Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m drawing from personal experience. My son wasn’t taken or abused but died when he was a week old. I was heartbroken and devastated and couldn’t go to work for months. I most certainly didn’t use SM. Even though I wasn’t at fault in any way at all, I felt intense guilt as a MOTHER for not being able to save him or protect him from death. I was distraught and ashamed for being a “horrible” mom. I never abused my kid. I never would have let anyone hurt him and I hated myself for failing him. I loved him more than anything. I would have died for him. My face was chapped from crying after about a day bc I couldn’t stop the tears. My teeth ached from the sadness. It was real. Not an expression. Real physical pain. IMO I haven’t seen that from anyone involved. Makeup and social media? I don’t see how. I know people all react differently but pain is pain. Loss is loss. MOO I want to see some real emotion bc trying hard to work up tears for the camera is hard for me to watch. JMO I want nothing more than for this kidnapping story to be real but I think we all know how likely that is. So the SM posts are just par for the course in this case.

Sorry for your loss! (((Hugs)))

You're looking at this from the standpoint of a true, loving, caring parent.

But isn't that a general platitude one uses when someone passes away, especially someone young? "You were taken from us far too soon". It implies there is a God, and he (or she) is the one ultimately taking people, JMO.
I find it odd that BB is quick to accept that Maleah is dead but less quick to accept that DV had something to do with her death. My experience from reading cases here has been the opposite - except when the parent turns out to be involved. MOO.

Last edited:
Perhaps she’s been told “to play it cool” with DV. Perhaps lull him into saying something? Scared to piss him off and then he will never ‘fess up? Or he will incriminate her?

I’ve never been in this situation so I don’t know how I would react.
play it cool now after she stood by QX calling him an abuser, sexual abuser, and possibly gay. Moo

So I’m drawing from personal experience. My son wasn’t taken or abused but died when he was a week old. I was heartbroken and devastated and couldn’t go to work for months. I most certainly didn’t use SM. Even though I wasn’t at fault in any way at all, I felt intense guilt as a MOTHER for not being able to save him or protect him from death. I was distraught and ashamed for being a “horrible” mom. I never abused my kid. I never would have let anyone hurt him and I hated myself for failing him. I loved him more than anything. I would have died for him. My face was chapped from crying after about a day bc I couldn’t stop the tears. My teeth ached from the sadness. It was real. Not an expression. Real physical pain. IMO I haven’t seen that from anyone involved. Makeup and social media? I don’t see how. I know people all react differently but pain is pain. Loss is loss. MOO I want to see some real emotion bc trying hard to work up tears for the camera is hard for me to watch. JMO I want nothing more than for this kidnapping story to be real but I think we all know how likely that is. So the SM posts are just par for the course in this case.
I am so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))

DV’s brother not BB? And when was that report filed?
According to BB, it was in the midst of her trying to get into her apartment on Saturday morning. See video below. I haven't heard a specific time. MOO

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence: VIDEO
9:32 AM - 22 May 2019

At 1:50 in the video- BB says she called the emergency hotline to get the maintenance man to break into the house because she didn't have a key. In the midst of her doing that, DV's brother filed the missing person's report.

Maleah Davis custody hearing handled behind closed doors
Family members met with an attorney behind closed doors Wednesday in a downtown Houston courtroom, where a hearing related to the custody of Maleah Davis and her older brother was scheduled to take place.

That hearing did not happen -- at least not within public view at the scheduled time Wednesday morning in state District Judge Gloria Lopez's courtroom. The judge has imposed a gag order, so attorneys and family members declined to comment.

[...]

Maleah's maternal grandmother, Brenda Bowens, filed an emergency request asking that the state Department of Family and Protective Services move Maleah -- if she was found -- and her brother into Bowens' care. Maleah's older brother was placed with another relative after her disappearance, according to the request.

The court date was originally set when the Department of Family and Protective Services sought to be dismissed from the case, returning the children to their family's care. Both had been removed from their parents' custody in August 2018, after Maleah suffered what was described as a traumatic and unexplained brain injury.

[...]

According to BB, it was in the midst of her trying to get into her apartment on Saturday morning. See video below. I haven't heard a specific time. MOO

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence: VIDEO
9:32 AM - 22 May 2019

At 1:50 in the video- BB says she called the emergency hotline to get the maintenance man to break into the house because she didn't have a key. In the midst of her doing that, DV's brother filed the missing person's report.
Yeah, I heard/read that before. DV's brother filed the missing person's report. I need to search for it. I don't have time now, but will search for it later. Moo

Hugs!

It was reported in MSM (See post #217, 255). :D
Thanks, I think I saw it, it was something to do with her keeping the pictures there until she finds out, or something.
I'm guessing she means until she finds out if DV is lying.
Whatever she is talking about, I'm not sure I understand why she is talking about it at all.
If I lost my child I don't think I would even be able to get out of bed, let alone post on SM.
My family would probably all be trying to get me to eat something, get dressed, take a shower, get out of the house, and eventually get on with my life. I can't imagine it would be easy. It would probably take a long time. Unless I had hope that she was alive, which apparently BB does not believe. Imo

Last edited:
If I lost my child I don't think I would even be able to get out of bed, let alone post on SM.
My family would probably all be trying to get me to eat something, get dressed, take a shower, get out of the house, and eventually get on with my life. Imo
yep. All those things. And that would all be very normal. Something is not right about any of these people. But we already knew that, didn’t we? I just want to know where that baby is and who is responsible. JMO
Did anyone on here confirm the drop off car and BB car were not the same car but very similar?

Maleah Davis custody hearing handled behind closed doors
Family members met with an attorney behind closed doors Wednesday in a downtown Houston courtroom, where a hearing related to the custody of Maleah Davis and her older brother was scheduled to take place.

That hearing did not happen -- at least not within public view at the scheduled time Wednesday morning in state District Judge Gloria Lopez's courtroom. The judge has imposed a gag order, so attorneys and family members declined to comment.

[...]

Maleah's maternal grandmother, Brenda Bowens, filed an emergency request asking that the state Department of Family and Protective Services move Maleah -- if she was found -- and her brother into Bowens' care. Maleah's older brother was placed with another relative after her disappearance, according to the request.

The court date was originally set when the Department of Family and Protective Services sought to be dismissed from the case, returning the children to their family's care. Both had been removed from their parents' custody in August 2018, after Maleah suffered what was described as a traumatic and unexplained brain injury.

[...]
WTH?
The same judge that ordered Maleah back to a abusive home.
Well if that's not a blatant conflict of the best interest of child/children, I don't know what is.
How ?, Why?
The same judge.
SMDH
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics