OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure someone else has commented on this. But here's my 2 cents. A witness who is a responsible adult who, for example as a juvenile stole some alcohol from a convenience store, in my opinion has not smeared their reputation, ESPECIALLY as compared to a family who has continually thumbed their noses at the law, repeatedly used intimidation tactics to try to get their way, dress however they feel like in court before getting street clothes approved by the judge, and on and on.

You're the first. That's not exactly where I was going. I should have been more clear. If the juvenile has an extensive juvenile record, say by 15-17, (and, as I stated, possibly even adult charges and jail time), then there could be problems with their testimony. A bottle of liquor? No. They probably wouldn't even do any time.

You're the first. That's not exactly where I was going. I should have been more clear. If the juvenile has an extensive juvenile record, say by 15-17, (and, as I stated, possibly even adult charges and jail time), then there could be problems with their testimony. A bottle of liquor? No. They probably wouldn't even do any time.

rsd1200, what are you thinking the witness did as a juvenile then? I heard JW had some heavy baggage. JMO

In Jakes article he mentioned he had already maxed out credit cards, etc. I'm wondering if the W's were in some financial challenges???

Do you think though IF she had given custody, this massacre would have never occurred? On the other hand do you think it would have made no difference and the massacre was the plan all along?
JMO, I think that the Wagners forged the adoption paperwork on or about April 6th, Jake and Billy probably threaten Hanna with the forged paperwork around that same day, a big fight broke out over the threat of forged documents, and at the end of the fight worlds where exchanged, the Rhodens told the Wagners that they where going to take Jake to court after Hanna had her baby for the forgery, the Wagners could stand for that so they started talking about when would be the best time to murder them, Hanna had the baby April 17th and had 3 day hospital stay, the Wagners decided to go ahead and kill all the Rhodens, the Wagners knew that they just couldn’t kill Hanna because the Rhodens would know who killed her, over the forged documents, and would come after their family so they put a plan together to kill the whole Rhoden family on April 22nd, they had already laid in the weeds watching for months trying to get something against Hanna so she would lose all rights to SW, the Wagners already knew all of the Rhodens routine and what time of night to strike, Jake Wagners is Love Crazy spoiled brat that wasn’t man enough to have Hanna and wasn’t going to let anyone else have her, he probably talked the rest of the Wagners into helping him, JMO, JMO

I wouldn’t think very much unless they fought over taxes, etc. If the biggest blow up was whatever was discussed around custody via FB on 12-15-15 (AW discovery), it’s still hard to imagine that within weeks their minds went straight to murdering the whole family. Is there any more of this front end timeline that someone can assist with?

Jake & HR start dating

3/2014 FW creates two new businesses under White Pines (may not be relevant)
4/21/14 FW moves properties into White Pines (may not be relevant)
7/1/14 hacking started

3/2015 Jake & HR end relationship
7/2015 HR relationship CG
8/2015 HR pregnant
8/2015 Jake & HR originally planned to marry
9/2015 Jake reports non exclusive relationship ended
10-11/2015 apx guess HR begins relationship with CH
12/15/15 Facebook custody conversation

1/2016 Reported planning murders began

Thank you Tiff for all you do. A "like" just wasn't enough! :)

Ugh, I'm in timeline burnout still. I'll see what I can do, I have a couple other real-life projects I'm working on.

If you can post the links for those (you have to anyway) I'll add them to the already-updated timeline and post it. Sound ok?
Thank you Betty for everything you do! Just a "like" wasn't enough!

rsd1200, what are you thinking the witness did as a juvenile then? I heard JW had some heavy baggage. JMO

The witness may have similar baggage to JW. Who knows? They may have none at all. My comment was with regard to smearing their record; "if the witness has juvenile, and possibly even adult, charges and jail time, they've smeared their own record. If the prosecution is relying on testimony of those who have been, or are, incarcerated, that may prove to be a problem."

Unfortunately, WS doesn't have all the Discovery documents that have been filed. Anyone can go back to their cases and see that. JMO

It would be great if members could help by posting any links to discovery docs in the Media and Timelines thread. Please help us get them all. Its a volunteer effort. Thanks!

I didn't discredit testimony. I don't even know who the witness is. I made an IF THEN statement.

Thank you.

I didn't read your posts as trying to discredit any witness testimony. I fully understood what you were saying. To add my "What If" I will say this... some juvenile records should, and IMO will be brought to light. JMO and IMO.

I didn't read your posts as trying to discredit any witness testimony. I fully understood what you were saying. To add my "What If" I will say this... some juvenile records should, and IMO will be brought to light. JMO and IMO.
Your right Caylee, but it kinda makes me sick at my stomach knowing that Fredericka and her Attorneys with all her money is going to do their very best to dis credit anyone that speaks against her family, and that’s a shame that so called lives at the foot of the cross community loved saint of a woman want to swear that her family aren’t Mass Killer ( Serial Killers) I pray that the Lord take mercy on Saint Fredericka Soul! JMO

Your right Caylee, but it kinda makes me sick at my stomach knowing that Fredericka and her Attorneys with all her money is going to do their very best to dis credit anyone that speaks against her family, and that’s a shame that so called lives at the foot of the cross community loved saint of a woman want to swear that her family aren’t Mass Killer ( Serial Killers) I pray that the Lord take mercy on Saint Fredericka Soul! JMO

Yes, I agree. Fredericka is promoting some real hypocrisy and sanctimony by attempting to smear the reputations of anyone bold enough to testify against her family of social mutants. That may work in small town life, but not in criminal trials carried out on the national stage where the whole country is watching. If a witness saw or heard any member of the Wags family plotting or carrying out these murders, their testimony is valid and should be heard by jurors. They're not on trial, the killers are.

Yes, I agree. Fredericka is promoting some real hypocrisy and sanctimony by attempting to smear the reputations of anyone bold enough to testify against her family of social mutants. That may work in small town life, but not in criminal trials carried out on the national stage where the whole country is watching. If a witness saw or heard any member of the Wags family plotting or carrying out these murders, their testimony is valid and should be heard by jurors. They're not on trial, the killers are.
IMO the W’s should be presumed innocent until proven guilty, just like they are in court.

I’m not saying I don’t think the W’s did it. But it’s not impossible that they didn’t either

IMO the W’s should be presumed innocent until proven guilty, just like they are in court.

I’m not saying I don’t think the W’s did it. But it’s not impossible that they didn’t either

You're correct. While we're at it, let's also note that none of the possible witnesses are or will be on trial for these crimes. Only the Wagners. Everything else in my statement stands.

Yes, I agree. Fredericka is promoting some real hypocrisy and sanctimony by attempting to smear the reputations of anyone bold enough to testify against her family of social mutants. That may work in small town life, but not in criminal trials carried out on the national stage where the whole country is watching. If a witness saw or heard any member of the Wags family plotting or carrying out these murders, their testimony is valid and should be heard by jurors. They're not on trial, the Wagners are. JMO

You're correct. While we're at it, let's also note that none of the possible witnesses are or will be on trial for these crimes. Only the Wagners. Everything else in my statement stands.

The victims being put on trial is my worst fear. It seems like every trial that I watch the defense attorneys defense is to relentlessly smear the victims.

FW's attorney went one step further. His claim that she lived closer to the cross than anyone at the prosecution table was disgusting.

Jmo

I want to believe that it won't work but I don't think a national trial will change anything. It might even
make it more likely to succeed. Hopefully the judge will not allow the defense to hammer witnesses but they usually give the defense wide rein in DP cases.

Jmo

The victims being put on trial is my worst fear. It seems like every trial that I watch the defense attorneys defense is to relentlessly smear the victims.

FW's attorney went one step further. His claim that she lived closer to the cross than anyone at the prosecution table was disgusting.

Jmo

Yes, very much agree. We've seen hints of that already and I think we'll see a lot of it from the Wagners themselves, as well as some of the jurors. It's shocking to see an attorney engage in an ad hom attack towards prosecution attorneys in the courtroom, in front of the judge.

It will take a good judge to make sure the victims aren't further abused during the trials. There's really no rational way to justify the murder of 8 innocent people, at home, sleeping in their beds. Only cowards murder a family that way and only cowards will try to blame the victims.

It would be great if members could help by posting any links to discovery docs in the Media and Timelines thread. Please help us get them all. Its a volunteer effort. Thanks!

Betty,
Considering these trials will likely take years, I think there is a great possibility more articles will disappear due to media space storage and the links may no longer work. It will take a while to do, but I will work on getting as many original articles as possible from the local media outlets put into .pdfs. I will post them there once organized and complete.

Hopefully, when BW does go to trial his all female fan club will be front and center.

No other W has a fan club and this married guy that is alleged to have murdered 8 people with his own 2 sons has a female fan club. You can't even make this up. I guess being the son of an aging millionaire has its benefits.

In a family of narcissists, there is always a scapegoat. In this family, the scapegoat is RW.
She must do as the family wants, but gets little in return. JMO

RW is different from the rest of the Wagners; She has a heart, a soul and is not a narcissist. JMO

The rest of the family are truly heartless and will always approve, adore, agree and honor each other. JMO

FW is the center of this family's world, because she demands to be the center. FW mastered this
massacre. Again JMO

In a family of narcissists, there is always a scapegoat. In this family, the scapegoat is RW.
She must do as the family wants, but gets little in return. JMO

RW is different from the rest of the Wagners; She has a heart, a soul and is not a narcissist. JMO

The rest of the family are truly heartless and will always approve, adore, agree and honor each other. JMO

FW is the center of this family's world, because she demands to be the center. FW mastered this
massacre. Again JMO

I'm glad to hear that about RW.

I totally agree that FW mastered this plan. JMO.

Your Right But If I Had Been Charged With This Crime Of Capital Murder I Sure Wouldn’t Set There In Front Of The Judge, The Families Of The Victims And National TV, And Smile, Laugh, And Give The Judge and Prosecuting Attorney,Dirty Looks Or Try To Stir Them Down.
With all said a person actions can show if they are innocent or guilty, the Wagners acts like this is some kind of game of cat and mouse, if I was settling in front of that judge and he ask me if I had anything to say, I would be begging my innocence to him and the family of the victims! So I ask you Sleuthinsleuther you have seen Jake laugh, smiling and smirking in court, Fredericka trying to play stir down with prosecutors, Billy walking around with his chest stuck out, George the 3rd giving looks to kill at the Judge and Prosecuting Attorney, Angela comes out in jail clothes when she can wear street clothing and she gives little smirk to the camera every chance she can, Rita is the one that is in the worst shape, she has no money to get a mouthful Attorney like FW, she is scared of prison and she knows that she messes up believing in her daughter. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle