Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won’t be popular but.......
I wish each state would offer people money for their children, when they no longer want them. “Here’s $100k, have fun, your child will be loved & raised in a family that wants him/her. See ya”. Even at birth, make an offer, ask
the mom if she really wants her child. From what I see, a tremendous number do not. Each & every day, bf kill gf kids, kids go missing, kids found beaten, abused, starving, etc. it will never end. Moo

If you are on public assistance, you will receive benefits for the children you give up for adoption for two years after you sign the paperwork. Cash benefits.

State Child Abuse Laws - FindLaw

Here is a link to child abuse laws for all states. Now is a great opportunity to look up for your state. You will see what we consider abuse and what the LAW says are entirely different. Attorneys for parents KNOW the law and work on behalf of the parent NOT the child.

Each of us can make a difference by lobbying for stricter laws. DCPS, LE and Judges can only work within the law. Work to close the loop holes, more clearly define abuse and end this nightmare.

“Inflicting or causing, allowing, or creating a substantial risk of physical injury, other than by accident, that causes death, disfigurement, impairment of physical or emotional health, or loss or impairment of any bodily function; committing or allowing to be committed any sex offense; torture, excessive corporal punishment, female genital mutilation; giving child access to controlled substances”

It seems clear to me that what AJ and his brother went through constitutes abuse. Come on. They were obviously causing/allowing substantial risk of injury and not to mention emotional health and the access to controlled substances with two under 5 year olds in the house. Just checked the IL law and I still think AJ’s case fits to a T.

State Laws on Child Abuse and Neglect - Child Welfare Information Gateway

Here is a link to child abuse laws for all states. Now is a great opportunity to look up for your state. You will see what we consider abuse and what the LAW says are entirely different. Attorneys for parents KNOW the law and work on behalf of the parent NOT the child.

Each of us can make a difference by lobbying for stricter laws. DCPS, LE and Judges can only work within the law. Work to close the loop holes, more clearly define abuse and end this nightmare.

Thank you for posting this. I’ll ask a mod if we can pin this to the top of each thread.

I wonder if there are grandparents from either side involved here? I know my parents and/or in-laws would have removed my kids from my house if living conditions were as bad as these seem to be.

The grandparents on Moms side have been involved in the past - they sued for custody of the oldest son. This was years ago though.

I wonder if there are grandparents from either side involved here? I know my parents and/or in-laws would have removed my kids from my house if living conditions were as bad as these seem to be.

Agree. Was just talking this over with hubby. Apparently JC’s mother has her (their) oldest child. Article in the NW Herald from 2012 that I read on the previous thread.

Disgusting!
The 911 call.......almost like he’s reporting his cat is missing.
I’d freak if my dog went missing (and have).
Seems like his call was well rehearsed, guess when he felt composed, he dialed.

I expect that both parents have been using drugs (heavily) before / during / after AJ’s death. These are sick, toxic people. I’d have a hard time being in the same room with either of them.

I expect that both parents have been using drugs (heavily) before / during / after AJ’s death. These are sick, toxic people. I’d have a hard time being in the same room with either of them.

It seems like they were so far gone into this world that family members were just not even around anymore. The grandmother did what she could with the oldest.

Watching the coverage of them bringing the mattress out of the house, you can see the side facing against the officer has what appears to be a knife slice made in it. JMO
Dear Lord what other horrors were AJ subjected to prior to his death, or that caused his death?

The work productivity of Websleuths drops to zilcho while we stare at an empty podium during these delayed press conferences. Just sayin'.

No kidding. I had to leave for a meeting and the entire time all I could think about was missing this update! And then, when I got in my car there hadn't been a new presser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903