Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying so hard to hang with you all and for Maleah. But I've got this creepy feeling that at any time, the next news article we click on will have information we cannot unread or unhear or unthink about.
There is a time when you just cannot bear to hear one more detail about one more suffering child.
It's sad when a thread full of strangers can devote more time this week than what others who actually 'loved' and knew this child could spend to just keep them happy and safe. How many of us wait with bated breath for news about a child we never met? How many of us have the details spinning in our heads around the clock looking for some shred of hope that she may somehow be the miracle child who fought all the odds and made it? How many of us said ' yeah, yeah , yeah' to our friends and family this week who told us some non Maleah related information we didn't retain? And how many other babies?
I have been poised to get on the ' don't leave your babies with your new boyfriend' soapbox all week. I'm not sure that is the only factor in this one.
I'm sorry, little Maleah, that the world we live in today didn't value you enough to let you play in the flowers and run through the mud puddles.

BB and Craig have Maleah4 and an older son5. BB and DV have a younger son1 almost 2 so that's where the confusion is. Some people are saying he's 1 and some are saying 2. Between the three people they have three kids.

Edit
They were not supposed to be living with her. She was supposed to have supervised visits and the kids were supposed to be staying with relatives.

I have been trying so hard to find this information. Is there anyway to share a link that states mama had supervised visits only?

This is the most heartbreaking moment of this entire story for me so far. That poor tiny vulnerable beautiful precious child in her pink tutu, my god. The trust in her poor little baby heart, to follow that monster right into the lion's den.

I'm struck by how she has to follow DV and he isn't walking with her, holding her hand, or waiting for her in the least.

I'm wondering about the description of her clothing at the time of the "abduction" on Friday that was released. That was almost certainly what he told LE Maleah was wearing, but it doesn't match what she was wearing on Tuesday. I wonder if he just made it up completely, or if she lived longer than Tuesday, i.e. long enough to wear another outfit and that's what he described.

I sincerely hope she did not have to spend Tuesday-Friday in that apartment with him. I hope it was over more quickly than that.

See, I think she (BB) was there when he brought Maleah back home. He did not sneak her in and she was very much aware and involved.
Now, is this after he dropped the toddler at daycare?
I wish we could find BB’s departure time.
Smh how one sneaks someone in. Especially a child, they are never quiet, imo.

ETA: there seems to be no sneakiness in the last image.

Now, is this after he dropped the toddler at daycare?
I wish we could find BB’s departure time.
Smh how one sneaks someone in. Especially a child, they are never quiet, imo.

I’m sure the next set of images to come out will be BB coming out with her luggage, with a time stamp... thank god for the cameras.

In the surveillance video still that LE states is the last time Maleah was seen alive outside the apartment building, she is wearing an adorable pink tutu and white shirt with print images (too blurry to identify what the print is). That is not what she was reportedly wearing in DV's ficticious last seen when abducted story.

My questions:

Was the outfit she was last seen wearing (tutu) found in the apartment or is it missing?
Same question for the articles of clothing DV claimed she was wearing? Have they been located or also missing?
We know from the video stills outside apartment (him carrying laundry basket) what his clothes looked (white hoodie with red and black checkered like detail down arm and red and black lettering on chest area, black sweat pants with white trimmed in red down outer leg and what appear to be black kicks) but the hospital video still shows he is wearing large baggy short sleeve plain white tee and what appears to be dark colors pants or jeans.

Wondering if the outfit Maleah is seen wearing on video, any rags, towels or blankets used to clean up crime scene and his own clothing was what the gas can was about.

I’m sure the next set of images to come out will be BB coming out with her luggage, with a time stamp... thank god for the cameras.

<modsnip>
All I can think is she’s not “right” & believed he was gonna hit it big in the music industry? Idk.
The first time I caught him bathing my daughter, he would have had a most serious accident involving water & a slippery tub. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... someone just posted surveillance video images of Maleah walking into the apt with DV at 07:54 am. They’re watermarked abc13 so I’m guessing they were released by MSM.

Now what time did BB’s flight leave?

Link: New photos show last time Maleah Davis seen alive outside family's apartment
Noting:

April 30, 2019 at 7:54:03 a.m. DV and Maleah are seen on the neighbor's surveillance camera returning to the apt. Maleah is not wearing her helmet.

May 3, 2019 at 18:47:35 p.m. DV and his son are seen leaving the apt. DV is holding a bottle of bleach and what looks like a towel.

We have to remember LE has this sv from the neighbor. They see when the mother leaves for the airport and if someone arrives to pick her up, unless they just texted I'm outside.
I bet they have sv of Mon when Mom left to go to her Mothers to do laundry, wonder if she will be carrying the same laundry basket that DV was using, to supposedly contain a dead body? IMO.

Just to be clear i dont think he snuck her in, I think the opposite and both of them were aware Maleah was back in the apt. I asked about wether any texts had been verified as credible because BB states he snuck her back in whilst she was still home. Awaiting to be taken to the airport.

Oh, I don’t believe he concealed her either. I think he was most anxious for mom to leave so he could have his way with poor, little M.
If mom was still in the apartment, no way she did not realize M was there because she’s not deaf/blind. Moo
I hope BB never comes on TV again. I don’t think I can handle her rocking, screaming, crying, thrashing on the ground, I’m afraid I’ll destroy my TV. Moo

If the kids were returned in February but the state had custody then yes, she was allowed to have them. A caseworker checked on them monthly. Which is absurd if the the state still had custody of them, should’ve been more often. JMO
It's disgusting. With all the facts poor Maleah was sent to her death. The gavel went on her precious head.
MOO.

Wondering if the outfit Maleah is seen wearing on video, any rags, towels or blankets used to clean up crime scene and his own clothing was what the gas can was about.
I wondered about M’s attire per the Amber Alert. Who provided that info? I assume DV. Since he last saw her.

Thank you so much for this. So the children were out of 'mama's" home for a period of time? To me, IMO, if CPS did indeed remove the children and a judge went against their recommendations and returned them home it gives us (citizens) a starting place to protect these children. Returning the children prior to the completion of classes is huge to me. Huge. I need to stop this post until I calm down. This child was failed.
Yes, in my mind the actions of CPS and the court is unacceptable.
I've worked with "at risk" children for 16 years. I am only familiar with procedures in NY and PA, but I have seen children removed for "excessive clutter," having no hot water in the home, a parent testing positive for marijuana, and the electricity being shut off due to non payment.
In all four of those cases there was no physical abuse involved but the children were not returned to the home until the problem was solved. CPS will use all of their resources to help the parents, including paying for an electric bill or other utilities if they have the funds. They provided a dumpster for the home with the clutter. They will do all they can to reunite the family as soon as possible.

But in this case there were serious signs of abuse and so many red flags I just can't understand why the children were allowed back home in the first place.
What more do you need than a doctor testifying in court that a serious head injury could not have possibly occurred from falling off a chair? That the blood observed when they opened her head looked like old blood, not resulting from any recent injury? That there were other signs of older injuries, which they suspected were from physical abuse? That the mother denied previous symptoms when she took her to the hospital? That she lied about how the head injury occurred? That the mother had to be told by the grandmother to bring her to the ER?

That it could not be proven is not a reason to assume the child was not being abused. One does not have to witness the actual abuse. The wounds and the actions of the parents tell the story. Imo

This is the most heartbreaking moment of this entire story for me so far. That poor tiny vulnerable beautiful precious child in her pink tutu, my god. The trust in her poor little baby heart, to follow that monster right into the lion's den.

I'm struck by how she has to follow DV and he isn't walking with her, holding her hand, or waiting for her in the least.

I'm wondering about the description of her clothing at the time of the "abduction" on Friday that was released. That was almost certainly what he told LE Maleah was wearing, but it doesn't match what she was wearing on Tuesday. I wonder if he just made it up completely, or if she lived longer than Tuesday, i.e. long enough to wear another outfit and that's what he described.

I sincerely hope she did not have to spend Tuesday-Friday in that apartment with him. I hope it was over more quickly than that.
Yea, I noticed that body language too.....I will be glad when baby girl is found and we can stop talking about the monsters.

Yes, in my mind the actions of CPS and the court is unacceptable.
I've worked with "at risk" children for 16 years. I am only familiar with procedures in NY and PA, but I have seen children removed for "excessive clutter," having no hot water in the home, a parent testing positive for marijuana, and the electricity being shut off due to non payment.
In all four of those cases there was no physical abuse involved but the children were not returned to the home until the problem was solved. CPS will use all of their resources to help the parents, including paying for an electric bill or other utilities if they have the funds. They provided a dumpster for the home with the clutter. They will do all they can to reunite the family as soon as possible.

But in this case there were serious signs of abuse and so many red flags I just can't understand why the children were allowed back home in the first place.
What more do you need than a doctor testifying in court that a serious head injury could not have possibly occurred from falling off a chair? That the blood observed when they opened her head looked like old blood, not resulting from any recent injury? That there were other signs of older injuries, which they suspected were from physical abuse? That the mother denied previous symptoms when she took her to the hospital? That she lied about how head injury occurred? That the mother had to be told by the grandmother to bring her to the ER?

That it could not be proven is not a reason to assume the child was not being abused. One does not have to witness the actual abuse. The wounds and the actions of the parents tell the story. Imo
You want to be really disgusted with this process, go find the pics before surgery, that supposedly indicated she fell out of a chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittypoo