Found Deceased CA - Ryan Elliott Grable, 26, Kern County, 22 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Sacramento man missing since May

RYAN ELLIOTT GRABLE, 26, is from Sacramento, California.
Ryan was last heard from on May 22, 2018 while traveling through Kern County, California when he made a 9-1-1 call stating to dispatch he was following a vehicle which had been following him.
8C8703DD-C7EC-4957-925A-8916A5094721.jpeg 0354FD4D-187F-4C76-AF6E-80C458737CFA.jpeg CA12D52F-1A39-4872-A12D-15F6BADF1AA0.jpeg 0A1F0202-61BB-438C-978D-58C0A803D90B.jpeg
Ryan was traveling by car to Corona, California and has not been seen nor heard from since.
His car, a red in color, Chrysler Sebring with hard top, was located the next day, May 23, 2018, abandoned on a dirt road a few miles off of Highway 46 and I-5 in Lost Hills, California. The driver side door was left open, all of his belongings including his cell phone were left inside.

DOB: March 9, 1992
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: approx. 185 lbs
HAIR: Brown -almost black, short cut, wears a short beard
EYES: Hazel/Blue
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Tattoo - Left hand - inner area index finger and thumb: the numbers " 9 1 6"
CLOTHING: Not Known
030D7237-3C84-4364-A7C1-CB022CA1D495.jpeg
VEHICLE: Photo is of one similar to his - Does anyone recall seeing it or anyone else around it on May 22 - 23? #RyanGrable

#RyanGrableMissing #FindRyanGrable Help Find Ryan Grable #MissingKernCounty

Anyone with any information regarding the disappearance/whereabouts of
RYAN ELLIOTT GRABLE is asked to contact the Kern County Sheriff's Office, Buttonwillow Sub-Station at (661) 764-5613, the KCSO Communications Center at (661)861-3110, or 9-1-1.
Reference MP Case #2018-79155
and/or the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at

NamUs MP # 50709 (still processing)

San Mateo County /San Francisco-Bay Area Missing Persons

I hope this link is an approved source but he does have a warrant for gun charges. He would have been due in court around the time he went missing I believe.

California Wanted Fugitives
Have seen this. His sister and cousin are commenting there, saying he went missing 2 months earlier and never missed a court date.

Have seen this. His sister and cousin are commenting there, saying he went missing 2 months earlier and never missed a court date.
I hate to think about the location of where he went missing and others that are missing there but I kind of have to. If he was going to court and doing what he was supposed to that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Wish we had more to go off of.

"The human remains found Sunday afternoon by Lost Hills and Weiser Roads have yet to be identified, and it's not known whether they belonged to a male or female.

But the skeletal remains were in an area not far from where a missing Sacramento man's red Chrysler Sebring was located a year ago.

Ryan Grable was last heard from May 22 of last year when he called dispatchers and said he was following a vehicle that had been following him, according to the San Mateo County/San Francisco-Bay Area Missing Persons Facebook page."

Human remains found near where missing man's car was located last year

"The human remains found Sunday afternoon by Lost Hills and Weiser Roads have yet to be identified, and it's not known whether they belonged to a male or female.

But the skeletal remains were in an area not far from where a missing Sacramento man's red Chrysler Sebring was located a year ago.

Ryan Grable was last heard from May 22 of last year when he called dispatchers and said he was following a vehicle that had been following him, according to the San Mateo County/San Francisco-Bay Area Missing Persons Facebook page."

Human remains found near where missing man's car was located last year
Also posted on this thread..
CA - Lost Hills - Skelton Remains Found

Justice for Ryan Grable- California

Missing Persons Cases Network

DECEASED

Ryan Grable has been confirmed deceased. Brandon (RG’s brother) shared on the Help Find Ryan Grable fb page that his bro was found and identified as deceased.

It was also posted that more details and answers to questions will be provided at a later date. At this time, family & friends are dealing with this recasting news and need time to grieve.

Ryan's NamUs page is still up. I hope the Kern County Sheriff's Office will remove Ryan's NamUs page in a timely manner. I feel sorry for Ryan's family. Ryan disappeared almost 2 years ago, his body was found 1 year ago, and the family has had to wait a year for confirmation of the body's identity as Ryan. I could not find any MSM/LE confirmation.

ETA: Two MSM articles from last year about finding the remains, and the wait for identification:

Human remains found near Lost Hills

Autopsy on remains found in Lost Hills inconclusive

Ryan's NamUs page is still up. I hope the Kern County Sheriff's Office will remove Ryan's NamUs page in a timely manner. I feel sorry for Ryan's family. Ryan disappeared almost 2 years ago, his body was found 1 year ago, and the family has had to wait a year for confirmation of the body's identity as Ryan. I could not find any MSM/LE confirmation.

ETA: Two MSM articles from last year about finding the remains, and the wait for identification:

Human remains found near Lost Hills

Autopsy on remains found in Lost Hills inconclusive

I checked NamUs (3.26) & Ryan’s page is no longer up.
I was also able to find this article:
Two sets of remains found in Lost Hills area identified as same person

According to the coroner partial human remains were located in an open field in Lost Hills on May 26th of last year. Then on September 28th partial human remains were located in the area of Twisselman and Lost Hills roads.

The coroner says both sets of remains were identified as Ryan Elliott Grable of Sacramento. The cause of death was listed as a "partial human skeleton without evidence of trauma."

The manner of death is undetermined.

CONFIRMED: DECEASED

So he was killed?!

Oh, I don’t know the answer to that. When I read the post on the fb page, I took it as the family just found out the remains were positively identified as Ryan’s and they needed time to process the news. So, they requested people not to ask questions like “how did he die, was this centered around a crime, etc”
In the article I posted yesterday, it stated the manner of death was undetermined however the skull found did not indicate evidence of trauma.
Again, this is just what I got out of reading it.
Possibly more details will emerge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back