Noah, I feel like all I can do is hope his death was quick and painless and that Bryce suffers for the rest of his life for what he did.

The only thing is I would change that the little girl was at her paternal grandfather's for a few weeks. HE said that but the child's statements indicate she was in the home when her brother was being tortured to death. I think at most she was at her grandfather's for 7 days.
Wow! I didn’t see that reported anywhere. I thought the abuse she was detailing was previous abuse. I’m going to look for a link.

Thanks! I’m betting something happened to him in jail. If it was a sucide attempt hopefully he will be watched very closely now. I guess we will see if he shows up for court tomorrow.

Almost missed that one, he is scheduled for tomorrow so it can't be that bad of a condition. Maybe he was soiling his pants too much.

Almost missed that one, he is scheduled for tomorrow so it can't be that bad of a condition. Maybe he was soiling his pants too much.
I hope that's true and I hope he would have been forced to sit in his own feces all day like he did to his beautiful son Noah as the grandfather has shared. :mad:

I know it isn't possible really, it just goes beyond the pale to me what this supposed 'father' did to an innocent young boy, his own son, flesh and blood. He was born with physical disabilities that might have caused some accidents through no fault of his own. There would be nothing more heartbreaking or embarrassing for a kid to suffer from bladder issues.

Noah deserved compassion, caring, support and love. Not to be punished and tortured worse than an animal! I have nothing but stone cold hatred for this man and this woman. There will never be an explanation or an excuse as to why either of them did what they did, or in mom's case, didn't do.

JMO

I guess he didn’t get beat up. BM in court today. Could yesterday’s not showing up have been a strategic move? As expected, he plead “Not Guilty” to the charges. He’s ordered back April 16th for the preliminary hearing.

Edited to Add: the reporter just updated her status. The 16th is a status conference.

Leticia Juarez on Twitter

21m

In court for the arraignment of Bryce McIntosh on murder charges. He is accused in the torture and murder of his 8/yo son, Noah McIntosh.

17m
McIntosh is conferring with his public defense attorney. Yesterday, he missed his arraignment after it was revealed he had some sort of medical issue and wasn’t cleared to appear. It’s not clear what that issue might be.

Last edited:
Wow! I didn’t see that reported anywhere. I thought the abuse she was detailing was previous abuse. I’m going to look for a link.

I looked and you might be right. I guess I just assumed that the abuse Chloe described was from the time his mother said he was in the bathroom asking his dad why he was hurting him.

How sad. So it is possible she was describing ANOTHER incident of abuse?

Geez.

I guess he didn’t get beat up. BM in court today. Could yesterday’s not showing up have been a strategic move? As expected, he plead “Not Guilty” to the charges. He’s ordered back April 16th for the preliminary hearing.

Edited to Add: the reporter just updated her status. The 16th is a status conference.

21m

In court for the arraignment of Bryce McIntosh on murder charges. He is accused in the torture and murder of his 8/yo son, Noah McIntosh.

17m
McIntosh is conferring with his public defense attorney. Yesterday, he missed his arraignment after it was revealed he had some sort of medical issue and wasn’t cleared to appear. It’s not clear what that issue might be.

What a beautiful little boy Noah is.

Oh how I would love to grab that man by his jughead ears and do something terrible.

I'm sorry! Having a lot of feelings about those "parents" that I'm sure aren't productive!

WARNING: this post may be disturbing to some

So, I was having a hard time believing that a body could be dissolved completely as quickly as the evidence suggests in this case. This led me to Google and after reading the site linked below, I am fairly certain they will never find Noah’s remains because there aren’t any left to be found. It makes me sick to say it.

How long does it take to dissolve a human body?

Thanks for sharing the link.
I haven't been able to read it yet.
I think we all are so horrified over this.
My oldest grandson just turned 8, so I know roughly how tall and heavy kids that age are.
As in, not very big. So disgusted with these monsters.

And how horrible for his sister. God knows what she may have seen or heard -- I'd read in an earlier link , that she was forced to hold his legs down for Noah's abuse. :(

May both parents rot.

Sorry tried to edit.
How do you zoom in on a photo and then upload ?
Looks like bruises on his hand ?
This case reminds me of Lucas H.:As in warm clothing to hide his arms ?

But most photos he looks healthy and maybe that was when he lived at his grandparents ?
What a little cutie ! :(

Attachments

• D3PRneSVsAAF4FK.jpg
    D3PRneSVsAAF4FK.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Why do they even have children if they don’t want them?
Not sure about other states but here in California children can gift the parent/s with a lot of benefits. Cash, housing, tax refunds even if the child is being raised by the grandparents, if the child has any issues (or is alleged to) that child will be prescribed meds that can be sold or traded. Too much is given out with no one being accountable for the little people. Jmo. Not sure of what can be done to change the system.

Sorry tried to edit.
How do you zoom in on a photo and then upload ?
Looks like bruises on his hand ?
This case reminds me of Lucas H.:As in warm clothing to hide his arms ?

But most photos he looks healthy and maybe that was when he lived at his grandparents ?
What a little cutie ! :(

Such a sweet boy. I think that’s the stamp on his hand for the party he was at in Disneyland. I don’t doubt someone has photos somewhere that they wished they turned over to CPS though.

This link from KTLA has a video worth watching: Corona Father Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge in Torture Killing of 8-Year-Old Noah McIntosh

I’m taken aback by Bryce’s case of crazy eyes. He’s the type of person you just look at and know he’s bad news. It’s less apparent in photos but when you see the video it’s quite shocking.

KTLA reached out to CPS regarding how many times they had been called and CPS is refusing to comment. I hope the answer to that question is made public and CPS is held accountable. For those who aren’t familiar, the head of Riverside County CPS resigned recently due to overwhelming claims of incompetence and the heat from some cases which they needed to settle. At least one report by the family which was confirmed by Corona PD and subsequently closed would have been under her reign.

Background on that is here: County child protection director out amid allegations of failed child abuse investigations

Agreed.
Thanks for the link, Roadette.
When BM lifted his head up... "Charles Manson" eyes.... :eek:

I can't fault the maternal grandparents for not getting full custody... maybe they tried, and were too afraid of what could happen to the children if they failed ?
Afaik, BM is the bio-donor of both children. JG knew what he was. And still let him take those children.
But what about BM's dad and some other adults who knew Noah was missing ?
Incompetent fools or just lazy ?
It takes one phone call to 911.

Last edited:
Not sure about other states but here in California children can gift the parent/s with a lot of benefits. Cash, housing, tax refunds even if the child is being raised by the grandparents, if the child has any issues (or is alleged to) that child will be prescribed meds that can be sold or traded. Too much is given out with no one being accountable for the little people. Jmo. Not sure of what can be done to change the system.
This is exactly what happens- its very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member