Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

Idk if this is good or bad news.

And it’s 3pm, why did they wait?

Yah me either, it’s been a pretty long time.

I’m still not convinced that there isn’t a good possibility of foul play involved.

The terrain is fairy steep all around that residence and I’m still not convinced he could have climbed some of those hillsides and gotten very far.

Oh I haven’t heard of custody issues.
I do think if he was scooped up the person knows the area well.
Hopefully he’s found soon.
I haven't heard about custody issues either..was just speculating based on the Mother's Day comment..just was trying to think of a reason why someone would take him MOO

I’m still not convinced that there isn’t a good possibility of foul play involved.

Ita. Something led KSP to go in a dif’ direction or the search would not have been cancelled last night. Perhaps a dead end & now precious hours wasted only to return to square one? Wow

I haven't heard about custody issues either..was just speculating based on the Mother's Day comment..just was trying to think of a reason why someone would take him MOO

Oh, I know. I wasn’t implying you had, only stating I had not.
I so hope they find him & he’s safe. He’s a little doll.

Missing toddler Kenneth Howard vanishes from Kentucky home

Out the back door? Or in the yard with Dad?
BBM

Updated 2 hours ago
SALYERSVILLE, Ky. -- A 22-month-old boy was reported missing Sunday night from his home in Magoffin County, Kentucky.

Captain Carter Conley, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad, said Kenneth Neil Howard was last seen at his home in the small town of Salyersville around 7:30 p.m.

"It's gut-wrenching. It really is. We were here all night last night, flew the drone, had three different dogs out here to try and find the child," Magoffin County Emergency Management Director Robert Prater told WTVQ Monday.

"This is a beautiful little 22-month-old boy," said Ritt Mortimer, of the Magoffin County Rescue Squad.

Prater told WTVQ Kenneth may have gotten out through the back door of his home while his father was talking to someone on their front porch.

Conley said the father told him he was with his son in the front yard. He said he turned back toward their home and when he turned around, Kenneth was gone. Conley also said the toddler has run down the family's driveway in the past.
Was dad talking to to someone “in person” or on the phone I wonder. Whomever he was speaking to, if in person, could have taken him if they felt they needed to. IDK MOO

Idk why but with the absence of the family reaching out to the public & KSP leading the investigation, I can’t shake the feeling he’s far from home & didn’t travel by foot.
Moo

Elden Howard, father of missing toddler, says he’s slept 2 hours & eaten 1 sandwich since Sunday. Howard was emotional when saying, “I never give up hope. I’d like to see him come home safe.”

Hillary Thornton (@HillaryWKYT) | Twitter

Right this was in the $5k reward article. Hilary is taking snippets from other articles & posting them, imo.

Hilary took her statement from WYMT
"I want him home safe"; Father offers $5,000 reward for missing Magoffin County toddler

WYMT is an affiliate of WKYT

Googled to see and this gives hope. The breed has some serious abilities.

"Bloodhounds have been known to follow a scent trail for more than 130 miles! If someone has ever walked past you wearing perfume, you've probably noticed that, within a few minutes, the smell disappears. A bloodhound's sense of smell is so strong that it can still smell a trail up to 300 hours old!"

Underdogs | The Bloodhound's Amazing Sense of Smell | Nature | PBS
Absolutely true even after rain storms. We have a bloodhound handler local and he has had the same results as above. That’s good!
MOO

The boy was playing in the yard of his home and took off when his dad went inside, prompting an all-night search from the rescue squad in the wooded area near the residence, Conley said.
This is post #7 page 1.
Now, is it not odd LE fails to address if the child was already outside, left thru the back door or.......was he on the other side of the house, as reported in the newspaper?

Last edited:
Absolutely true even after rain storms. We have a bloodhound handler local and he has had the same results as above. That’s good!
MOO

And if you ever see the dog/s being walked you know they are always working. Good arm exercise for the handler.
They are amazing creatures & adorable. Moo
Hopefully the one on scene was ready to work today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back