GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Narc-like to blame children being awake & stressed about their deceased mother’s feet hitting the stairs!
Triple Victim blaming.
I mean let’s take stock....
He said he tried to carry her but , hey, she was too heavy(she was very dead) & he had to pull her along.
So. He justifies THREE victims.
Shame on the mom for not being “carry-able”.
Shame on the children for seeing horror. Freaking out.
He was out of options.
It was all THEIR FAULT after all.
Demonic indeed IMO.

Yes and don't dare to judge him because god has already forgiven him so so should we.o_O
He is such a weird individual.

View attachment 181710

There was so much love between these sweet little sisters. Honestly, how could a father do that to his little girls. He knew they loved him and he betrayed them in the worst possible way.
I look at my little neighbor David, who is about 3. He is so happy, like Bella and Celeste, he just bubbles and loves it when I say "Hi David!!" over the fence. He comes running over, just smiling smiling at the attention from his old lady neighbor. I really love him, yet hardly ever spend time with him. When I see his father, who I also like, seems decent, hard working, amiable, I wonder how a father could throttle the life out of that little boy and toss his body in crude oil like some filthy wipe he discards after cleaning an oil dipstick at the mechanic shop.
I'm not posting much lately, there is nothing to say, but it doesn't seem to be going away, the way it bothers me, that is.

CW. (and i think god too, but that is a personal opinion that i will leave in the middle)
Yeah and there's no way she went down without a fight because she would have killed for her babies and we all know that to be true!!!!! And she would have left marks on this if it was just him on top of her strangling her it's another bunch of Lies from this spawn of the devil and even the devil would have even been embarrassed to call his spawn!!!

This is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

Even if it’s true (it’s coming from a lone source), he forfeited most of his rights to appeal when he pleaded guilty.

Some evil moron, possibly thinking about appealing, isn’t worth the ink that article was printed with.

This happens all the time.

What’s happened (if it’s true), is that he’s upset about all the negative publicity from his latest confession.

His ego and reputation have taken a hit, and he wants to clear the air.

I’m sure his parents and sister, are encouraging this as well.

Fortunately, it doesn’t work that way.

WHAT?!?!

Chris Watts Is ‘Looking into Ways to Appeal’ His Conviction for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters

A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE that Watts is “looking into ways to appeal” his punishment — and has been researching his case and other similar cases.

@gitana1 @PrairieWind @Mercedes does he have any possibility of succeeding?
From your link "“Everything happened so fast there at the end [of the legal proceedings],” the source says. “And he’s not sure he was in the right mind to plead guilty like he did. For him, it’s not just about him getting out of jail — it’s also that he hasn’t been able to really have his day in court.”

Well, JMO but that sounds a lot like Mom. Remember she was griping that he didn't have a psychological eval when he was first arrested (she says). And, she said he "had a defense" and should have gone to trial.

CW said the pd's ran the plea agreement by him "about 100 times". I'd bet that a lot of that was recorded.

Anyway, what a . He can probably get $$ from the CWcult youtubers.

On second thought it may just be exactly that, a way to get donations from the flying monkeys to make his life in the slammer a bit easier.

IANAL, but the way I understand it, that ship has sailed. From page 2 of the plea agreement:

I understand that following the sentencing in this matter, I have, in certain circumstances, the right to appellate review of my conviction and sentence. A Notice of Appeal must be filed within 7 weeks (or 49 days) of the sentence. I also understand that if I am determined indigent by the court that I have the right to obtain a record on appeal without payment of costs. Additionally, I understand that I may have the right to seek post-conviction reduction of my sentence in the trial court within 18 weeks (or 126 days) of the imposition of sentence pursuant to Crim.P. 35(b).

Attachments

• CHRIS WATTS Written Waiver and Guilty Plea.pdf
    330.9 KB · Views: 2
“He hasn’t been able to really have his day in court” :mad:
IMO (and apologies if I misunderstood this), didn’t he take the plea partly because he didn’t want to come face to face with the results of his actions? If he’d gone to trial, he’d have been made to see the autopsy photos and he is an unutterable coward and couldn’t face them.
Also - I agree with @NuttMegg - this has EMW’s (Evil Ma Watts) claw marks all over it.

It's my understanding they didn't give him a drug test. Why they didn't Idk. I think he should have had the psych evaluation then too instead of after he was sentenced. Although I don't think this will help him one little bit. Maybe he wants to implicate someone else.

“He hasn’t been able to really have his day in court” :mad:
IMO (and apologies if I misunderstood this), didn’t he take the plea partly because he didn’t want to come face to face with the results of his actions? If he’d gone to trial, he’d have been made to see the autopsy photos and he is an unutterable coward and couldn’t face them.
Also - I agree with @NuttMegg - this has EMW’s (Evil Ma Watts) claw marks all over it.

Not to mention, he absolutely DID have his day in court. Okay, not a whole day, but still. We have thousands of posts here to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member