Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange to me how MD is the one who ended up dead. This is my opinion only of maybe what happened in the following scenario...DV pretended to bring MD to daycare but instead brought her back home to allegedly sexually abuse her. BB is still in the apartment when they arrive home and somehow the child ends up dead. Could BB have confronted DV about why he snuck MD back home? A fight ensues...but how does MD end up dead? Wouldn't DV have more likely been killed for abusing MD? Or even BB for discovering DV's secret? I don't see why it was MD who was murdered.

BB needed the police, not to be leaving for any reason. What a ridiculous shame. In my opinion only. None of this is facts.

I recall posts about Maleah's brain surgery last August 2018 and March 2019, and what I believe was speculation that she would require speech therapy as a result.

I don't know how we would have actual confirmation that she was receiving speech therapy, or even how verbal she was.

MOO
I believe Maleah would have been eligible for Special Education services.
There is a term, "Other Health Impaired," which would qualify in her case.
It covers a variety of conditions, diseases, disorders, or injuries that affect a child's strength, vitality, or alertness. It must be a condition that will have an impact for at least 60 days and affects the child's ability to learn.

CPS would have been well aware of this, and would have worked closely with the family to ensure that Maleah get the benefits and services she qualified for.
It has been mentioned by LE in some articles that Maleah needed medical attention or required Special Needs, this is likely what he was referring to.

The parents would have had to fill out paperwork and attend meetings in order to complete an IEP. Parents must be involved in this process, and be aware of their rights. They would have had a lot of paperwork to read through.
I don't know if they followed through with this process or not, but considering the fact Maleah wasn't even wearing her helmet in many pictures tells me mom didn't show much concern for her safety and seeking services for her may have been something she did not want to be bothered with. Imo

Assuming there is truth to any accusations/statements the Mother has made, I am very curious to know how each thing she brought up fits in. Sigh. We all are, I know.

The sexual abuse fits to me if true. But when did this inappropriate bathing incident happen, BB? Before or after you caught him in inappropriate text conversation with a man? Obviously the physical abuse rings with truth as well since this is one thing that seems to come with documented evidence (her head injury, if caused by abuse) so it brings some weight to her other abuse claims. I have wasted a lot of brain time making no sense of her side of events. How she even thought she could explain leaving her daughter with a fraudulent (hiding his sexual orientation) cheating, lying, physically abusive, sexual molester is beyond me. It makes me question everything she has charged. But the obvious murder of this child brings weight to her worst accusations. It's tough made tougher by these liars.

I really hope Maleah is found today. I'm sure more wacky information from these two will be forthcoming at any time.

HLN‏Verified account @HLNTV

Caretakers for Maleah Davis, Shaylie Madden and AJ Freund all told stories that contradicted the evidence: https://trib.al/DbpIb6t

D6hctjnW4AEs1BB.jpg

HLN on Twitter

I was just thinking, we’ve applied a lot of thought to what happened and I feel like I have a basic understanding of what happened.

What do we know about where Maleah’s body is? Did I see a while back that trash pickup was the same day she went missing?

It is strange to me how MD is the one who ended up dead. This is my opinion only of maybe what happened in the following scenario...DV pretended to bring MD to daycare but instead brought her back home to allegedly sexually abuse her. BB is still in the apartment when they arrive home and somehow the child ends up dead. Could BB have confronted DV about why he snuck MD back home? A fight ensues...but how does MD end up dead? Wouldn't DV have more likely been killed for abusing MD? Or even BB for discovering DV's secret? I don't see why it was MD who was murdered.

BB needed the police, not to be leaving for any reason. What a ridiculous shame. In my opinion only. None of this is facts.
I believe Maleah was the one who ended up dead because she was the target. We don't have any evidence that anyone wanted DV or BB dead.
Maleah was the one who was being abused and neglected. I don't know if she was killed as a result of a fight that ended up in a rage killing, or whether she died from long term, extensive abuse that escalated and resulted in her death.
I suppose DV or BB could have tried to kill each other, but unfortunately that's not what happened. Instead we have another innocent, vulnerable child who was killed as a result of abuse and neglect, by the very people she depended on to protect her. Imo

I was just thinking, we’ve applied a lot of thought to what happened and I feel like I have a basic understanding of what happened.

What do we know about where Maleah’s body is? Did I see a while back that trash pickup was the same day she went missing?
I did not see that, but I would be interested to see if that was ever verified, considering the fact that DV carried her body out in a trash bag.
We don't know if he burned her body or used the gas to burn evidence, like clothes and towels or something.
Maybe LE should be looking in the landfill, too. I guess they would need more evidence to indicate that he may have disposed of her body in a dumpster, and which one it could be. I doubt he would use one on the property, but then again this is not a bright guy so it's possible. Especially if that was garbage pick up day. Imo

Where is Maleah? Nothing new to report this morning, just praying for this sweet little angel.

Combing through social media sure makes me appreciate Websleuths and it’s rules. So many really dumb people out there spreading rumors. It’s so great to have a place to participate in an intelligent discussion.

I did not see that, but I would be interested to see if that was ever verified, considering the fact that DV carried her body out in a trash bag.
We don't know if he burned her body or used the gas to burn evidence, like clothes and towels or something.
Maybe LE should be looking in the landfill, too. I guess they would need more evidence to indicate that he may have disposed of her body in a dumpster, and which one it could be. I doubt he would use one on the property, but then again this is not a bright guy so it's possible. Especially if that was garbage pick up day. Imo

That gas can is a mystery to me. It could be relevant or irrelevant. Why keep the laundry basket?

I wonder if laundry basket and can were kept because ultimately a burning didn't take place. Have a fire to burn a body you can throw the basket on. It'll melt away. End up having to bury a body, it seems unlikely you could easily bury the basket.

Absolute total speculation on my part and random thought only. Respect to all.

I had been thinking, back in the beginning, that it pointed to innocence for BB that her return flight seemed to be what triggered DV’s disposal of the body. Then I thought, well maybe he was just supposed to have it done before she got back. The whole idea of it and of those other two kids, the five year old must have been so terrified and confused, I hope - I don’t even know what to hope for those kids. Good counseling at minimum ...anyway, I have also wondered if her body was kept inside until trash pickup. Maybe that was the triggering event.

ETA, when I get home I will see if I can find the posts or info I saw about pickup days.

They did have the local landfill closed one morning, but no explanation about why it was closed. It was early last week, maybe Tuesday? I posted about it in one of the earlier threads.

Also it sounds like some of the local search groups have been checking landfills, but it has not been reported by MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox