Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Yes, I've had scratches that looked like that from going blueberry picking.
If he was trying to hide a body at night, in an area like that, it makes sense that he would have a lot of scratches on him. Imo

Absolutely and those thorns go right thru light weight shirts. Maybe they found the shirt he was wearing, it’s prob full of holes. Like his story.

Wow! Everyone should watch that! My favorite part- the public defender requested bond at $5000, the prosecutor requested bond at $500,000, but the judge said behind at $1 million! Yay, judge!

She also sounded incredulous that Maleah was returned to these two after her traumatic brain injury, and stated Maleah has captured the hearts of people across the world.

I missed the court appearance. ONE MILLION dollar bond set, video at link Sheesh I only stepped away for a few minutes.

Things are starting to move faster now that he is charged. Come on LE, find our girl. [ETA I am stupefied that the defense attorney requested $5000 bond]

Cadaver dogs hit on trunk

And the DA requested $500,000 -- so glad the Judge shamed them both with the facts, and requested bond set at $1Mil.

ETA: BB is truly not friends with the the truth! A special hearing, and court order disputes your account!.....

Nick Valencia‏Verified account @CNNValencia
BREAKING- Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis says reports that she was "banned" from seeing her other children is not true. She says her other children are staying with family members while the investigation into Maleah's disappearance continues.

9:03 AM - 10 May 2019 pst

Thank heavens for that judge. She managed to sound like a total pro AND mad enough to spit nails at the same time.

Other details from the court appearance worth noting:
* The video of DV leaving the apartment with the laundry basket was at approximately 1:40 PM on Friday, May 3.
* BB was in the apartment at the time LE first entered it.
* LE found blood evidence (using luminal or the like) heading down the hallway, on the carpet, and on multiple surfaces in the bathroom.
* DV says he plans to hire his own attorney.

I had not heard he was able to sneak M in with BB in the apartment. We are talking an apartment, not some mega mansion with 14 entrances. Bull again
She has not actually said that. The Tuesday timeline is still a big question at least until the timing of her flight is known. She could have been home still, or she could have been already on the plane by the time DV was seen with Maleah "bringing her back" into the apartment. If she has been asked, her answers have not been released AFAIK.

If I'm wrong and this has been released, anybody got a link?

Thank heavens for that judge. She managed to sound like a total pro AND mad enough to spit nails at the same time.

Other details from the court appearance worth noting:
* The video of DV leaving the apartment with the laundry basket was at approximately 1:40 PM on Friday, May 3.
* BB was in the apartment at the time LE first entered it.
* LE found blood evidence (using luminal or the like) heading down the hallway, on the carpet, and on multiple surfaces in the bathroom.
* DV says he plans to hire his own attorney.

Glad to get time confirmed for image with ldry basket.
Was anyone in court to support DV?
Interesting he’s able to retain his own atty, or has someone willing to cover the costs.

A judge set bond at $1 million on the "tampering with evidence, namely a corpse" count, according to jail records. Law enforcement officials have not yet confirmed whether the girl died, but investigators do not think Maleah is still alive.
Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance
Well, there must have been enough probable cause for the charges, right?

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.
Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

I wonder how far back this neighbors video camera goes?

Glad to get time confirmed for image with dry basket.
Was anyone in court to support DV?
Interesting he’s able to retain his own atty, or has someone willing to cover the costs.
There was a small audience, maybe around a dozen people. Hard to tell if anyone was anyone we've heard of -- definitely did not recognize anyone from BB's side of the family. There was one guy in the front row who made some odd gestures for a few moments, maybe just to indicate he couldn't hear? But I am not sure what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa