UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually got some decent skills, I listened too. But yeah, he'll have plenty of time to perfect the melody on that one!

It’s really quite sad to see someone so young destroy his life. We don’t know what happened or why, often it seems one truly can’t control his/her urge.
According to his criminal background, he’s had difficulty staying on the right side of the law.
I did notice on his FB he returned to school for his GED, I wonder if he was court ordered to do so, or if he was hoping to improve his quality of life.

I absolutely agree. I was just saying what I had seen first hand. I fortunately don’t know too much about the effects of a lot of drugs. Could be pills or anything or nothing at all for all we know. I hope the presser has some much sought after info. I hope they find her soon.

The drug that scares me most about ever encountering anyone on is bath salts or similar things like that. The stories I’ve heard scare me!

The little girl's biological dad is frantic because her mom won't reply to his messages or calls, he is pleading with her to get in touch with him.
Also he said at least two people told him that her mom was going to cruise yesterday...

I think this may be because of a sarcastic comment someone else made on a post on the Logan city pd page.
Apart from the absurdity of the suggestion they would be going on a cruise when her child is missing,possibly presumed dead...they dont strike me as a cruise kind of family!(much like myself!)

Any chances of a train traveling during the time frame in question?

Don't know, but I (perhaps the only one) am firmly convinced that AW was able to avoid detection on his trip out of Logan by walking the railroad line for quite a ways to avoid detection by passing traffic or houses.

Take a look at the map and you can see from the nearest track (behind the Pepsi Plant) the track veers south and east to travel through a great deal of Logan in park areas: By the skate park, by the Willow baseball diamonds, through the golf course, past the riverside park, past more industrial areas, some houseing areas, and straight down into the middle of Hyrum on W640S into the JBS Meat plant where he worked for a bit. In the pre-dawn dark, he would easily be able to avoid the lights of cars by ducking down behind the tracks.

AND - as the train goes directly to the JBS Meat Plant in Hyrum, where AW worked for a while, he would know the train schedule !

MOO, MOO, MOO

Last edited:
I fortunately don’t know too much about the effects of a lot of drugs.
Well, imo it’s innaccurate to assume everyone gets the same “high” from their weed. Obviously it comes from all over & varies in intensity. We’ve all heard of weed laced with rat poisoning killing several people, or the fentanyl laced weed causing mass overdoses, etc.
some people can drink an incredible amount of alcohol & another might be completely inebriated after one drink.
Personally, I think this perp has a rather large drug problem far beyond weed. I doubt the paraphernalia charge to be for a pack of papers. All moo

Drug use aside, it is pretty clear that Alexander Whipple has some significant issues.

1. Prior criminal activity
2. Spotty work history
3. Can't get $500 together to bond out of jail

This seems impulsive and disorganized. But that doesn't mean that he is stupid. He isn't going to talk. Unless a body is found, this may be a difficult case. We don't know exactly what evidence has been found. Hopefully, it is enough for a conviction.

I think this may be because of a sarcastic comment someone else made on a post on the Logan city pd page.
Apart from the absurdity of the suggestion they would be going on a cruise when her child is missing,possibly presumed dead...they dont strike me as a cruise kind of family!(much like myself!)
Is the father even involved in the child's life? I have not heard any mention of him at all. I didn't think he lived in the home, according to what we know so far. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member