Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooo i didn't watch the video, just read the article ( i'm at work ) good catch tho...that body language is interesting to note. mom's entire act during this ordeal is interesting. Looking forward to seeing what LE has to say about the apparent video of DV leaving the house.
She was shaking her head no in what I believe was her first interview. At the time I thought it was her subconsciously trying to deny that her little girl was missing. But I’ve been wrong before.

So angry and upset right now. I really was trying to give BB the benefit of doubt. Even feeling sorry for her when she broke down in the parking lot yesterday. How can these women let this stuff happen to their children? I can’t say more...

I’m also very curious as to Quanell X’s motivation for speaking about this in public. Just grandstanding or trying to push some action from HPD to get justice for angel Maleah?

I think she told him about the ring via text message

I hope there’s a chain of messages between them.
So hoping she lands in prison for her role & imo, she had a role because she knew, enabled, allowed, covered up, lie lie lie. If DV is on the run, I blame her, had she told LE the truth, maybe he would have been arrested. Moo

Not necessarily...

He said police left a bottle or something in the apartment and that they used (luminal I think he says)

So they could just know because of that.

I believe the LE asked QX to talk to the mom. That is how he knew about the evidence from the apartment. The police better go get him before he runs, if he hasn't already.

MOO!!

Btw....have we seen other cases with this kind info told, and then charges of child endangerment? Or did I dream it? Lol
I'm going to assume this is a rhetorical question, but yes, indeed. UGH, Henry, I hate it!

Maleah Davis' Mother Makes Allegations Against 'Stepfather'
[...]

“When he spoke to the mother, he told her he was cleaning up the apartment, and she didn’t understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment,” community activist Quanell X, speaking on behalf of Bowens, told the outlet. “He went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox… to clean out the apartment.”

[...]

I am so furious right now I am shaking.

I literally cannot say anything else without getting permanently banned from this forum.
mrsmmm, I am right there with you. It's a literal, physical painful feeling. :(

It's unimaginable the atrocities countless innocent children across the country endure at the hands of their so called "moms, dads, boyfriends, etc.". Our laws need to change, this is a travesty. All of these cases are!

Now that I've taken some time to collect myself and my thoughts.

I don't believe this. This is a cover your a$$ press conference. Shift blame, try to gain sympathy. The truth still hasn't been told.

It will eventually come. And unfortunately my gut will probably be correct. And that makes me sad as heck.

Possibly .... it is interesting that the x guy referred to her leaving to see her dying dad. Yet we know that was before daycare saw M for the last time.

I found this portion interesting.

Guess we know what he is up to now :rolleyes:

Oh lord, that's just what this mess needed - QX. :rolleyes:

Why in the heck is the mother telling him these things instead of the police?!

What day was the apartment bleach cleaning - did he say? And how did he get back into the apartment if his keys were stolen with the car? :oops:

Why would they say all this to the news? I hope they've given the PD this video & info. If he wasn't already on the run, he is now! And if she knows he was spanking her & had caused bruises, then WHY would she leave her daughter in his care when she went out of town? :mad:

ETA: he says she hasn't shared this info w/PD. Um...that should have been who they shared this with FIRST - not the media. SHEESH.
Why would she withhold this information from police??
That poor child!

Only IMO, this happened before BB left for MA and they came up with this story to save both their asses. Now that it’s not working very well, she’s throwing him under the bus.
I've entertained the same thoughts. It's easy for her to throw him under the bus because he's not talking to anyone that we know of.

This QX guy is in the driver's seat after this. I don't know how I feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod