IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that, if it's NOT Timothy, a family somewhere would have reported their 14 year old missing! I mean it's all over the news so, if it's not Timothy then someone must recognise the boy!
Am I clutching at straws here?
Just praying it is him and a family gets their miracle.

I'm hopeful but the description of the men sounds weird. He may not be a 14 year old. We've had odd cases like that before where an adult passes himself off as a missing child.

Why would the mother leave her kid with questionable people if she wanted to kill her self? Why not with the father?

It's very odd. Fingers crossed that it's real.

This reminds me of Steven Stayner.

Except he was kidnapped right off the street. He wasn't given away by a suicidal parent who said he was "safe". And then he ends up with the scary sounding people he described?

Last night I posted an out of the box theory. Maybe he was with people he genuinely cared about (possibly the Amish) and that he has made up this story about his kidnappers in order not to bring negative attention to the folks that raised him for 7 years.
I remain hopeful that his mother made sure he was in good hands.
Breaks my heart because I have a child four days younger than Timothy. Always been such a good child and just recently is getting the hormone monster. It's also gives me hope for the skeleton boys. It sure looks like Timothy in the recording.IMO

If he had a nose bleed in the car wouldn't snot be mixed in with the blood so they can test for that

YIKES!
“You can only imagine the challenges we’re going through in the process of identifying who he is," Collins said.

Law enforcement has not released any details about possible arrests in the case.

However, the report states the teen described his kidnappers as two men who are strong in stature, one with a spider-web tattoo on his neck and the other with a snake tattoo on his arms.

That's what gives me pause. Such stereotypical characters.

I’m new to this thread so apologies. But could it be possible she didn’t commit suicide and this whole scenario was to cover an actual stranger kidnapping?
Didn’t she run with the boy because she couldn’t bear to give up custody? Had the mental issues been proven or just part of the fathers custody case? I just can’t imagine a mom running to keep her son then turning to end her life. Especially with photos of her having a great adventure with him.
Is it possible during their travels they ran into a group with ill intent? Staging a suicide and a note saying he was safe may slow authorities from looking into an outright child absuction by a stranger.
Just throwing it out there.
I hope not, I hope he was with friends or relatives of the mom and not in the hands of people that caused him harm.

It's going to be a long day. I hate timezones.

I remember when this case happened and I was pretty sure the mother had killed him, although I always found it odd that she wouldn't do it at the same time as her. I did think maybe it was done as a way to hide his body from the father as one last F you... but maybe she did give him to someone.
I dare say she wasn't in the right frame of mind and maybe didn't check into these people as much as she should have.

I’m new to this thread so apologies. But could it be possible she didn’t commit suicide and this whole scenario was to cover an actual stranger kidnapping?
Didn’t she run with the boy because she couldn’t bear to give up custody? Had the mental issues been proven or just part of the fathers custody case? I just can’t imagine a mom running to keep her son then turning to end her life. Especially with photos of her having a great adventure with him.
Is it possible during their travels they ran into a group with ill intent? Staging a suicide and a note saying he was safe may slow authorities from looking into an outright child absuction by a stranger.
I hope not, I hope he was with friends or relatives of the mom and not in the hands of people that caused him harm.
LE never had any questions that it was a suicide, the door was locked from the inside, she had gone off her meds a week prior, she had attempted suicide previously, she left notes. If it walks like a duck...

Question for someone with children ... would a 6 year old have been to the dentist already by age 6 and had dental xrays?
Silently reading/following along & wanted to answer this. I have 4 kids & our pediatrician recommended a first dental visit at age 4, which we followed. All have been examined & had x rays done at that time. 2 needed some work. As the years wore on, x rays have been retaken at random times. Hope that helps :)
Praying for this child & his family, no matter who he turns out to be❤️
MOO

I'd never heard of this one until yesterday. The only comment I have is I doubt this kid ran straight from an Amish family and used the 2 men as a coverup. He's in street clothes, not Amish attire.

Megan Jones
@MeganA_Jones

.@BeaconNews staff are continuing to monitor the case of a child in Kentucky who says he is Timmothy Pitzen and escaped kidnappers who have been holding him hostage for 7 years. @AuroraPoliceIL said they have no confirmation, but hope to have news late this afternoon or evening.

9:11AM • 4/4/19

Megan Jones on Twitter

I don’t believe there was a current custody case going on. There were arguments and things may have been heading toward divorce, but there was not an active custody case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley