Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it to mean the vehicle was abandoned as in no one was around it, that’s why he gave the time frame of 12-5 on that day. Meaning for 5 hours it was left unattended. I’d guess after that time frame the owner came back and drove it away.

Wonder if they discovered the vehicle on a surveillance camera?

Yes. We'd heard "stuff of nightmares" long ago. His extreme emotion just reinforced that, for me. What the hell did he do to those poor children?

sorry I'm only hearing this now, some of the attack was caught on video?

I think it's very telling that details surrounding their deaths or how they died has never been released. There must be a reason for that?

Right at the very last second of the new video as BG turns towards them I can see the face of the new sketch.

Looks just like the new sketch. Instead of jowls part of his neck/shoulder is exposed.

In the video I was focusing so much on his way of stepping I had to go back to actually watch his face.

In the newest voice release he has for lack of a better word a weariness sound. Like a camp counselor with a tone of ok you know the routine. Maybe he had passed by them and tried to get them to go down the hill willingly and meet him and when they stood him up he comes back up to force the situation.

all imo

Indiana State Police sent this bulletin at 04/22/2019 12:30 PM EDT

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect”

Delphi, Indiana - Early this afternoon Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter spoke with members of the Delphi community and interested media to share the change in direction of the Delphi double murder investigation of Abigail (Abby) Williams and Liberty (Libby) German. This investigation has been ongoing since the discovery of the girls bodies, the early afternoon of February 14, 2017, in a wooded area near the Delphi Historic Trail, about a half mile upstream from the high bridge.

Today, a new sketch of the suspect, appearing to be in his mid-twenties to mid-thirties and believed responsible for the murders of the girls, was shared with the Delphi community and media. As the investigation has progressed, information has been continuously reviewed and examined and this sketch more accurately depicts the face of the suspect from the video recorded on Liberty German's cell phone while she and Abigail were on the High Bridge.

Also shared with the Delphi community was more of the audio, as well as previously unreleased video from Libby's phone. The sketch, audio and video footage can be viewed at this Indiana State Police website link: ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

As Superintendent Carter said today, ‘We have a witness. You made mistakes. We are coming for you and there's no place for a heartless coward like you to hide that gets his thrill from killing little girls.’

This investigation has been a priority of the Multi-Agency Task Force since the first day of the investigation and will continue to be a priority for all participating law enforcement agencies.

Look at the sketch, listen to the audio, watch how this coward walks on the high bridge and send your tip to this email: Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com” (BBM)

20D50F77-40C0-4520-A479-7F20822D5243.jpeg

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

Last edited:
Apologies in advance, because I’m only on page 23, but I don’t see anyone else asking this (yet)... but didn’t they already release audio of someone telling the girls “down the hill”? How is this one different?

I haven't kept up with this case.. seems nothing really new until today, which was kind of strange (imho).. just wondering, what became of Sheriff Tobe Leazenby? He is still the sheriff there, confirmed on the sheriff's website.. is it weird that it wasn't him doing the PC today? I mean, I didn't even see him there? Is there a reason?

I have never seen the police have a PC to pull a ruse on the public. Imo, it didn't happen today either.

I think everything they said, and released today is totally legitimate, and certainly not a ruse. Imo

I don't question why or what or when investigators do certain things since they are the only ones who have the evidence.

I'm just thankful they are still working very hard to solve this case, and making progress, imo.

Ditto. If anything, the manner of release of this info is meant to put pressure on the suspect. But I've never known LE in all the cases I've followed to purposely fool the public for some reason. It would really lead to a loss in respect and confidence of LE.

And we have to remember that LE has seen ALL the tape. We've only seen a clip.

Apologies in advance, because I’m only on page 23, but I don’t see anyone else asking this (yet)... but didn’t they already release audio of someone telling the girls “down the hill”? How is this one different?

This is a slightly longer version of that clip. The word "Guys" is now heard before "Down the hill". Some believe he says "Hey guys. Down the hill".

I thought the sound was “garbling” maybe to remove the girls’ voices

I've always thought the phone was probably in Libby's jacket pocket and that is why not everything is clear on the audio.

Also, I think the previous audio sounded like a deeper voice and clearer to me, probably due to the fact that I believe the experts worked quite a bit on "cleaning up" the audio to make it as clean and recognizable as possible. What we heard today at the PC was raw audio I think.

I haven't kept up with this case.. seems nothing really new until today, which was kind of strange (imho).. just wondering, what became of Sheriff Tobe Leazenby? He is still the sheriff there, confirmed on the sheriff's website.. is it weird that it wasn't him doing the PC today? I mean, I didn't even see him there? Is there a reason?
Tobe Leazenby was standing next to Doug Carter on stage.

"We have a witness. . ." Hmmm.

Maybe the families left upset because their children were murdered.

This new sketch gives us curly hair. So, we have a white guy, about 5"10, with curly hair and not blue eyes.

Hopefully (and I am sure LE has already) they have been going through yearbooks from the high schools and colleges/tech schools in the areas to try to match the sketch.

I think people are reading too much into the "then" versus "now" sketch.

IMHO, today was carefully orchestrated by all law enforcement involved. Something has led them to firmly identify a suspect, and I do think they know who it is but can't say it, which led to this detailed sketch. I don't think they're interested in going back and explaining why they did what or how they got to this point. Something feels like it change drastically in recent time that led to them 100% believing they know who it is, and today was done to show that to the murderer.

IMHO this sketch is going to look just like the person who did it, and they're now expecting a flood of tips to come in as the person is recognized.

Does anyone have a link to the sketch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member