Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure neesaki
no, you shall have to enlighten me on what you are referring to here sorry!
i was referring to one of the girls dads(maybe? not sure but who ever it was who initially went looking for them) gave a description of someone he had interacted with ???
was talk in earlier threads (just moo-ing along) with the sketch of the 'new suspect' and how it came to be. which we were surprised how long its been in existence.

I stated imo BG (as in the guy in the video) is this same person.....in disguise. the first sketch which looked like brian Johnson from acdc was drawn from pretty much what we could see.
it makes sense that over this time LE have worked that imaging very very hard and have discovered this clever disguise wasn't so clever after all.
hoping this is what has been established in their investigation anyways.

moo

edited to add link
well that blows that idea out the window!:confused:
from july 2017
UPDATE: Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

DELPHI, Ind. — A sketch authorities released Monday of a man considered the main suspect in the February killings of two northern Indiana girls was drawn in part from descriptions provided by someone who saw the suspect around the time the girls were slain, a sheriff said.
In the link above, I wonder what “in part” means.

I wonder what the potential for a Ted Kaczynski ending is for this? The arrest was arranged because a family member connected the dots. So far a lot of our discussion about the Delphi culprit is about people being willfully silent, but there was a point where a Kaczynski family member did connect the dots to his brother and approached authorities. Maybe the family of the Delphi culprit was slow to connect the dots because of the original drawing of the suspect looks so different from the one they are using now, but now it looks like their brother.... Just a thought.

I think you are spot on. Prior suspicions could have been disregarded because the killer did not look like sketch 1. This really sinks in for me. I'm so happy to hear about new tips coming in. I hope and pray each days for justice to be served, and my heart goes out to these families.

I haven’t given up on The Shack reference, but I’m leaning away from any religious significance. If any significance at all.

But this news item caught my eye, with mentions of both a shack, and Delphi. Probably old news here..

5th suspect arrested, charged in West Lafayette woman’s torture, homicide near Kentland
I have to say this makes me wonder. For one, I think that guy looks a lot like BG. And the shack thing is strange.
Assuming it’s not him, is it possible that BG could be involved with this guy? Could that have anything to do with the new sketch being released? Jmo

May sound crazy to a lot of people but living not so far from Delphi in a similar small town in a wooded area I hear shots all the time and I don’t give it a second thought. People hunting, people target shooting and so on.

But, but...you would think that someone in that area that day would remember hearing gun shots if shots were fired.

I still think he used a gun to control the girls.

There are silencers. JMO.

Can no one else really see the respirator/mask in the enhanced bridge photos? It is so obvious to me now. I couldn't figure out what it was with the mouth and whatever white item is anterior to his neck area until I saw the enhanced bridge photo. Then it was obvious. Someone else on reddit also noted a respirator, and I am convinced there is some sort of mouthpiece with attached bag.

Honestly. I wouldn’t bet my life on it not being there. I had noted something catching the light running from the mouth nose area to his ear ( or above was). Like a strap to what you are showing.
But I also think with the pixels and jerky movement it could all be a trick or the eye.
It would definitely make him stand out.

I don’t have a link at hand but LE have stated several times nobody saw Libby or Abby that afternoon after they were dropped off. They’ve also said everyone there has came forward so I’d presume that includes the mystery couple.

ETA - everyone except the murderer, the guy on the bridge.
Okay, I didn't know it was definitely ruled out that the mystery couple wasn't A&L with BG.

BG couldn't possibly still be residing or working in that area (town or even state) and getting away with it. He would have to be a major hermit. Even if he had a pizza delivered to his place or pumping gas...everyone has eyes peeled for BG. Does anyone possibly believe he would still hang around? I imagine he left that area of the US entirely and possibly went south....just my guess.

Unless he is, as Carter said, "hiding in plain sight." One of the best ways of getting away with something is to be totally out in the open. Someone who cuts off communication with everyone,moves far away, starts hiding out in their home-THAT looks suspicious. But someone who continues going to work as usual, volunteers their time to help (but not in an overly noticeable way), and carries on as normal doesn't raise any flags. Would a pizza delivery man notice him? He might notice that he resembles the sketch but if there's one thing we've learned about this case it's that MANY men resembled the first sketch. The sketch alone isn't meant to identify BG, it's just a tool.

and was the original sketch of someone that was not placed at the park by a witness but simply came off the assumption that BG looked like a known SO? Did the FBI not analyze the video to see what we now see - a younger, thinner person without facial hair?

The first sketch was of someone that a woman saw near the trails but LE never said where that was.

I don’t think the video was ever clear enough to determine identifying features of the face. Even within this thread some can see the first sketch, others can see the second even though the two sketches look nothing alike. And LE have never emphasized only the sketch, in seeking leads.

Jan 17/18. (Transcribed - and obviously Carter is referring to the photo, not the sketch.)
“carter also shared his concerns about the sketch of the killer, telling viewers to "please, disregard the face, but look at the body because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body.......if somebody sees somebody that looks like that person or they know that person, they recognize the body style of that person, don't rationalize away. call and provide a tip. let us investigate it."
Today show interview brings Delphi murders to national atten

Last edited:
No, the area directly to the left of the support. I will re-draw later for clarity. Suggest you enlarge that area with your fingers on a phone. I have an IPhone XS, but it is clearer on my IPad. Then, if you see something odd as well, look at the original image on a higher res device. I’m seeing something I can’t unsee, so extra eyes would be helpful to eliminate a false pattern possibility. If I say what I am seeing it may prejudice other people’s interpretation as well.
I saw it also, possibly a pattern. If it's the pucture I'm thinking of.

No, the area directly to the left of the support. I will re-draw later for clarity. Suggest you enlarge that area with your fingers on a phone. I have an IPhone XS, but it is clearer on my IPad. Then, if you see something odd as well, look at the original image on a higher res device. I’m seeing something I can’t unsee, so extra eyes would be helpful to eliminate a false pattern possibility. If I say what I am seeing it may prejudice other people’s interpretation as well.

I see part of a tree. And shadows. At that height, and from that perspective, if that were a person or a vehicle then it would need to be unreasonably tall.

May sound crazy to a lot of people but living not so far from Delphi in a similar small town in a wooded area I hear shots all the time and I don’t give it a second thought. People hunting, people target shooting and so on.

But, but...you would think that someone in that area that day would remember hearing gun shots if shots were fired.

I still think he used a gun to control the girls.

I think a gun was used to control the girls, too. I'm not so sure that it was actually fired. I live out in the country and hear so many gunshots on a regular basis that they no longer register to me. I probably wouldn't be able to remember which day I heard one, much less what time.

I wonder if the videotaping set him off? He flew into a narcissist rage or felt the girls were laughing at him (paranoid/delusional)? Is it possible he killed them from a fit of rage vs planned murder?

IMO I also question the planning vs rage of this crime.

If he knew they were videotaping him wouldn’t he have taken the phone?
Of course the details of where exactly the phone was found or if it was concealed was never released by LE. Just near the girls

IMO. I keep looking for a connection but Abby &Libby did not have to know him for him to know they would be there that day.

Agree. Maybe even a fake one.

Yes. A fake gun may have been used, producing the same effect.
When I was a teenager, riding our bikes in the country with my friend, 2 men stopped me, as I was the first rider.
My friend immediately turned back AND rode away.

One guy pointed a gun at me, and started talking.
I was terrified.
After a little while, the other said "Leave her alone, she is petrified enough".
The bad guy then SQUIRTED his pistol into my face, they laughed and drove away.

I never rode my bike again, and was no longer friendly with my other rider.

Honestly. I wouldn’t bet my life on it not being there. I had noted something catching the light running from the mouth nose area to his ear ( or above was). Like a strap to what you are showing.
But I also think with the pixels and jerky movement it could all be a trick or the eye.
It would definitely make him stand out.
Listening to music or a LE scanner....?????....moo

This has all been hashed out ages ago in the Image Discussion Thread linked below.

Found Deceased - IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

I think a gun was used to control the girls, too. I'm not so sure that it was actually fired. I live out in the country and hear so many gunshots on a regular basis that they no longer register to me. I probably wouldn't be able to remember which day I heard one, much less what time.
I've lived in the country most of my life and didn't pay attention to gunshots until I started reading here :eek: For several years now I always look at the clock whenever I hear a gunshot and mentally note how many shots I hear.

I don't think BG killed them with a gun but probably used one to control them. Or may have have used handcuffs. There's no telling what he had hidden in that jacket because it sure appears his upper body is out of proportion with his skinny legs. I also don't think he sexually assaulted them while they were alive. The monster may have gratified himself after the fact. Superintendent Carter's remark about how he left them makes me wonder if he degraded their bodies in some way after death. UGH! I hate writing that. Just MOO and my gut feeling.

This link contains Libby’s snapshot photo of Abby on the bridge.

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Questions for WS:

1) Is this the original snapshot photo or was it cropped or otherwise altered (as verified by a MSM publication);
2) If original and not cropped or altered, the photo perspective point is interesting: it is neither Abby nor the end of the bridge, and as a result includes imagery of the ground below Libby to the left as well.
3) If 1) is true (i.e., not altered), has there been any WS technical discussion of what is in the red circle (I added the circle) on the image I attached below? It is better to look at the original image in the news article on a laptop computer or other high res device. If there was such a discussion, can someone provide the post link? Thank you.

Early on there was much discussion about that particular area of the image but I don't recall if that specific area was discussed. It took me a minute but I'm pretty sure I see what you're seeing. When inspecting it closer, I believe it's merely the pixels, light, shadows and/or other variances in the image itself. But I could be wrong. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda