OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Weed vs. Murder. Besides, the dead cannot be charged with a single thing. Please stop bashing the victims.
Didn't you ask what skelton was in the R's closet that the W's could use to pressure them? Wasn't that the flow of what was being discussed? I would certainly agree with rsd on the growing of weed was an illegal activity that the R's certainly wanted to keep quiet. Growing it made them somewhat vulnerable if someone was looking to cause trouble for them. JMO Saying this is not victim bashing, again IMO.

I am going to throw something out here that may be farfetched but it kind of fits. Is it possible that SW is not Jake's child. He is very attached to her there is no doubt of that and so is Angie. What if when he and Hannah split she asked for child support and the DNA came back that he was not the father. He then knows there is no way he can get legal custody or even visitation rights. They may have even consulted an attorney and have been told, you are not the father, you are not married to the mother so you are not even the stepfather so you have no rights. So they try to get Hannah to sign over parental rights to SW and she says no. Then she tells him if he pushes she won't even let him see SW.

That trying to produce proof he is the father, or the closest thing to it SW has ever had instead of just producing a DNA test kind of makes me think this could have been the case. It also fits as to why he would have needed a lot of money to get custody of her as he would have had to legally adopt her instead of just being awarded custody because he was her biological father. We all wondered about that *** account and why he would be asking for money for legal bills.

They split in the summer of 2015, Hannah tries for child support, a DNA test is ordered, it comes back in Dec 2015 or Jan 2016, they consult a lawyer, find out they have no rights, so kill everyone who might even have a chance for custody.

Just a theory, but it kind of fits.

JMO

Oh my gosh, good thinking. That would explain so much if true. Remember how Jake's facebook page portrayed him? It was full of charming and cute photos of him and SW doing everything together here, there, and everywhere. It was a pretty convincing image, I thought.

I like the theory. What if ? Oh my goodness. Surely if they haven't done one, they will.

It would fit perfectly why they wouldn't just take Hannah to court for custody instead of killing her and her whole family. Fred had plenty of money for lawyers. But if Jake was not the bio they didn't have a legal leg to stand on if they took Hannah to court. Money would not have mattered.

If the DNA came back as not Jake's, there may not have been anyone else to match it to and Hannah may have refused to tell them. At that point if Jake was not the father it would not have been any of his business who was. Another good reason to kill Hannah and everyone who may have known who the real father was.

I don't think the courts would have even looked for the real father with Jake standing there with baby pics ect proving he was the only father SW had ever known.

Look what a mess it was trying to determine K's father.

JMO

They would’ve had she been living where a grow op was. Which is believed to be why CRSR bought DR the new home a month prior

Sleuth, kindly don't take your personal views and spout them off as facts. You're being quite disrespectful to HR's memory. It may be believed by you, but it's not been confirmed in any way that a grow op existed or, if it did, that H knew anything about it. In a case where a rape victim gives birth and CPS is called in, they would attempt to keep baby and child (minor, rape victim) together.

I believe at that time (the law has since changed), that H could have legally married J if she wanted to, provided that she had parental consent. IMO, Jake wasn't concerned about marrying her until he lost her to another man.

They had a date set, and she left him about a couple months after she posted that. The same time that G4's woman left him. All around late 2014. I don't think her parents would give her consent, (mostly based on their ups and downs of early marriage), and he may not have been ready to settle down either. I think he cheated on her when he was driving OTR, and she left him for CG. CG was no prize either from what I understand. Then she meets CH. I think that's when JW saw her slipping away forever, and, like you said, he wanted her back, and it was too late. I don't think this was totally about custody, I think there's other factors, and they all came to a boil in 2016.

Didn't you ask what skelton was in the R's closet that the W's could use to pressure them? Wasn't that the flow of what was being discussed? I would certainly agree with rsd on the growing of weed was an illegal activity that the R's certainly wanted to keep quiet. Growing it made them somewhat vulnerable if someone was looking to cause trouble for them. JMO Saying this is not victim bashing, again IMO.

I don't see this as victim bashing, either. I think the R's would have had every reason to want to keep this a secret and that would have made them vulnerable if someone turned into a jacka** on them. JMO

Well, no, brain scramble. Grandparents usually raise them if they're that young anyway, or help a WHOLE bunch.

Well, color me curious! "brain, scramble" I like it! Think I'll use it in my next cartoon. Thanks for the idea,rsd!

This is what you, rsd1200, wrote above...

"Because he is charged with murder. They'll throw everything at them that they can. Sometimes, things don't stick when they get to court. They know that will likely stick b/c they have living proof. Idk how many 15 y.o and 19 y.o. would be split and children taken, if they charged every person in the land who had a relationship like theirs. Look closely at this region. They're just now cracking down on teachers who sleep with their students. That went on all the time when I was in school. Guys bragged, girls thought it was cool."

This was my reply to your comment:

They wouldn't have taken the child away from the mother. [Responding to the example that you gave in your comment.]

After reading my response, you, rsd1200, replied as follows:

"Well, no, brain scramble. Grandparents usually raise them if they're that young anyway, or help a WHOLE bunch."

Rather than name calling, I'll just point out that you mentioned nothing but "splitting up the family" in your example, which is to what I replied.

It would fit perfectly why they wouldn't just take Hannah to court for custody instead of killing her and her whole family. Fred had plenty of money for lawyers. But if Jake was not the bio they didn't have a legal leg to stand on if they took Hannah to court. Money would not have mattered.

If the DNA came back as not Jake's, there may not have been anyone else to match it to and Hannah may have refused to tell them. At that point if Jake was not the father it would not have been any of his business who was. Another good reason to kill Hannah and everyone who may have known who the real father was.

I don't think the courts would have even looked for the real father with Jake standing there with baby pics ect proving he was the only father SW had ever known.

JMO

If he's not, they may never find out.

I am going to throw something out here that may be farfetched but it kind of fits. Is it possible that SW is not Jake's child. He is very attached to her there is no doubt of that and so is Angie. What if when he and Hannah split she asked for child support and the DNA came back that he was not the father. He then knows there is no way he can get legal custody or even visitation rights. They may have even consulted an attorney and have been told, you are not the father, you are not married to the mother so you are not even the stepfather so you have no rights. So they try to get Hannah to sign over parental rights to SW and she says no. Then she tells him if he pushes she won't even let him see SW.

That trying to produce proof he is the father, or the closest thing to it SW has ever had instead of just producing a DNA test kind of makes me think this could have been the case. It also fits as to why he would have needed a lot of money to get custody of her as he would have had to legally adopt her instead of just being awarded custody because he was her biological father. We all wondered about that *** account and why he would be asking for money for legal bills.

They split in the summer of 2015, Hannah tries for child support, a DNA test is ordered, it comes back in Dec 2015 or Jan 2016, they consult a lawyer, find out they have no rights, so kill everyone who might even have a chance for custody.

Just a theory, but it kind of fits.

JMO
If he had DNA testing ordered because she asked for support, wouldnt it be on record, whether a judge or an agency ordered it?

Well, color me curious! "brain, scramble" I like it! Think I'll use it in my next cartoon. Thanks for the idea,rsd!

This is what you, rsd1200, wrote above...

"Because he is charged with murder. They'll throw everything at them that they can. Sometimes, things don't stick when they get to court. They know that will likely stick b/c they have living proof. Idk how many 15 y.o and 19 y.o. would be split and children taken, if they charged every person in the land who had a relationship like theirs. Look closely at this region. They're just now cracking down on teachers who sleep with their students. That went on all the time when I was in school. Guys bragged, girls thought it was cool."

This was my reply to your comment:

They wouldn't have taken the child away from the mother. [Responding to the example that you gave in your comment.]

After reading my response, you, rsd1200, replied as follows:

"Well, no, brain scramble. Grandparents usually raise them if they're that young anyway, or help a WHOLE bunch."

Rather than name calling, I'll just point out that you mentioned nothing but "splitting up the family" in your example, which is to what I replied.

Well just color me confused then. Most times teens playing house doesn't work out so well. Lots of babies end up in foster or w/their grandparents. That was my intended point. You've managed to try and embarrass me for my poorly worded post, but, I don't care what you think.

Edit: Idk why you would even mention calling me names. I have never name called on here. Ever.

Last edited:
They would’ve had she been living where a grow op was. Which is believed to be why CRSR bought DR the new home a month prior
I agree with this. When the W's started pressuring HR to sign away her child I' sure that was brought up and thrown in her face. I believe it's why CRSR provided a better home environment by buying DR's new home. AJMO

I agree with this. When the W's started pressuring HR to sign away her child I' sure that was brought up and thrown in her face. I believe it's why CRSR provided a better home environment by buying DR's new home. AJMO

Agree. I think the day they hit, may have been chosen specifically, as it was one month to the day, that CR1 bought the trailer for them.

JMO
You really don't think the courts did a DNA test on JW? I can't believe that is possible. It such an easy test to do and in child custody cases isn't it mandated, in this day and age, for just the reason your theory is based on?

You really don't think the courts did a DNA test on JW? I can't believe that is possible. It such an easy test to do and in child custody cases isn't it mandated, in this day and age, for just the reason your theory is based on?

I would hope they would, but, stranger things have happened in small towns.

I would hope they would, but, stranger things have happened in small towns.
This is also true. I know of things regarding children, especially in the school system that don't happen in the biggest city in my state that are unbelievable. You say to yourself whaaat, how can that be?

This is also true. I know of things regarding children, especially in the school system that don't happen in the biggest city in my state that are unbelievable. You say to yourself whaaat, how can that be?

BBM
Ain't that the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members