Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MALEAH DAVIS: Total reward jumps to $27,500 in her case MALEAH DAVIS: Total reward jumps to $27,500 in her case via @ABC13Houston
t0SReVl3

That’s what I thought too, maybe I misunderstood QX.

Who knows? I doubt any of these folks even knows how to tell the truth. Poor Maleah, probably the best time of her life was when she was in the hospital for brain surgery, from abuse. She was safe there, received attention, and BB, when she showed up, acted like she actually cared.

That’s what I thought too, maybe I misunderstood QX.
I hope he can clarify that. Because I thought he was talking like DV was in the car with her on the way to the airport, but maybe they were texting.
She was lording the big gay dirty pics over his head. To motivate him to do some 'house work,laundry'
MOO

Disappointed HLN using misleading intro. Clickbait?

Nowhere did QX say BB knows where Maleah (body) is.

As reported by KHOU and others:

Quanell also said he does not believe Bowens knows where Maleah is located. KHOU-TV reported that law enforcement sources said authorities have spoken with Quanell about his alleged concerns and are vetting the information he provided.

Mom of Maleah Davis 'Knows What Happened' to Missing Daughter, Former Spokesperson Says
He asked if she knew where Maleah is,Did Dereon tell you?And she said she thinks she needs to get a lawyer.
Hmmmmmmm I wonder why she would say that.
MOO

Yep! Did you see the fear that crossed her face when they told her she was live?

The exact same squeaky voice, pretending to be grief stricken and crying. Eerily exact.

Odd that QX and Joe Sr. both mentioned punching Maleah or "the kids".

Why didn't Maleah have her helmet on before going to a car ride? Negligent mother.

I am in Houston again for work and if I had any inkling of where to search I would be boots on the ground looking. :( Maleah needs to be found! Thanks for sharing that video of BB at the flier pc. Holy Smokes is all I have to say about that.
Where are you Maleah?

I’m finally getting caught up on this case here at WS, this whole thing is so heartbreaking. How could somebody look at that precious little girl and do her harm. I will never be able to wrap my head around people who can harm a child like this. :(:mad:

Insanity indeed. Maleah needs the truth to come out. LE needs answers. But they aren't getting them. I wonder why she would need a real lawyer.
MOO

Because when it all hits the fan, as it has her, and there are people coming at you from every direction, you need someone to guide you through the mine fields and not make life worse. She should have had a lawyer as soon as the child was reported missing - she had an open CPS investigation, a missing child, and a jailed fiance' telling a tall tale.

Instead, she got Quanell X. Whatever he is supposed to be.

Because when it all hits the fan, as it has her, and there are people coming at you from every direction, you need someone to guide you through the mine fields and not make life worse. She should have had a lawyer as soon as the child was reported missing - she had an open CPS investigation, a missing child, and a jailed fiance' telling a tall tale.

Instead, she got Quanell X. Whatever he is supposed to be.
Why did LE say they are not getting answers from anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu