Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• Kameron Smith 2.jpg
    Kameron Smith 2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 63
Surveillance cameras caught the 23-year old buying groceries at an Alberstson's off of Jones and Tropicana on March 31. Rogers says her son was headed to a friend's house but never showed up.

Is it possible that Kameron went back to his residence first to drop-off groceries and then headed to his friends house. Doses surveillance video show what type of groceries were purchased and were they found at his residence. Does Kameron's friend indicate if Kameron was to bring groceries with him to his house. Is Albertson within walking distance to friend's house and/or Kameron's home.
If so is there CCTV video of Kameron walking in the nearby area on that date. Does Kameron have a vehicle and if so is it missing. Does Kameron live with his mother or does he have a place of his own and if so does he have any roommates who could provide valuable information to his mother.

His Instagram has a few videos that show ALOT of money and guns.. not sure I’d want to advertise that stuff.. makes me think that money very well could’ve been a motive for someone. Not to mention it looks he was hanging out with some scary folks.

A popular fundraising site has been set up for him. Family intends to hire a PI.

Twitter Kvmmy Sxsa (@KvmmySxsa) on Twitter
Instagram Kvmmy Sxsa (@therealkvmmysxsa) • Instagram photos and videos
Another Insta Kammy S.O.S.A. ⚡️ (@kvmmysxsa) • Instagram photos and videos

@Parch I'm not seeing the insta you mentioned - can you link?
A popular fundraising site has been set up for him. Family intends to hire a PI.

Twitter Kvmmy Sxsa (@KvmmySxsa) on Twitter
Instagram Kvmmy Sxsa (@therealkvmmysxsa) • Instagram photos and videos
Another Insta Kammy S.O.S.A. ⚡️ (@kvmmysxsa) • Instagram photos and videos

@Parch I'm not seeing the insta you mentioned - can you link?
Comments at IG linked above point out...
- Kams photographer has deleted his (< photographers) IG since the disappearance of Kam.

ETA: also NOT seeing cash or weapons posted in any of Kam's SM links above.
Kammy S.O.S.A. ⚡️ (@kvmmysxsa) • Instagram photos and videos

**MISSING*** The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Missing Person’s section is asking the public’s assistance in locating Kameron Smith. Kameron was last seen on March 31, 2019 at Albertsons grocery store at 5975 at W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV at the cross street of Tropicana and Jones. He was seen on security footage making a purchase at 4;00 p.m. then left the store on foot. He was on his way to a nearby friend’s house but never arrived. Last seen wearing a blackhoodie, blacks jeans and black tennis shoes. He has a tattoo on his upper right arm that says “Be True to Yourself.” There has been no activity on his cell phone or social media since 3/31. All hospitals are asked to check their registries for Kameron and notify police if located. If you know Kameron’s whereabouts you are asked to contact the LVMPD at 728-828-3111 or 728-828-2907. Case# 190400036707 PLEASE SHARE!!! #KameronSmith #LasVegasNV #missing#TheAWAREFoundation 8 News Now KSNV News 3, Las Vegas KTNV Channel 13 Action News The CW Las Vegas FOX5 Las Vegas 101.5 Fm / 720 Am KDWN KXNT Newsradio Las Vegas Review-Journal: House & Home Las Vegas Sun LVMPD

SBM from ^^ link (in ADKGemini's post above), IMO foul play has occurred.
There has been
no activity
on his cell phone or social media since 3/31

Has he been found?? His mother removed her Facebook post and they are no longer accepting donations on the go fund me account.
well @rollingflintstone & @houndpounder you got me digging ... and "Kameron Smith Found Safe" is going around. Found on Fox5 Las Vegas FB page (buried in the comm tab).
Please share msm links & details if any pop up. Good news, wish we knew his condition.

No news on him just 'found safe'. There probably won't be either as most FOUND cases.
If there is a valid found safe link, please post it!
It is not about details, but to resolve if possible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back