CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Have not been able to listen to testimony. I did catch a bit from yesterday and saw for the first time that the blood spatter was in the legs of the table, too. Do I have that right? Common sense would lead us to believe the table had been moved and maybe turned since the house had been cleaned somewhat.
Well, it's controversial is all I will say. Yes, the red brown spatter was on the legs too. :D

LOL! You are funny! Maybe you didn't read further down the exchange between DK and JM, you can check "your" link:
Dan says: ill give u a gentlemans promise
Dan says: since were bros for years
Dan says: and i dont hate you
Dan says: we just had a falling out
Dan says: were buddies
Dan says: u think i want to **** with u like that
Dan says: wrong
Dan says: ill respect your site
Dan says: and your future with ur family
Dan says: and even help u with the site still
Dan says: with ppc, seo

"You certainly believe something that is false." LOL! Good one!
At least Dan was smart enough to not announce he was going to butcher them to death.

Reactions: smr
That is SOOOOO out of context, you might want to read the entire exchange. it's about the website, NOT doing physical/deadly harm to the McStays.
To continuously bring it up is redundant as it is irrelevant. It's two guys having an argument through IM a whole year before. Dan was still calling him "Bro" up to the disappearance and Joseph was still telling Dan personal things like being in the hospital. These two were still very much on good terms.

My impression of the blood spatter expert -

Defense: Did you see any evidence of a cake baking in the oven?

Witness: Well I'll just show the jury how to make a sultana cake. And this is how you make a chocolate cake. And this is my recipe for a lemon cake. Sorry about the mess on your carpet judge! We didn't see any of these in the oven so to answer your question, there was no cake in the oven.

To continuously bring it up is redundant as it is irrelevant. It's two guys having an argument through IM a whole year before. Dan was still calling him "Bro" up to the disappearance and Joseph was still telling Dan personal things like being in the hospital. These two were still very much on good terms.
However, there's no evidence at all of JM and CM ever having an argument. Why then do you and others contend that they were not in good terms?

However, there's no evidence at all of JM and CM ever having an argument. Why then do you and others contend that they were not in good terms?

Chase said himself, in earliest discussion about the lunch with Joey on the 4th, that he and Joey had argued at lunch.

And Joey and CM had money disputes, like the money Joey claimed Chase still owed him for the Provencho mess.

Plenty of people warned Joey about Chase, and his unethical business practices, and the ways he was cheating Joey out of money. Joey continued to give Chase the benefit of the doubt, but how long would he continue doing so?

Would he continue doing so, if he saw a check made out to Chase, cashed by Chase, that Joey knew nothing about because it was deleted from the QB logs?

We will never know because on the very day it cleared Joey's bank, Joey and his family went missing,.

So I don't think it is fair to keep claiming that Joey never had any issues with Chase. Because once Chase went from just doing simple 'cheating' by using Joey's materials for his own projects, and lying and saying EIP projects were finished, just to get a check to cover the payroll for Chase's business, etc etc etc.....

...Once Chase crossed over the line from shenanigans to outright check fraud, Joey was suddenly murdered. ...dead and buried, along with his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419