Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to find link where LE member says something like (paraphrase til link) the attack started almost straight after/ soon after/ right after the audio / video footage. All moo til link found
I think they said the murder occurred minutes after the video was taken, but maybe the other way around, like the video was taken minutes before they were murdered. Jmo

If the killer does not look like the first sketch then he walked around for two years not even worried. If he doesn’t look like the second sketch then he is probably laughing. No wonder people are trying to match pictures as they want this guy caught.

Im trying to find link where LE member says something like (paraphrase til link) the attack started almost straight after/ soon after/ right after the audio / video footage. All moo til link found

Let me know if/when you find it! I think it is with Sargent Dave Bursten. I think it that same interview/press conference that he alludes to other audio that talks about BG feeling irritated and/or impatient with “down the hill” demands not being met. I can’t find link anywhere. It would have been very early press interview. I am not on social media platforms, so it isn’t gossip. I just can’t find the link!!! So just based on my own (perhaps failing) memory.

I'm thinking they are already using it but can't think of a reason why they would not tell the public.
Then again, I don't know if LE ever said they were using familial DNA to catch the golden state killer until they arrested him.
So maybe it's just something they don't want the public, or more specifically, the killer, to know.
After all, one of the last and most important steps is to figure out how to get a sample from him.
That's if they even know who he is.
They may be using it but still have not found a match, or were not able to find any match at all.
There is probably a small percentage of people who put their DNA on those websites, let alone use that particular company. Jmo

I will add to that, the work behind the scenes, who is being interviewed, and what leads the investigators are following... what is being narrowed down... will have to be kept private. I feel strongly all that is being done, and they are so close. I look forward to hearing there will be a grand jury convened (if that’s how it’s done in Indiana- one of the verified attorneys could help understand what happens when a suspect is identified in Indiana).

Thanks Jabarn,

I just think that in one of the short renner episodes (ep2 from @8mims 30s on) in an intvw with BP and MP, BP ,in describing DG's encounter with 'Old Guy' , intones in a way that it was a couple of girls under the bridge and not a Couple! Also , the 'Couple' that the Photography bridge woman reports seeing at the bridge, imo was on ,or on the path around, the Bridge and not under it. Im wondering if all 3 of these are getting mixed up ?

The one I think is most interesting is OG stating to DG that there was a 'couple (of girls ((my words)) ) under the bridge?!

Ive seen link confirming photo woman.
I believe ep2 renner confirms girls under the bridge ( would like someone to agree?!!)
Ive not seen link or reason for 'couple under the bridge'?

Sorry for muddling post. Does it make sense?

All Above is MOO
Is this a podcast ? You--Tube? May I have a link, Please?

Let me know if/when you find it! I think it is with Sargent Dave Bursten. I think it that same interview/press conference that he alludes to other audio that talks about BG feeling irritated and/or impatient with “down the hill” demands not being met. I can’t find link anywhere. It would have been very early press interview. I am not on social media platforms, so it isn’t gossip. I just can’t find the link!!! So just based on my own (perhaps failing) memory.
You are remembering correctly because I recall discussing it the other day. I don't remember the source either but it did refer to the murder taking place minutes after the video, or audio, anyway. Imo

Thanks Jabarn,

I just think that in one of the short renner episodes (ep2 from @8mims 30s on) in an intvw with BP and MP, BP ,in describing DG's encounter with 'Old Guy' , intones in a way that it was a couple of girls under the bridge and not a Couple! Also , the 'Couple' that the Photography bridge woman reports seeing at the bridge, imo was on ,or on the path around, the Bridge and not under it. Im wondering if all 3 of these are getting mixed up ?

The one I think is most interesting is OG stating to DG that there was a 'couple (of girls ((my words)) ) under the bridge?!

Ive seen link confirming photo woman.
I believe ep2 renner confirms girls under the bridge ( would like someone to agree?!!)
Ive not seen link or reason for 'couple under the bridge'?

Sorry for muddling post. Does it make sense?

All Above is MOO

Yes, kind of. ;)

There is so much confusion on who saw what where. It has to be hard to boil down what makes sense and who is an accurate witness. There were so many people there at the bridge that day, just apparently none to witness the crime itself happening.

I think Carter’s statement about the perp feeling comfortable he was not a target and the case taking on a new direction has to do most notably to me, the age of the suspect.

I will add to that, the work behind the scenes, who is being interviewed, and what leads the investigators are following... what is being narrowed down... will have to be kept private. I feel strongly all that is being done, and they are so close. I look forward to hearing there will be a grand jury convened (if that’s how it’s done in Indiana- one of the verified attorneys could help understand what happens when a suspect is identified in Indiana).
It does make sense that LE would keep quiet about it, since the media would have a million questions about it that they either cannot or do not want to answer.
And in the end, it may not yield any results anyway.
We can always hope. Imo

I'm thinking they are already using it but can't think of a reason why they would not tell the public.
Then again, I don't know if LE ever said they were using familial DNA to catch the golden state killer until they arrested him.
So maybe it's just something they don't want the public, or more specifically, the killer, to know.
After all, one of the last and most important steps is to figure out how to get a sample from him.
That's if they even know who he is.
They may be using it but still have not found a match, or were not able to find any match at all.
There is probably a small percentage of people who put their DNA on those websites, let alone use that particular company. Jmo

If I remember rightly, and I think I do—the first we heard of familial DNA and the GSK killer was the press conference when they arrested him.

I think there’s the possibility of a lot of trouble if the killer knows they’re using it—assuming he understands the implications, at least.

But they might have a lot of possibilities—they might have spent the whole last year sneaking around trying to steal abandoned Coke cans and cigarette butts from a variety of men.

Big question—do they really have DNA that can be strongly connected to the crime? Second big question, if they don’t, how could they be confidently eliminating people who don’t seem to have a strong alibi?

@gitana1 if you see this message - or anyone else here that is qualified and can answer:)

If LE has a list of cell phones that pinged the same tower Libby's phone was pinging on the same day at around the same time frames, would they need to get a warrant to request copies of cell phone records, or could they simply visit the people in question and make some inquiries?

In a town of less than 3,000 people with many of the population being either children or women that can most definitely be discounted....how many remaining candidates with matching pings could also match up with B.G.'s description/sketch and mannerisms in the video?

I can answer the first but not the second paragraph. They need a warrant for records AND they can simply ask anyone for info. But anyone can refuse to give it. (5th Amendment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB