GUILTY OH - Jonathan Minard, 14, found deceased, Carroll County, 13 April 2019

The aunt has named the poi. A bit more news from the comments on the Sheriff's FB page.
I'm trusting what the relative is saying.

Have to hope that Jonathan's just hiding out for whatever reason. (i.e., did he do something 'wrong' and is thinking he might be in trouble ?)

Can you say which post you are looking at? The time and date of the Sheriff’s post on which these answers are provided?
ETA: Thanks in advance.
It’s the Carroll County Facebook page I originally posted. People keep responding on there about different stuff. I don't think its considered fact so it cant be repeated here.
Carroll County Sheriff's Office Ohio

Are the comments from today? Because all I am finding today is someone saying it wasn't on the news and others saying yes it was....were the comments made today?
No. There is a post with 300+ comments from several days ago. I think posts with info are likely deleted quickly? I found the aunt’s post and one interesting comment.

ETA: has a FB account been found for Jonathan?

Are the comments from today? Because all I am finding today is someone saying it wasn't on the news and others saying yes it was....were the comments made today?
It is in one of the replies to a comment by JH. You have to tap on the "-->23 replies" to see it. (The number of replies could change in the future if more replies are added, but it's at 23 right now).

ETA link:
Carroll County Sheriff's Office Ohio

<modsnip: quoted post was removed; general "comments" from the Sheriff's page are not allowed>

I'm wondering if anyone else was working on the farm that saw him on Sat or heard of him complain about the toothache? Was there no phones cell or other available at the farm? Why did they need to drive to the guys house to make the call? Or did they even really have to? Could it be an excuse incase he was seen in his car or as a way to explain Jonathon being in the car/at his house if evidence is found there?

Last edited by a moderator:
16 hours ago:

Jordan Miller‏ @J_MillerTV

The Carroll County Sheriff confirms that they are now striking up a ‘criminal investigation’ into the disappearance of 14-year-old Jonathan Minard. They still do have one person of interest who they have been questioning since Minard disappeared Saturday. @wkyc

D4Xl_UAWAAI_GwO.jpg

Jordan Miller on Twitter

13 hours ago:

The Carroll County Sheriff, Dale Williams, tells us he hasn’t slept in three days while he and his department investigate Jonathan Minard’s disappearance. @wkyc

Jordan Miller on Twitter

(Video at link)

5 hours ago:

We spent another day in Carroll County today as officials continue to look into Jonathan Minard’s disappearance. The 14-year-old hasn’t been seen since Monday (Should say Saturday). Here is everything we know regarding the criminal investigation. @wkyc

Jordan Miller on Twitter

(Video at link)

*Minard has not been seen since Saturday, not Monday**

Jordan Miller on Twitter

JM was dropped of at the home by the 29 yo coworker with a record of drug involvement. He was left alone and was to have contacted his mother to come get him. Did the co-worker immediately return to the farm to continue working? This could easily be checked. Tooth pain can be terrible, did the co-worker give him something or did he himself find something and did he take it for the pain.
There was a recent case here on WS where a young lady took a drug and while driving home, became disoriented, left the car with her dog and ran over a mile across open fields throwing possessions aside and finally succumbed to hypothermia.
I wonder if the same or something similar happened here.

JM was dropped of at the home by the 29 yo coworker with a record of drug involvement. He was left alone and was to have contacted his mother to come get him. Did the co-worker immediately return to the farm to continue working? This could easily be checked. Tooth pain can be terrible, did the co-worker give him something or did he himself find something and did he take it for the pain.
There was a recent case here on WS where a young lady took a drug and while driving home, became disoriented, left the car with her dog and ran over a mile across open fields throwing possessions aside and finally succumbed to hypothermia.
I wonder if the same or something similar happened here.

BBM

Why wouldn't the mum be called from the farm, why was it necessary to drop him off at a friend's place. Sounds very sus to me.

BBM

Why wouldn't the mum be called from the farm, why was it necessary to drop him off at a friend's place. Sounds very sus to me.
He did not have a cell phone (reported in a sheriffs video) so I assume he had to be taken to a place where he could call him mother. Perhaps it was anticipated that she would pick him up and this was a place where he would be more comfortable during the wait.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back