IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have a link to the video of dad speaking to the press/LE about his phone?

Did he say he lost/misplaced it, that it broke or that he doesn't have it? Just wondering if it's a *possibility* that he willingly gave it to police at their request
and that is the reason he doesn't have it and was upset/focused on needing to get a replacement phone?

Just trying to explore all possible options.

Here's one article I had saved about it: UPDATE: Brother Of Missing Crystal Lake Boy Andrew ‘A.J.’ Freund Placed In DCFS Custody; Cops Raid Home

Bolding Mine

Very strange video with her blowing that whistle on and on, low guttural laughing, and the brief snippet of AJ at the end -- with his head down, not moving.
As if he was frozen with fear. :(
The only video of him , other than the baby one.

BTW --- Welcome to Websleuths, mummy !!!!!

Honestly, that creeped me out and made me wonder.....

Does someone have a link to the video of dad speaking to the press/LE about his phone?

Did he say he lost/misplaced it, that it broke or that he doesn't have it? Just wondering if it's a *possibility* that he willingly gave it to police at their request
and that is the reason he doesn't have it and was upset/focused on needing to get a replacement phone?

Just trying to explore all possible options.

I just assumed LE had taken his phone and he wanted it back in case someone called.

I knew I had read this about the dogs picking up AJ's scent in the car trunk. This video link has an article covering it.
"Police say K-9 teams have found no evidence of A.J. leaving the home, and that dogs picked up his scent in the trunk of his parents' car."

Until this is reported by more than one source, I am going to consider dogs hitting on the trunk misinformation. We've seen too much misinformation early on with msm, a single source reporting something usually means it's inaccurate.

Skeptical of timeline. Was it verified by an independent review? Has AJ been missing for a lot longer than Thursday morning? Is the bed short sheeted? Are pajamas still in AJ's sleeping room? Mom says he slept in ninja turtle shoes, really? Too many loose threads here.
Did anyone see any SAR dogs in the video?
Did not.

My gut feeling tells me AJ has been missing for quite sometime carried out of the house then possibly buried hundreds of miles away and once he was well hidden parents reported him missing.
I don't see them as being that ambitious to go to that length; I see them as "the path of least resistance" type people. So I think easy access to a parking lot, not much walking or hiking and minimal digging. Neither of them strike me as being particularly fit and in the physical condition to put much effort into hiding their actions.

Honestly that house doesn’t stand out. You have to squint your eyes to see the disrepair. There’s a lot of houses like that in crystal lake.
If only one would have spent this much time,and effort defending andrew,and his rights. If only someone hadn't wasted 5 years coming up with lame excuses for giving Andrew back.
If only there was more concern for Andrew.
It's pathetic when one bends over backward to make up excuses and defend anyone but little Andrew.
MOO

Missing Crystal Lake Boy: 911 Call From Family Released

Here is what was said in the 911 call:

Father: We have a missing child. Woke up this morning and he wasn't, he wasn't-

Dispatcher: How old is the child?

Father: We have a missing child

Dispatcher: Yeah how old is he?

Father: He's 5

Dispatcher: What was he last seen wearing?

Father: A Mario, like blue long-sleeve sweatshirt and black sweatpants

Dispatcher: Is he a male white?

Father: Yes

Dispatcher: When was the last time you seen him?

Father: Uh last night, probably 9:30 when he went to bed.

Dispatcher: Are you the father?

Dispatcher: Do you know where he might have went?

Father: No. We've canvassed the neighborhood, went to the local park, umm... the local gas station down here where we sometimes take him to buy treats. I spoke with the assistant principal over there at the school where the park is and they haven't seen him or any other child. I have no idea where he would be.

Dispatcher: So you put him to bed last night so he was in his pajamas and then when you went to get him for school he wasn't there and you looked around a bit?

Dispatcher: What time was he supposed to be at school?

Father: ... I had a doctor's appointment this morning, when I got back from the doctor's appointment and I checked in on him to say good morning and he wasn't there so that would have been -

Dispatcher: What time was that?

Father: About between 8:15, 8:30

Dispatcher: Have you checked everywhere, like under tables?

Father: Closets, the basement, the garage, everywhere.

Dispatcher: What's the child's name?

Father: Andrew, last name Freund, we call him AJ

Dispatcher: Is his mom at the residence as well?

Dispatcher: Do you have any pets at the house?

Dispatcher: Are they missing as well or no?

Father: No

Dispatcher: Was any of the doors open?

Father: No, no outside doors or anything like that

Dispatcher: No doors or windows?

Father: No

Dispatcher: An officer's pulling up to you now

Father: Yeah I see him

Dispatcher: You checked the house right?

Father: Yeah, yeah we've been through the house completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa