Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is really risking slander, but I guess he thinks that it won't hurt his reputation more than the charges? No one has said dismemberment, he has come up with that is his own conclusion based on blood spatter. He needs to really shut up. I really like getting the information, but I don't want it risking the investigation.

The murderer isn't going to file a defamation case against him though. He has more important things to worry about!

Desperately trying to catch up but yes, ITA.

For one thing, how does Q know about what the forensics unit found? I mean, it's not like LE is keeping BB or him in the loop about the investigation, right? Is he implying that he has some sort of inside track with LE? I can't see how he's getting all this information.

I've been thinking about the gas can. Initially I thought he may have burned Maleah's body but today another option popped into my mind.

JMOO but I wonder if he didn't have a plan to set the car on fire with Maleah's body inside but had to scrap the plan. IOW maybe he couldn't find a "safe" spot to do so without being seen or without the fire being noticeable. I dunno, just a thought. DV doesn't strike me as very bright or a good planner. I still think he may have dumped poor Maleah's body somewhere remote but not far off a road. MOO.

It's not very easy to burn up a body to the point of zero evidence. He may have used the gasoline to burn clothing too. I wonder if there are any old homes in the outskirts of town, abandoned, that might have a fireplace... After hearing there were drops of blood in the hall, I am leaning toward those being blood stains on his sweats, that have come from carrying the basket, and then transferred onto his sweats (for lack of better wording).

This guy is really risking slander, but I guess he thinks that it won't hurt his reputation more than the charges? No one has said dismemberment, he has come up with that is his own conclusion based on blood spatter. He needs to really shut up. I really like getting the information, but I don't want it risking the investigation.

He says "there is blood splatter around the drainage area of the house, why would human tissue be in a drain, why would human tissue be in pipes under the sink, in the pipes under the bathtub, in the creases and cracks in the bathtub".

I agree with someone up thread who said they are going to take what he says with a grain of salt. Not that I don't feel it's true, but I want to hear those kind of details from LE, not a self serving mouthpiece who's looking for camera time. The NERVE of this guy, unbelievable!! <modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, at 2:55 in the video KHOU11 has on their twitter, did QX just say : "many people did not know that he had dismemebered this beautiful baby" ????? He says it right after he tells the reporter that they are aware a family member dropped DV at hospital in Altima. Did I hear that right??

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU
Watch live: Local activist Quanell X speaks on disappearance of Maleah Davis

TnKKjcPg_reasonably_small.jpg
KHOU 11 News Houston•
1K viewers
0:10 / 4:31
2:05 PM - 12 May 2019

Uh, yeah! It's like, was anyone SUPPOSED to know he dismembered her? This guy is not that bright.

I’ve been away all day. I just watched the QX video on KHOU. O. M. F. G. I truly didn’t think he’d go so far as to dismember her. She was just a tiny little thing to start with! I see he’s been arrested. I hope he throws her under the same bus! They disgust me! Poor little M...:(

Looks like a "wannabe", excuse me, he is an "advocate" who has literally inserted himself into this incident. He is liking the attention and "15 minutes of fame".

He should be very careful here. He may very well end up enmeshed in this mess. I wouldn't want to advocate for a woman who left her daughter with a man, she admitted abused her.

As for people who say women cannot leave domestic violence, that is untrue. They can, often they don't want to...there may be financial benefits they don't want to sacrifice. And some women, are addicted to the drama. Not victim blaming, just stating some reasons why women stay with men. I admit, I stayed with a man, for a decade of abuse, I didn't want to leave the lifestyle, or support myself. I finally got tired of the drama.

He's certainly guaranteed to be called as a witness at trial.

It's not very easy to burn up a body to the point of zero evidence. He may have used the gasoline to burn clothing too. I wonder if there are any old homes in the outskirts of town, abandoned, that might have a fireplace... After hearing there were drops of blood in the hall, I am leaning toward those being blood stains on his sweats, that have come from carrying the basket, and then transferred onto his sweats (for lack of better wording).

I wonder if the undercarriage of the car yielded any clues?
Of course he could not drive off the beaten path w/o getting stuck. Therefore, I think he either disposed of her on a seldom traveled road or he has friend/family with a few acres. I still think his scratches are a result of thorns, only because I stupidly get caught under trees or in greenery with thorns all of the time riding horse thru rural areas. I think she might be found under a massive green prickly plant. Idk what kind in TX, but I’m sure they have a variety of wild greenery.

Looks like a "wannabe", excuse me, he is an "advocate" who has literally inserted himself into this incident. He is liking the attention and "15 minutes of fame".

He should be very careful here. He may very well end up enmeshed in this mess. I wouldn't want to advocate for a woman who left her daughter with a man, she admitted abused her.

As for people who say women cannot leave domestic violence, that is untrue. They can, often they don't want to...there may be financial benefits they don't want to sacrifice. And some women, are addicted to the drama. Not victim blaming, just stating some reasons why women stay with men. I admit, I stayed with a man, for a decade of abuse, I didn't want to leave the lifestyle, or support myself. I finally got tired of the drama.
Good for you for having the strength to leave an abusive relationship! You are not only brave in leaving but brave in sharing.

But the smell!!! The neighbors would of complained. It's not like he lived in a house where there's no adjoining walls. He may have kept her for a little bit but he doesn't seem like the type who could tolerate the smell. I'd live to see what he has googled from his phone.

ETA:. My sense of smell is more sensitive than a lot of people. Death smells! It's a very distinctive smell.

I thought about the neighbors thing too, but we know she was last seen the 30th and he was carrying the basket May 3. So she was somewhere.

I don’t think that’s true, not to worry. They just check the time on the camera against the real time and
factor that in. Before they present their evidence in court, they’ll detail those steps they’ve taken to ensure times presented are accurate. I’ve had officers tell me they were checking time stamps vs real time for this very reason.

My security devices change time automatically to daylight savings etc

Community honors Maleah Davis as search groups continue scouting areas for clues
[...]

In Fort Bend County, deputies assisted Texas Equusearch in the search for Maleah and spent Sunday afternoon scouting an area not far from Ridge Point High School, located near Waters Lake Blvd. in Sienna Plantation.

The group Houston Unsolved Homicides organized their own search in the Alief area. Volunteers used horses and ATVs to comb through a wooded area.

[...]

Last edited:
Maybe... I dunno, I'm hard pressed to accept that LE would share the forensics. Telling her they found evidence, yes, but the particulars? In theory anyway the case could get messed up if LE talks too much to family members about what evidence LE is holding, especially if they are also investigating BB. To be clear I'm not saying they are.

Surely LE knows Q and BB would run to the press to yak about what LE has and doesn't have. It makes no sense to me. I'd hate to see an appeal based on pre-trial leakage.

Oh, and to add: IMO a "community advocate" must earn the trust and respect of the community and having lawsuits pending for pretending to be a lawyer and not rendering promised services that were paid for and also seeing the very group he asserts that he's associated with release a formal statement disassociating from him isn't the way to earn trust and respect. Just sayin'.

All MOO.
Some other pretty interesting articles on google regarding the community advocate as well.

Well their next best thing is not good enough for Maleah,or any other children they look over.
MOO
What they did was enable and allow the abuse to continue. The next best thing would have been to allow the parents supervised visitation while the children were placed in another home. Then graduate to weekend visits after they completed the parenting classes.
There were so many options that would have been safer, and in the end they chose to return them to the home with a caseworker stopping by once a month?
I'm surprised they took such a risk since they still had custody and could be held accountable for any harm that might come to the child. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen