Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, the probable cause portion of arrest affidavit, it states the investigator has confirmed BB left the morning of 4/30. We know MH was alive and entering the apartment that morning and was not seen again.

So, if DV’s employer is correct, he came in and then left “sick” shortly after. MH was either left unattended during that time or was already deceased. Am I correct? MOO

Would they stamp numbers on it to identify it? When my nephew had his removed they froze it and replace it six months later.

That's what I was thinking, that they would save the part of the skull that was removed and replace it in a later surgical procedure.

ETA: We'll learn eventually during the trial(s) when her medical records become part of the evidence, IMO.

I know that at this point in time that MOM is still a victim.
Therefore, i will be careful with my words.
I will say, that in my opinion, Mom's last interview with her attorney to the press, was very telling to me. In my opinion.
My personal hinky meter, at 65 years of age, was off the charts.
The body language including the hidding of one's face and saying nothing to the press during this entire press conference speaks volumes to me.

Do I think that she killed her daughter? Well, that depends.
If you knowingly place your child for days with a known abusive person, what would you expect the outcome to be as you say bye bye, see you later?
The word, complicit, jumps immediately into my mind.

I am so sorry baby girl.

OMG. This would explain why it seemed impossible to fit Maleah's poor little body in the laundry basket.
Not buying much else of the story,about Mama was abused,blah,blah,blah SO WHAT. Mama didn't worry much about anything till DV sent Pics of his noodle to a man. She didn't have any problems until then.
Not the skull bashing,not the molestation she suspects.
Nope. It was him sending dirty pics to a man.
MOO

Sooo, the probable cause portion of arrest affidavit, it states the investigator has confirmed BB left the morning of 4/30. We know MH was alive and entering the apartment that morning and was not seen again.

So, if DV’s employer is correct, he came in and then left “sick” shortly after. MH was either left unattended during that time or was already deceased. Am I correct? MOO

It’s so sick when we think of it like this, because it’s truth. He probably had her dead with him for days. Disgusting. Makes my stomach turn.

I will say, that in my opinion, Mom's last interview with her attorney to the press, was very telling to me. In my opinion.
The body language including the hidding of one's face and saying nothing to the press during this entire press conference speaks volumes to me.

If you knowingly place your child for days with a known abusive person, what would you expect the outcome to be as you say bye bye, see you later?

I am so sorry baby girl.

I find it strange because she defended him until recently through all this and then we find out he stopped communicating with her and she no longer defends him. MOO

I am so sorry baby girl.

He's not an attorney. He's a controversial community activist. Somehow he became her spokesman.

Discover the Networks | Quanell X

You guys I'm so sorry to do this but I've been away since last night. Can anyone update me? It seems she hasn't been found but it also seems she may not be found.

DV's in jail with a one million dollar bond. He was arrested yesterday and had a court appearance last night. He has another one in the morning.

QX held another press briefing today by himself alleging MD was dismembered.

Texas Equusearch was searching today, but no announcements have been made.

ETA: No announcements have been made stating MD has been found.

What is RPHS? A high school, I assume?

FBCSO Texas on Twitter
Sienna: Our helicopter is assisting Texas Equusearch search an area not far from RPHS. There is no danger or threat to the community.
D6ZmwNFXkAMJst6.jpg

5:27 PM - 12 May 2019

I think it is Remotely Piloted Helicopters RPHs

The question is what time did she leave? If is was after 7:45 am then she was home when Maleah re-entered the house, which changes everything.

The following is all I've found concerning DVs work attendance last week.
-----------------------------------
The stepfather of missing girl Maleah Davis hasn’t showed up to work at PharMEDium in Sugar Land in a week, his coworker tells me. He says Darion Vence was sent home a couple of days last week because he was vomiting. He was officially “home with the flu” by Friday. This week he hasn’t showed up to work at all and isn’t answering calls about absence, says his coworker who asked to remain anonymous.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2317139251706606&id=509093179177898

I agree and noticed they look singular, not in a grouping as a whole set of someone’s fingernails would be.
The cuts seem like a pretty clean straight cut , like from a smooth blades knife. No jagged tearing I could see. JMO

I haven't looked at the picture for a while, but I remember my first impression was the scratch on his neck, the top one was a little pussy. (Some whitish color) It seemed like an older injury then the other cuts. I didn't think cut got infected that quickly.

Could he have done some cutting on himself to add to some scratches that were from something else to add confusion to only scratches on his neck? Not sure where I'm going with this ... I just remember I noted it.

It’s so sick when we think of it like this, because it’s truth. He probably had her dead with him for days. Disgusting. Makes my stomach turn.
But the smell!!! The neighbors would of complained. It's not like he lived in a house where there's no adjoining walls. He may have kept her for a little bit but he doesn't seem like the type who could tolerate the smell. I'd live to see what he has googled from his phone.

ETA:. My sense of smell is more sensitive than a lot of people. Death smells! It's a very distinctive smell.

There would of been squares cut out of the carpet that had blood on them also. I don't understand why they would of released crime scene.

If they've processed it and photographed everything, there wouldn't be much need to keep it contained. Especially if neither parent were staying there now.

Oh that QX. I’m no fan.
And here’s JMO-I am a bereaved mother. I have absolutely every bit of empathy and sympathy for someone who has lost a child. My son was not a victim of crime, but I know the pain of that loss, and it is crippling. Is BB a victim? You bet. Does her history excuse anything that she did or didn’t do for the child? Nope.
She really needs to ditch Q. He’s not good for her image at all. I feel for her. I can’t imagine going through such devastating circumstances under such a public microscope.

He's not an attorney. He's a controversial community activist. Somehow he became her spokesman.

Discover the Networks | Quanell X

Looks like a "wannabe", excuse me, he is an "advocate" who has literally inserted himself into this incident. He is liking the attention and "15 minutes of fame".

He should be very careful here. He may very well end up enmeshed in this mess. I wouldn't want to advocate for a woman who left her daughter with a man, she admitted abused her.

<ModSnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
DV's in jail with a one million dollar bond. He was arrested yesterday and had a court appearance last night. He has another one in the morning.

QX held another press briefing today by himself alleging MD was dismembered.

Texas Equusearch was searching today, but no announcements have been made.

ETA: No announcements have been made stating MD has been found.

Thank you so much. I just watched QX's video about the dismemberment.
*deep breath*
He said DV dismembered her but is there any word on who killed her?
Edit. Removed comments.

Absolutely horrifying.

Wait, at 2:55 in the video KHOU11 has on their twitter, did QX just say : "many people did not know that he had dismemebered this beautiful baby" ????? He says it right after he tells the reporter that they are aware a family member dropped DV at hospital in Altima. Did I hear that right??

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU
Watch live: Local activist Quanell X speaks on disappearance of Maleah Davis

TnKKjcPg_reasonably_small.jpg
KHOU 11 News Houston•
1K viewers
0:10 / 4:31
2:05 PM - 12 May 2019

This guy is really risking slander, but I guess he thinks that it won't hurt his reputation more than the charges? No one has said dismemberment, he has come up with that is his own conclusion based on blood spatter. He needs to really shut up. I really like getting the information, but I don't want it risking the investigation.

I doubt CPS is qualified to make such a call. A caseworker would have no idea how any injury occurrred unless seeing it live or on video, imo.
It does seem odd med pros determined it was not from a fall but CPS apparently didn’t think abuse to be the cause. WTH did they think? Or did they think at all?

It's not that they didn't think it was abuse. They just couldn't prove it definitively. So they did the next best thing they could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823