GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

Sorry, I hate being right here. So, if this boy is actually around the age he says he is, he has been through some bad stuff and needs help. If this actually an adult again, I don't know what to say. Inclined to think it's the former. Plenty of kids go missing and aren't reported right away.

Not Timmothy :(.

ETA:
FBILouisville, @FBICincinnati, @AuroraPoliceIL, Newport PD, @CincyPD, and HCSO have been conducting a missing person investigation. DNA results have been returned indicating the person in question is not Timmothy Pitzen.
4:37 PM 4/4/19
(BBM)
FBI Louisville on Twitter
Heartbreaking. I'm glad they are working to figure out who this child is, though. :-(

Who the boy is and how he came to be beaten and on the street asking for help is still much the item.

This boy and what happened to Timmothy are open issues, less close to being solved compared to the past 24 hours. Now there are two mysteries.

Hope te party that beat this boy is found ASAP.

This poor family. My head hurts, my tummy aches (probably all those brownies) and I can't concentrate on anything else until we know if this is Timmothy. I hope even if we don't know anything yet, the family knows.

ETA Oh no. So sad for his family.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa