Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should, if they are trained cadaver dogs. We don’t know how well the car was cleaned.
well after some quick research, i'm thinking probably not. there wouldn't have been any body decomposition (i wouldn't think)

mom, says she has info she has kept from investigators.

So disgusting. Did her alarm not go off when he failed to pick her up at the airport? IMO, M died before Friday, but he waited to the last minute to dispose of her.
We kinda knew from his photo multi tasking wasn’t one of his better attributes.
Can’t wait for him to be on death row. Moo

VIDEO CLIP: Miya Shay on Twitter
“Mom needs to tell police more information,” Quanell X just held news conference with #MaleahDavis mom, says she has info she has kept from investigators. More on #abc13 at 4&6. https://abc13.com/5292359/
1:13 PM - 10 May 2019

:mad::mad::mad:>)*(&%$$#+":$#@^&&*(#@&_:mad::mad::mad:

She gets ZERO pass from me.
She CHOSE to keep him around her children even after CPS, the “concerns” of bathing MD, the concerns of “method of spanking”, the concerns he was “molesting” MD and on and on.
Even during an all out argument when she was leaving to Massachusetts, she CHOSE to leave her kids with him.
NOPE, not one bit of empathy do I have for her.

I found this portion interesting.

In February 2018, the Houston branch of announced that it was severing its ties to Quanell, in response to continuing allegations that he had not delivered services to families he was paid to represent. “This has been going on for over a decade in the community … and we will not stand for it any longer,” said NBPP national chairman Yahcanon Ben Yah. “He has been in this situation before and what we want to do now is come out and let the people know that we do not condone his actions. He is not a part of us. He is not our leader.”

Guess we know what he is up to now :rolleyes:

Thanks for the links to the latest video by BB's lawyer.

This poor girl. It's as bad as some here feared.

Honestly, BB, it's a good thing the lawyer walked you away so that shaking would stop.

FYI - Quarnell X is a local Houston activist, not a lawyer. He has helped police before to get people to open up who won't speak to police.

CD must be losing his over this!

I wonder if this is a ploy of sorts to get DV out of hiding. I can't imagine, if you are 100% innocent, why you would not tell the police this right away. It's kind of important information.

Also, was the beginning statements meant to gain sympathy or as an excuse?

She CHOSE to keep him around her children even after CPS, the “concerns” of bathing MD, the concerns of “method of spanking”, the concerns he was “molesting” MD and on and on.
Even during an all out argument when she was leaving to Massachusetts, she CHOSE to leave her kids with him.

Yup. 99% of us said this from the get go.

I hope they bring DV in before he commits suicide. Why is the person he’s with not calling LE to get him out of their house? I wouldn’t care if he’s my twin bro, I’d want him gone. Now, with this info, he’s experiencing a wide range of emotions, imo.

I've been following this case from the beginning (and reading here for many years!), but this is my first post (ever!). My feeling is the mom is far more involved in the murder of this little girl and this idiotic stunt with QX is an attempt to get ahead of things, which will backfire spectacularly at some point. I believe she was worse than negligent as a mother.

Houston police say they have no additional comment during their ongoing investigation. Eyewitness News is in the process of reaching out to Vence for a response to the allegations.
--------
I'll bet not. I am betting they are LIVID that this just went down. This unusual mother and spokesperson just went on camera, told the world what police may or may not have, made allegations that are KEY to the resolution of this very active investigation that they freely admit they have NOT divulged to LE, and basically took a huge dump on LE and the case they are trying to work. IF DV wasn't on the run before you can bet he is now.

GRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:

Quanell is getting mom to finally talk.

I don't think we should speak badly about him right now.

I think some media members assumed he's a lawyer because he was representing the mother. She was obviously too ashamed to own up to what she allowed to happen

I've been following this case from the beginning (and reading here for many years!), but this is my first post (ever!). My feeling is the mom is far more involved in the murder of this little girl and this idiotic stunt with QX is an attempt to get ahead of things, which will backfire spectacularly at some point. I believe she was worse than negligent as a mother.

@Logolept I agree. Who needs an activist when her boyfriend likely molested & murdered her child? My butt would be at the police department, I’d be pounding my fists on desks until he was brought in.
Now, I’m wondering, anyone else know the sordid details?

I hear ya. I'm so p*ssed I'm shaking. Probably shouldn't even be posting right now. :mad::eek:

From the video (paraphrased): The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

Doesn't take Maleah to the hospital, doesn't tell police about any of this, and left Maleah with him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Ratchetiswaytoonice :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26