IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelp, wonder how many offers he is receiving to appear on TV to clear his name?

Good point. For kicks I watched his GMA interview again. Of course it's even more ridiculous now, especially at the end when Jussie teared up and said, "I want a little gay boy who might watch this to see that I fought the **** back. They ran off, I didn't!" Wow.

Good point. For kicks I watched his GMA interview again. Of course it's even more ridiculous now, especially at the end when Jussie teared up and said, "I want a little gay boy who might watch this to see that I fought the **** back. They ran off, I didn't!" Wow.

This would be one of the brothers who just won a boxing championship in Chicago? Yes, I can see them both running in fear from Smollett. Of course.

I can’t stand his face. Not that he’s unattractive, but why did his acting coach up the dial to broil on smug face?

“Give me smug smirk! More smug!! No, no no, pretend like you just got away with a double reverse hate crime!! PERFECT!”

25gcj7a.jpg

This look is the ‘oh, now I kind of get why everyone hates me.’
2r2ws46.jpg

Over the shoulder smug.
4ftteg.png

Jussie’s brother says he has night terrors.

Why, why, why can’t they just STOP? Do they think this is the tidbit that will make us all believe him?

Maybe he’s scared the bros are going to find him and for REAL beat him up this time.

Jussie Smollett now suffers from ‘night terrors,’ his brother says

Edit: Sorry Blondie, I see you already posted about the night terrors. We can all chuckle again.

Last edited:

Two brothers formally accused “Empire” star Jussie Smollett of paying them to “stage the attack” against him in a lawsuit filed Tuesday suing the actor’s legal team for defamation, according to reports.

Ola and Abel Osundairo filed a federal defamation lawsuit against Smollett’s legal team, listing Mark Geragos, his law firm and Tina Glandian, according to CBS Chicago.

The lawsuit claims that Smollett, 36, paid them “a sum of money to stage the attack [against Smollett] to benefit himself” and “directed every aspect of the attack, including the location and the noose,” the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

"What a tangled web we weave..... ." Jussie seems willing to let an awful lot of people get burned on his behalf. I can't help but believe that, while publicly some people/entities have to stand behind him, privately he is running out of political capital. I think this is borne out by Kim Foxx's (his savior) leaked texts where it is clear she thought he made it up and she didn't think much of him personally.

Brothers file defamation suit against Jussie Smollett's lawyers

Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Chicago accusing Smollett's attorneys Mark Geragos and Tina Glandian of making false public statements about them during a media blitz that has damaged them both emotionally and economically. -- The lawsuit claims Smollett's lawyers continued to proclaim the actor's innocence even after prosecutors said he agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bond and do community service in exchange for them dropping 16 felony disorderly conduct counts against him stemming from what a Chicago Police Department investigation determined was a false police report about a January homophobic and racist attack.

The Osundairo brothers' lawsuit claims Geragos and Glandian continue to foster the myth that the attack on Smollett was real and portrayed the brothers as the perpetrators.

"Mr. Smollett's attorneys, faced with an outraged public, did not retreat after their success. Instead, they doubled down...," according to the lawsuit.

Jussie Smollett's attorneys ridicule as 'comical' a lawsuit by brothers allegedly paid to stage attack

The 16-page lawsuit alleges that Glandian falsely “inferred” in a podcast interview earlier this month that Abimbola Osundairo and Smollett “engaged, at least briefly, in homosexual acts together.” In fact, Abimbola is heterosexual and was dating a woman at the time of the alleged scheme, the suit said.
<modsnipped to comply with copyright rule>

ETA: Civil complaint filed by 2 brothers available at the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered why Smollett did not demand that the Brothers be charged with assault and battery. And with the noose, I believe it would still be considered a "hate" crime.

And what about the "White Powder" letter?
Better yet -- why Geragos and Glandian are not screaming such demands from the roof tops!

We know Smollett is a coward that can only talk about himself.

Brothers Allegedly Hired To Stage Fake Hate Crime Sue Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers For Defamation

The Osundairo brothers, who police claimed Jussie Smollett hired to carry out an allegedly fake hate crime, are now taking aim at the actor’s lawyers.

By Sharon Lynn Pruitt
jussie-smollett-g-1.jpg

Jussie Smollett Photo: Getty Images
While Jussie Smollett may soon be squaring off with the city of Chicago in yet another courtroom battle, his lawyers may also be facing legal troubles of their own.

Olabinjo Osundairo and Abimbola Osundairo, the two brothers who police claim Smollett hired to carry out an allegedly fake hate crime, are now suing the actor’s lawyers for defamation, the Los Angeles Times reports. The two men filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday seeking unspecified damages and naming attorneys Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, as well as the latter’s Geragos & Geragos law firm, accusing all parties of telling damaging lies about them to the public, according to the outlet.

Brothers Allegedly Hired To Stage Fake Hate Crime Sue Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers For Defamation

The Osundairo brothers, who police claimed Jussie Smollett hired to carry out an allegedly fake hate crime, are now taking aim at the actor’s lawyers.

By Sharon Lynn Pruitt
jussie-smollett-g-1.jpg

Jussie Smollett Photo: Getty Images
While Jussie Smollett may soon be squaring off with the city of Chicago in yet another courtroom battle, his lawyers may also be facing legal troubles of their own.

Olabinjo Osundairo and Abimbola Osundairo, the two brothers who police claim Smollett hired to carry out an allegedly fake hate crime, are now suing the actor’s lawyers for defamation, the Los Angeles Times reports. The two men filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday seeking unspecified damages and naming attorneys Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, as well as the latter’s Geragos & Geragos law firm, accusing all parties of telling damaging lies about them to the public, according to the outlet.

Ummm, but they admitted that they took money to Stage a participation of hate crime to generate hate as a result?

Can no one in this whole Fiasco think about what they are saying and see how it appears to others? What is wrong with all these people?

“Those who know us personally know hate for anyone is not who we are,” their statement continued. “We try to spread as much love and positivity with whoever we come in contact with. We will no longer sit back and allow these lies to continue.”

Ummm, but they admitted that they took money to Stage a participation of hate crime to generate hate as a result?

Can no one in this whole Fiasco think about what they are saying and see how it appears to others? What is wrong with all these people?

“Those who know us personally know hate for anyone is not who we are,” their statement continued. “We try to spread as much love and positivity with whoever we come in contact with. We will no longer sit back and allow these lies to continue.”

They seriously have to make a tv movie about this drama! Truth is stranger than fiction!

Very interesting story carried on the news tonight. A case similar to JS's - filing a false police report.
Kim Foxx's office treated this case quite differently. Double Standard?
Oh, and there is no request to seal this case.

"ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. (FOX 32) -- 21-year-old Candace Clark of Hoffman Estates says she’s the victim of a Kim Foxx double standard, and a Cook County Judge agrees.

On April 11, Clark appeared in the Rolling Meadows courtroom of Cook County Judge Marc Martin, facing a single felony count of making a false police report.

Clark is accused of giving an acquaintance access to her bank account and then telling police money had been stolen, something she denies.

<modsnipped due to copyright>

Judge accuses Kim Foxx's office of double standard after Jussie Smollett case

So Foxx is essentially saying, "Yes, I said I recused myself from this case, but I was more or less just BS'ing about that. I didn't really recuse myself after all... :p"
And today, she has recused herself from yet another case.
At what point should an elected official be held accountable for not being able to do the job she was elected to do?

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Recuses Herself From Battery Case Against Activist Jedidiah Brown, Who Took Selfie With Prosecutor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member