Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this sketch relate to BG? BG has on hat. How do they have his hair? BTW the hair looks very dark and curly and not like BG. I'm really confused. Are there two people involved? BG and new "young" guy?

The new sketch is BG. There is only one man. Obviously this is a shocking difference from what we saw before... this new sketch is now the primary sketch. The old one is secondary! Again, only one person was involved!

Why no description of the vehicle? To just say we need help identifying a vehicle on this day and time makes me think that they have a real clear feeling that someone would be like “oh yeah that’s ____’s car because it was usually in that spot”.

It seems like they are looking for more help from local community rather than outside of it. There’s got to be some clear evidence he’s local right?

The family knew beforehand today and decided not to stay or answer questions. I do not blame them.
They say now there is a buzz in the room. (HLN)
That LE didn't want the families to comment.
Questions abt car: old cps welfare building between noon and five feb 13
no description given on car
Chi

I don't understand Why this new info wasn't put out there originally?? And no description of the abandon car? I'm so confused, especially if he's STILL IN THE AREA!

I don't think they were able to positively connect the car to the suspect until recently.

Recent in LE terms, that is. Could have been months.

I really hate to even speculate on this but as we all know, a murder scene and how bodies are killed and left - either tossed like garbage or propped and posed, says so much about the killer. the scene must have been horrific and I'm thinking the bodies were dramatically posed. I'm sorry. It's not important for the public to know but it is important to the killer and to profile the killer. Their death was a show to him. We know this. I think they know exactly who it is but there is that one missing piece. One solid piece of info to nail this guy straight into hell for the rest of his life. Imagine if this press conference was for show - he was in the room just like so many other killers throughout history were. Maybe they were observing the crowd. The set up to this conference says that they had this guy under observation and could track him to exactly noon today to see his reaction/behavior. I hope this is almost over.

Anna Carrera on Twitter
@IndStatePolice says killer of #AbbyandLibby is hiding in plain sight, may even be in the room of the press conference this afternoon. A terrifying thought, but that is the new direction investigators are looking into. @WTHRcom #DelphiMurders
D4xRLdZXsAAWsho.jpg

D4xRLdXWsAA0cr_.jpg

D4xRLdZW0AAVKry.jpg

12:13 PM - 22 Apr 2019
So bold to say might be in room. That is so telling to me.

Suspect in Delphi girls' double murder may live in town: 'We believe you are hiding in plain sight,' police say
[...]

The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old, Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter said at a news conference.

'We believe you are hiding in plain sight," Carter said. "We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you."

[...]

The never-before-seen video recovered from Libby's phone shows the suspect walking on the bridge.

"When you see the video, watch the person's mannerisms as they walk," Carter said Monday. "Do you recognize the mannerisms as being someone you might know?

[...]

How does this sound like LE knows who he is? Still giving a huge age range, i don’t believe they know at all who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA