Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought since they came out with the new (though original) sketch and eliminated the one we’ve all been looking at for the past two years, was because they recently deemed the the new one to be a more accurate description of BG.

As in, whoever gave them the original description didn’t do well at remembering what BG really looked like, didn’t get a very good look at him or, possibly and purposely gave misleading information via their description.
Yet I’ve seen posted several times here that the two sketches are of two different people, so I’m a bit confused myself.
LE has stated the sketches are of two different people. The first was based off a witness who saw someone walking on the highway, 60 miles from Andianapolis, is what I thought they said. The witness came forward five months after the murder. I think they also used the video for that sketch. The current sketch was based on something a witness saw and felt needed to be reported, or something along those lines.
At least that's how I remember it. Imo

I was thinking that maybe LE was looking at the sign-in sheet to see who DID NOT come to the presser instead of who DID come.

Perhaps they were expecting a POI local yokel to show up and when he didn't, maybe it has now re-inforced their suspicions that he could be the perp? Someone who they know of and who has somehow been on their radar recently?

I am sure that someone in LE was also outside taking note of the vehicles that were parked.

They are going to use every single piece of info they gather to catch this guy....and it may not be via a conventional tactic.

JMO
Your comment about having an officer outside checking for parked cars in addition to people that signed in made me also hope they had surveillance watching for vehicles that drove by - probably more than once. If BG thought the invitation to attend was a set-up he may have avoided going, but he may have been drawn to drive around it in order to still feel a “connection” to the crime.

One of the things I love the most about Websleuths is that there are so many people with such varied backgrounds and experiences and one comment can lead to other thoughts, etc. I know that none of us knows what LE knows or has their expertise, but I still wonder if LE ever reads a post and gets an “ah ha” moment?

I’m very curious where he was hiding, if that was his car at the abandoned warehouse. If it was there from 12-5 on 2/13, he had to have been hiding. Well, I guess I need to look at the timeline again because I really can’t recall what time the girls were supposed to be picked up.

I’m very curious how the car parked for five hours is suspected to be involved as well.

I was watching his right leg so intently I never caught his left foot changing direction
At the very last second of the video it looks like his body is starting to turn as well. If that's the one I'm thinking of. The one where the background is stabilized?
It cuts off so fast it's hard to tell, but I can definitely see that his leg moves in that direction. I think that's why he moves it so awkwardly. It looks like he pauses for a second, while he lifts his foot to turn it towards the section of railroad plank he intends to step on. Imo

Could be a peeping Tom that nobody has yet identified and decided to upgrade to a physical attack because he had the perfect opportunity.

It would be quite an escalation to go from peeping Tom to double homicide, but that doesn’t mean this couldn’t happen. We have seen plenty of peeping Toms escalate to murder.

I don't know how to bring over a comment, but I tried, linked below. I also think there is a great likelihood LE is expecting BG to call in some tips. We have a freeway sniper and I swear I saw the person in the sketch and called it in. They were NOT interested in it at all - I think bc I was clearly not the sniper. Have you ever called in a tip? LE is VERRRRY suspicious of those who do.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/in-abigail-abby-williams-13-liberty-libby-german-14-
the-delphi-murders-13-feb-2017-93.439540/page-53#post-15016481

(O/t, freeway sniper? Can you please link the thread for reference or send me the info? Thank you.)

Let this weekend not pass without arresting this rabid animal. I have no doubt in my mind we will discover a trail of victims, whether alive or deceased.

Some other coward is covering for this miscreant. I wish them constant, disabling anxiety until they do the right thing.

Amateur opinion and speculation

It would be quite an escalation to go from peeping Tom to double homicide, but that doesn’t mean this couldn’t happen. We have seen plenty of peeping Toms escalate to murder.

Or crimes never reported or solved? Peeping Toms, missing items in women's houses, etc...a series of odd crimes unsolved.
If the suspect is a son of a prominent important person cop, sheriff, pastor or a wealthy businessman he could have skated on charges as a juvenile.

Wow, after watching the new GH video of BG walking, I no longer think it is shirt tails. IMO definitely a belt pack, tactical or hunting. The pack stands out from the body and is full.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 8.41.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 8.41.49 AM.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 19
Yeah, or maybe it was one of those personalized picnic table wine carriers that people use for picnics.

Seriously though, its important to remember LE said to pay particular attention to his demeanor, and to remember that he was not walking normally due to walking on the bridge.
Since we know the girls were attacked right after this video was taken, I would think the killer would be very careful taking each step before he subdued and took control over them. Imo

Sure, that could explain the thing that could be white tubing.

But yes, seriously, LE only want to know who this person is. They’ve not asked for a medical diagnosis of his gait. Just the opposite, they told us why it’s abnormal.

My poor little puppy is still trembling from it (highly recommend muting if you are sensitive to noise, or have children/pets nearby). It reminded me of the loud eerie noises that keep repeating over and over again in a haunted house. Kinda creeped me out a little- and I love haunted houses!:eek:

If only our dogs could talk, maybe they hear something we don’t.

Or crimes never reported or solved? Peeping Toms, missing items in women's houses, etc...a series of odd crimes unsolved.
If the suspect is a son of a prominent important person cop, sheriff, pastor or a wealthy businessman he could have skated on charges as a juvenile.

Yes, this would remind me of someone like “The General”:

Russell Williams (criminal) - Wikipedia

He had hundreds of women’s undergarments stored in his attic, iirc.

col-williams-court-exhibit2-101810.jpg

As for escalation:
“Morrison said Williams's repeated sexually obsessive behaviour dates back to 2007 and 2008 — long before he escalated to actual sexual assaults on women — or the eventual murders of Comeau and Lloyd. In some of the photos, Williams is in a girl's lingerie, wearing parts of what the Crown said appears to be his Canadian military uniform.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/col-russell-williams-pleads-guilty-to-all-88-charges-1.872289

Last edited:
At the very last second of the video it looks like his body is starting to turn as well. If that's the one I'm thinking of. The one where the background is stabilized?
It cuts off so fast it's hard to tell, but I can definitely see that his leg moves in that direction. I think that's why he moves it so awkwardly. It looks like he pauses for a second, while he lifts his foot to turn it towards the section of railroad plank he intends to step on. Imo

Yes, and watch his left step right before that. You can see his left foot switch direction as it comes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow