Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every post here should be a thoughtful contribution to possibly HELP LE.. I want this animal caught. He is an animal. A cold hearted killer who should be behind bars so his animalistic instincts do NOT find any other victims! As parents, we think that there is safety in allowing our children out of our sight or to do risky things if they are with a friend. Well, that is what HORRIFIED me from the beginning! He killed two innocent beautiful children in a very SMALL amount of time!

Nobody could’ve had even the slightest inkling this case would remain unsolved for 2 years or more. But had it been known it would’ve been really great and far less confusing to have separate threads for different topics of discussion. I’m hopeful a arrest on the horizon will solve that too!

But yes, I can understand why it’s extremely difficult for anyone to catch up with this case, especially anybody who hadn’t followed it until now. If I recall correctly, there have been Fact posts created in the past but I don’t know how they could be found unless someone remembers posting one.
I did one early on. It is in the media thread.

I respectfully disagree. I think the parents gets to do whatever makes them cope. I would never discount the feelings , acts or intentions of the parents. They get to grieve and believe what they choose to believe. IMO, the parents get to choose whatever day they want and it's okay. In a trauma, we would never try to change a families mind and tell them they are wrong. When they are ready, they may accept another story. They may not and that's okay. Grief is a journey. Everyone is different on that path. What they can accept is dependent where they are on that walk. IMO, it's not that big of a deal what date the family uses. Bless their hearts. I just can't imagine.
My point is this.

As far as the case is concerned (the facts), these kids were killed on the 13th.

The date the parents chose, has no bearing on when the girls were actually killed.

There’s no conspiracy here.

And I am saying that there are many variables involved (witness accuracy, proximity to the suspect, artist skill, etc,).

This is not a photograph of a suspect, it is a drawing that may or may not be close to what the guy looks like.

Drawing any sort of conclusion from that image in regards to mental capacity, isn’t just specious, it’s absurd.

Thank you.

I don’t know about the Indiana court system but during a trial is it possible a publication ban might be placed on the audio considering both girls were minors? I’d sure hope so. Frankly I find it disturbing, the yearn by some to hear the voices of two teenagers immediately prior to their deaths. As victims they deserve dignity.
^^ THIS
It was the same bone of contention on the Jayme Closs case. People basically demanding the 911 call be released. For what purpose other than morbid interest in hearing what we now know was the sounds of agony, terror, and the screaming of a mother being shot in the head in front of her teenage daughter.

Some things are better left unheard. Period. We the public have no rights to ever hear that.

MOO

Hi everyone,
I’m very new to this site (but have followed this case carefully in the media since beginning-have kiddos close to this age).

I’m sorry to ask a question that might already have been discussed to death but:
I’ve seen the argument that BG can be seen hiding deep in the background in the trees in the image of Abby on the bridge. I can’t figure out how to find or search this, but saw someone had blown it up and it seemed possible. Do any of you believe this, or has this been dismissed? Thank you!

Hi! It was definitely discounted. I also did a post about this subject in the media thread, that had all.of the links to support the reasons. :) Welcome!

^^ THIS
It was the same bone of contention on the Jayme Closs case. People basically demanding the 911 call be released. For what purpose other than morbid interest in hearing what we now know was the sounds of agony, terror, and the screaming of a mother being shot in the head in front of her teenage daughter.

Some things are better left unheard. Period. We the public have no rights to ever hear that.

MOO

Or should even want to IMO

Why would they not choose the same date? Seems odd...

It’d seem even odder to me if they’d conferred with each other to make sure they had the same date. That would be bizarre beyond belief—the last thing on the grieving families’ mind. I’m

I think it boils down to the fact that either the date that someone is presumed to have died, or the date the medical examiner pronounced someone dead—either one can be used as the ‘date of death.’ I’ve seen that in WS cases before.

^^ THIS

MOO
It serves no purpose except some creepy need for voyeurism.

Just moo, people with psychosis usually don’t know what they are doing. What this means is that they do not usually care about the outcome. If this man had psychosis, he would not have wore an outfit to conceal his identity, he would not had stuffed the jacked with what appears to be hunting tools, a gun, etc and if he did, he wouldn’t have hidden any of it. People with psychosis do not plan, they act on whatever is going on in their heads. I also think he took off his outfit after the murders and placed them on his backpack, this may be what the witness saw and how the second sketch was derived. This is probably the reason for the new direction. This also requires a level head.

This man does not have an ounce of psychosis. I seriously think he is a psychopath and will do it again if he gets the chance. I don’t think he is approachable or friendly by any means.

I agree that there was probably sexual assault due to the short time it took.
That's what kids do these days. And to think, when I was a kid we occasionally used a Casio to make a rape recording of each other telling jokes and making fart noises. Now they use smart phones to record every moment of their lives. And publish it on social media.
I cannot believe that I am sharing a forum with someone who use to record their own fart noises.....LOL ! ... You made me spray coffee all over my keyboard...LOL !.....moo

But what if he's not a nerdy kid? What if he is a completely normal looking guy with a baby face, fat cheeks, styled haircut, normal intelligence with friends coming out of his ears? What if he's somewhat of a people person who easily conversed with everyone including early teen girls? What if our girls thought him "kinda cute" because he was nice? What if Libby took his picture not because he was nerdy, but well, you know, just because she was an early teen girl and he appeared in his late teens?

Look, I don't even know that I agree with what I just wrote. I'm just thinking like a very naive and idealistic teenage girl. But again, I go back to the presser. There's a reason why this guy is "hiding in plain site" playing with power, with "maybe this much of a conscience left". There was a reason why Libby and Abby became "little girls" during the presser and why Carter said perhaps he had "told someone(s)". I'm wondering if after the last big cases I've followed if we aren't once again, dealing with a wonderfully social, outgoing, charming narcissist, who is safe to do what they do because, well, they are superior, doncha know? Now, go listen to the almost calm, "Guys-down the hill".
IMHO ONLY!
I agree that he had to disarm the girls either by being non threatening in the least and maybe needing assistance? or he had a weapon and forced them to move down the hill from the end of the bridge.

The girls seem athletic and sturdy to me, I don't think he would have been able to control both of them simultaneously without completely disarming them or conversely strong arming them.

MOO

The Shack is about a child who gets abducted and murdered by a serial pedophile who leaves behind clues. The father is a child of a alcoholic christian who beats his children. The premise is after his child is killed he struggles with God. What does the sheriff mean?

I haven’t seen “The Shack”, but from what I’m reading, it could possibly push some buttons for a psychotic women hating Christian.
MOO

“When it first published, “The Shack” was called blasphemous and a “load of crap,” and one scholar opined that Young’s depiction was evidence that evangelicals “were succumbing to the feminist pressure to image God in feminine ways.””

Why God is a curvy, black woman in ‘The Shack’ and some Christian critics say it’s ‘heresy’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ritics-say-its-heresy/?utm_term=.bf62b0c201f6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member