IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview with Timmothy’s dad a couple years ago:

I was in total shock at the time," he said.

James said Amy was battling demons, but insisted she would never harm Timmothy.

“I know he’s alive. He’s alive somewhere,” he said. “Amy would never do anything to hurt Timmothy. Timmothy was like her little prince.”

On Wednesday, April 3, 2019, a male found in Newport, KY, claimed to be missing boy Timmothy Pitzen.

Father of missing boy Timmothy Pitzen once said he ‘knows he’s alive’

I'm not making an "assumption," I'm reading the statements made by law enforcement. If you don't think LE can tell the difference between a child and an adult I don't know what to tell you. Real life isn't a movie.
I can’t comprehend questioning this boy’s story to this degree when we know we will have a definitive answer in minutes to hours.

CNN briefly covered the interviews with the woman who helped him and Timmothy's grandmother, nothing other than that though. I'm assuming it will be another 2 hours if they're saying late afternoon/early evening.

I can’t comprehend questioning this boy’s story to this degree when we know we will have a definitive answer in minutes to hours.

He's been in the hospital for a full day. Doctors can look at his teeth and other physical growth markers to determine his age. I'm sure if this was a hoax LE would have quietly said they do not believe this is related and later on the Ohio police would give an update on whoever this really is.

BBM

I wonder if there are any running trails along the river there that would have footbridges?

It was mentioned earlier that he probably crossed the Purple People Bridge...that makes sense. I saw somewhere he was located at around 8th and Liberty (or Columbia? can't remember) in Newport, KY...so that's pretty close-by.

Also, I keep seeing people saying he WALKED for 2 DAYS from Red Roof Inn in OH to Newport, KY...everything I've seen said he RAN for about 2 HOURS straight...I pulled up the Red Roof Inn that people are speculating he was held at in Sharonville in Google Maps and did a distance check to Newport see if it matched up.

According to Google Maps, it would take about 5 hours to walk that distance, 1 1/2 hours by bicycle...so, I'd say all that matches up. The articles I read said he ran for about 2 hours...and that seems like roughly the amount of time it would take to run from the Red Roof Inn in Sharonville to 8th & /Liberty Columbia in Newport where he was located.

Screenshots of Google Maps research included.

WCsilb.jpg

WCsjb7.jpg

WCsItr.jpg

Amy Pitzen and her husband fought often. They were estranged. Amy threatened suicide on multiple occasions.

Detectives thought his mom had planned his abduction on other occasions.

According to the forensics team, Fry-Pitzen likely stopped her car on a gravel road treated with road-marking beads. She then backed into a grassy field with oak and birch trees in the vicinity. There was likely a small body of water, such as a stream or pond, nearby. Fry-Pitzen drove to the area in which Timmothy disappeared at least twice before he went missing, indicating she planned his abduction in advance.
Her Suicide Note Claimed Her Family Would 'Never Find' Her Son - What Happened To Timmothy Pitzen?

After a delightful 2 days of amusement parks, zoo visit, and buying Timmothy all new toys, Timmothy’s family was told that they would never see Timmothy again.

Timmothy’s mom killed herself by slicing her arm and neck with a box cutter.

A “concerning” large amount of Timmothy’s blood was found in the back of his deceased mom’s car.

Imo, it’s very likely Timmothy’s mentally-ill, mother killed him spitefully and disposed of his body forcing his dad to search for him forever. By hiding his body, she sentenced his father to a life of perpetual grief and anxiety, imo.
In brief: Everything we know about Timmothy Pitzen

The person stating they are Timmothy may be a young adult transient, imo.
(I really hope I'm wrong.)

Hi all,
First post on Websleuths.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was Timmothy, but I must say I have some reservations.
He seems to be fully aware of who he is, where he was from and the circumstances around his disappearance. But if he was separated from his family at such young age, I wonder how much information he would actually be able to retain for 8 years. You would assume the people who kept him would try to conceal who is was and feed him information that would make it hard for him to find his way back to his family.
I myself dont have too many clear memories from 6 yrs old, and the ones I have have been reinforced thru pictures and talking/reminiscing with my family. Without that I am not sure how much I would remember..

Steven Stayner was around 6 when he was kidnapped and remembered enough to help detectives find his family. There was s movie about him ‘I Know My First Name Is Steven’ .

The majority of kids who become victims of human trafficking are sold it into by their own family members. When this first happened, I wondered if his mother met someone online, or through someone else, and "re-homed" Timothy. Maybe she thought she was giving him to a family who would take care of him, when they were just a cover for something more insidious.

I honestly believe that this is going to be Timothy. The bad thing is there's no telling what kind of hell he's been through; since he ran away from the two men, I can only assume that the situation was not a good one. The good thing is that if it IS him, he has retained enough mental capacity and memories to know that he's NOT meant to be with those people and he knew enough to escape them.

I hesitate to call this any kind of "happy ending" because nobody can get back those years in which he was missing. But the best case scenario is that it is Timothy, he's reunited with his family, and together they can attain some psychological counseling and move on from this as best they can.
When I was watching the 2017 interview with his dad and he describes him as happy and outgoing, I thought about how much this boy may have changed because of circumstances. I don’t think I could forgive his mother, no matter her intentions, when comparing the relatively happy and carefree life he may have had, continuing to be a happy-go-lucky kid with what may have happened to him instead.

Nothing you've said about low level criminals, indentured servants, "garden variety" child prostitution or the rest precludes higher level (politicians, the wealthy) from also having deviants who also partake in this horrific stuff. Being so dismissive is exactly why it continues. I'm sorry, but I have to speak up about this and don't like the ridicule of implying people are deluded. This is just one of many photos that Maureen Gosch received of her son, after his abduction:

300x300.jpg

He's never been found and this is not crackpot conspiracy. It's is a global enterprise.

God help this poor boy, Timothy, because whatever he's been through will screw him up for the rest of his life. I hope the perps are caught but I'm not hopeful because they are a vast network.
Thank you Artis for speaking up. You are exactly right.

Interview with Timmothy’s dad a couple years ago:

I was in total shock at the time," he said.

James said Amy was battling demons, but insisted she would never harm Timmothy.

“I know he’s alive. He’s alive somewhere,” he said. “Amy would never do anything to hurt Timmothy. Timmothy was like her little prince.”

On Wednesday, April 3, 2019, a male found in Newport, KY, claimed to be missing boy Timmothy Pitzen.

Father of missing boy Timmothy Pitzen once said he ‘knows he’s alive’
What are the chances that another child would know the birthday and his middle name? Has his middle name ever been revealed in the media before?

He's been in the hospital for a full day. Doctors can look at his teeth and other physical growth markers to determine his age. I'm sure if this was a hoax LE would have quietly said they do not believe this is related and later on the Ohio police would give an update on whoever this really is.
I totally agree.

The way this is being handled, is very different from other similar cases, cases in which things are not as they appear.

There is an optimism here that you just don’t see.

This is trending in a positive direction.

Mentioning they exist?

We see this differently. If a police officer said "Look, there are others. Delete that." I wouldn't go post " I deleted it because there are others. "

Hopefully, she's just shaken by the experience. Maybe seeking attention or trying to process. It seems a little odd for an officer to tell her there are other children involved. Why share that with her, especially if you're concerned about her social media activity?

JMO!

I'm really hoping it's him, all chatter aside.

Hon if there are other kids involved there are now HUNDREDS of articles about this case that would invariably put them at risk.

An obscure social media post from a witness mentioning other kids isn't going to harm them. Anyone involved well knows this kid is talking. He's been quoted!THATS what would put them at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500