Found Deceased AR - Anne Carroll Dwinell, 27, Bentonville, 12 May 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
"Bentonville police are looking for Anne Carroll Dwinell. She's described as 5'7" 130 pounds with red hair and brown eyes.

Her husband says Anne went out with friends after work in the downtown Bentonville area Saturday night. He last heard from her around 4:15 a.m. on Sunday. He says Anne called him when she was about 10 minutes from home, but never showed up. Police haven't found her blue, 2012 Ford Focus.

If you see this car or have any information, call Bentonville police at (479) 271-3170."

MISSING PERSON: Northwest Arkansas authorities search for a woman who disappeared Sunday

In searching for other articles to find her age, it appears they are newlyweds.

I forgot to put a picture:
Anne+Carroll+Dwinell2.jpg

Based off of high school years posted on Facebook, I would guess she is in her mid-late-20s about 26-28. All IMOO

It seems her husband reached out pretty quickly on Facebook to her friends, but not clear if a missing persons report has been filed with police.

Their wedding registry (this year) has them living in Fayetteville (30 min south of Bentonville, where Annie works) and her husband's FB says he lives in Fayetteville. So she might have been making that 26-mile drive to Fayetteville at 4 in the morning. I'm praying she didn't fall asleep and run off the road. People are sharing on FB so hopefully, more people will be out on the roads looking for her. I found their marriage license in Fayetteville. Anne is 27. PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

Their wedding registry (this year) has them living in Fayetteville (30 min south of Bentonville, where Annie works) and her husband's FB says he lives in Fayetteville. So she might have been making that 26-mile drive to Fayetteville at 4 in the morning. I'm praying she didn't fall asleep and run off the road. People are sharing on FB so hopefully, more people will be out on the roads looking for her. I found their marriage license in Fayettev

So sad, being they're newlyweds.

This is just tragic. What I found odd in the report was she was driving from Bentonville to their home in Greenland. Winslow is two towns or so SOUTHEAST of her hometown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back