CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR...

He was too lazy (or too broke) to change the running lights after they had burned out. Line of reasoning by Merritt: "If I have 2 functioning headlights, then why the hell should I need front running lights also?" Would have saved him a few bucks and 30+ minutes not replacing the burned out front running light bulbs.

Whatever works to make the theory fit lol:D:D

OR...

He was too lazy (or too broke) to change the running lights after they had burned out. Line of reasoning by Merritt: "If I have 2 functioning headlights, then why the hell should I need front running lights also?" Would have saved him a few bucks and 30+ minutes not replacing the burned out front running light bulbs.
CM must be the luckiest bumbling, befuddled murderer on the planet. He may actually end up beating a murder rap for no other reason than being cheap.

Maybe delayed till tomorrow so McGee can do the questioning?
Or to give the PT more time to change the case to fit their evidence. Just like 2 days ago. Hmm.. the 4th is turning out not to fit our "evidence". No problem we'll just change it to the 5th. Oops, that means JM was still alive to print those checks to CM. Oops, what do we do now? imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan