GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening; Jane Doe #3 will tell you a few weeks later, "David" returned, again on his bike. She was outside again. He asked if her husband was home, she said yes and began to walk away. He followed her.

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening; Jane Doe #3 - "David" followed her, was standing directly behind her, pulled his pants down, his penis out in his hand. She screamed and yelled for her husband. He got on his bike and left.

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening: As a result of the investigation Jane Doe #4 came forward. She said in 2003 she was 17 and the defendant was 19, They met at a party, she was drinking, they had sex.

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening: Jane Doe #4 Two weeks later at another party, drinking, she lost consciousness. Her next memory was being faced down on a bed being raped. The defendant was raping her and forcing her face down on the exposed crotch of Matt Vaughn, def friend.

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening - Jane Doe #5. Just a few short months ago, the 77-year-old woman was at Crunch Fitness. She will tell you the defendant was on a machine next to her, touching himself, rubbing his genitals while looking at her. "Do you see that? Do you like it?"

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening: Jane Doe #5 , the following week, was in the jacuzzi at Crunch Fitness when the defendant got in next to her. His arm was moving in motion below the water, stroking himself. She froze with fear.

#KellenWinslow - Pros. opening: Jane Doe #5. He reached out grabbed her arm, she pulled away when he made contact with her foot with his foot. She turned to him and said, "Is that your foot?" He asked her what do we do when the jets go off?

#KellenWinslow - The prosecutor ends his opening statement by telling the jury Winslow was given so much but chose to take. What he had wasn't enough. You will find the defendant guilty of counts 1-12.

Watched today on Court TV. I thought that the Prosecutor did well to summarize the different cases. This is going to be interesting. If he is found guilty I'm fully expecting to hear that he suffers from head trauma caused during his NFL days.

Several more tweets (with pictures) from Cathy!!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#KellenWinslow - Winslow's Hummer shown during opening statements earlier today.
- pool -

D7CVtQcVUAABzbh.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#KellenWinslow walking into court this morning ahead of opening statements.
-pool-

D7CWNt_UEAAUChw.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 52m52 minutes ago
Kellen Winslow II's Defense Goes After Credibility of Accusers in Rape, Sexual Misconduct Case https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kellen-winslow-ii/kellen-winslow-iis-defense-goes-after-credibility-of-accusers-in-rape-sexual-misconduct-case/ … via @lawcrimenews

D7Cf-zfUYAAOq2c.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 49m49 minutes ago
Flashback: Kellen Winslow II Called Himself a '*advertiser censored**ing Soldier' the Year He Allegedly Raped 17-Year-Old https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kellen-winslow-ii/flashback-kellen-winslow-ii-called-himself-a-fing-soldier-the-year-he-allegedly-raped-17-year-old/ … via @lawcrimenews

D7Cgv6ZUIAAYHVe.jpg

^^^
:eek::eek::eek:

VISTA, Calif. -- Ex-NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II raped three victims and exposed himself to two others, a prosecutor alleged Monday, while a defense attorney told jurors that his client had consensual sex with the women, who he accused of pouncing upon his client's fame to make false accusations.

Winslow faces life imprisonment if convicted of a dozen felony and misdemeanor charges, including rape and kidnapping.

The 35-year-old son of former San Diego Chargers legend Kellen Winslow was initially charged with raping two women in Encinitas in early 2018, as well as exposing himself to another woman as she was gardening in her front yard. Another woman subsequently came forward to allege that he raped her in 2003 at a home in Scripps Ranch, when she was 17 and he was 19.

Then earlier this year, while Winslow was out on bail, he was arrested again for allegedly exposing himself to a 77-year-old woman at a Carlsbad gym. Bail was revoked following his arrest in that case, in which he faces misdemeanor charges of lewd conduct, elder abuse and battery of an elder. The felony charges against him include rape, kidnapping, forcible oral copulation and sodomy by force.

Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens told jurors that Winslow "victimized" the women, who were all strangers to each other and either barely knew the defendant or didn't know him at all. The prosecutor said all five alleged victims are slated to testify at Winslow's trial, which is expected to last into the middle of next month at the Vista courthouse.

Opening statements begin in Kellen Winslow II rape trial

Much more at link!

Watched today on Court TV. I thought that the Prosecutor did well to summarize the different cases. This is going to be interesting. If he is found guilty I'm fully expecting to hear that he suffers from head trauma caused during his NFL days.
I am curious to see what his defense strategy will be. If they claim CTE they will have to have a lot of evidence to convince a jury. imo

I'll admit, I'm leaning on guilty, but I almost always do that until I'm convinced otherwise. I know it should be innocent until proven guilty but I'm just being honest that that isn't the way I think. LOL
I usually go with guilty also. I am willing to listen to the evidence. I have a hard time believing that all the women would be lying though. Guess we will be finding out what kind of evidence that PT has. jmo

Good morning! :D

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#KellenWinslow - Law&Crime's @RStockmanLAW reports on the opening statements in the rape trial of former NFL player Kellen Winslow II.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(Video at above link)

Cathy Russon Retweeted
Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 3h3 hours ago
#KellenWinslow - NOW: Anchor @jessecordweber and attorney @galawlady give expert legal analysis on the Kellen Winlsow II trial. Tune in now: https://lawandcrime.com

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1h1 hour ago
#KellenWinslow - We expect court to start in about 45 minutes. The alleged victims will begin testifying today. We are not allowed to show their faces but will have audio and camera focused elsewhere in the courtroom. Watch Live with expert analysis on https://lawandcrime.com

D7Gbh3sUIAEeA7E.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 20m20 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - WATCH LIVE: The judge says a juror may need to be released. The only other employee that does his job had an accident and employer needs him back to work. Judge is now speaking to the juror. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kellen-winslow-ii/watch-live-kellen-winslow-ii-in-rape-sexual-misconduct-involving-5-women/ …

D7GlupNUwAEI32l.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 16m16 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - Winslow at defense table on day 2 of his rape, sexual misconduct trial. There's no audio on our feed currently while the judge speaks with a juror.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
(GIF at above link)

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 13m13 minutes ago
BREAKING: Juror dismissed in the #KellenWinslow trial. An alternate will now be randomly chosen out of a bowl. Winslow himself chose the paper out of the bowl. Alternate #1 is now one of the 12.

D7GnwL-UIAcUYKA.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 10m10 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - 5-minute break while a technical issue is being worked out.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#KellenWinslow - The makeup of the jury has now changed. It was 9 men, 3 women. With the dismissal of juror #8 juror #1 was selected from the alternates and she is female. New jury breakdown: 8 men 4 women.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 37s37 seconds ago
#KellenWinslow - Deputy Sean Dwyer is on the stand. He collected DNA sample from Winslow.

D7GrAFaV4AASfml.png

Watching trial live on Court TV. Really love that this station is back on the air.
I'm following the McStay trial--it's insane!! Law & Crime are not to popular over on that thread!! No Camera in the courtroom today and audio will be posted later on today. This has been happening on and off right through the trial which I'll add has been moving at a snail's pace!

th

I'm following the McStay trial--it's insane!! Law & Crime are not to popular over on that thread!! No Camera in the courtroom today and audio will be posted later on today. This has been happening on and off right through the trial which I'll add has been moving at a snail's pace!

th
I know I started watching in the beginning then stopped. It seems like that trail has been going on forever...So many delays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back