Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't she contacting LE asking if her daughter has been found? Why is she all of a sudden so concerned about what DV is saying?

FFS, you're the mother, if they found her they would be the ones contacting YOU. You would be one of the first people to know. <modsnipped against TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in East Texas also. OT: I don't know much about QX but I do know he shows up in East Tx. and confronts the racists cops/citizens. For that, I applaud him. <modsnipped>

I wouldn't applaud him for that. Who says that cop is a racist? Just because he may have had an issue with his daughter's boyfriend? What father doesn't? Those guys were harassing and cussing out that cop, and I think unfairly. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.
Bolding mine

What the ....? This is your daughter you're talking about. How in god's name can you refer to her as "...the body..." ?

And WHY does BB want to know what DV said.
This is the monster who more than likely murdered your child. Why does she want to know what he's said , and why should she even care ?
Is BB afraid of what DV might say ?
Is he going to start 'ratting' people out to save his worthless hide ?

Maybe BB knows more than she's letting on ?

As far as Maleah , she didn't ask for much , did she ?
Maybe a safe place to live and for people not to abuse her ?
A chance to grow up and follow her dreams ?
And maybe make a difference in this world ?
But she didn't get that chance.

Okay, so you break up with a guy for being unfaithful, refuse to talk to him while you are gone, but leave your child in his care?

If you left your toddler in someone's care, you would for sure be in contact with that person, right?

She didn't give one flying flip about this child. To be away from them and not make contact at least once a day? No.

Not to mention leaving them with someone you just broke up with? Maleah was an object to this woman.

This x 100!!!

And we know BB was in Massachusetts when her father died on April 11. How many days was Maleah left alone with DV and was he abusing her at that time??

Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.
Strange considering she indicated in an interview that she had no desire to talk to him. Imo

Last edited:
"Derion snapped," Quanell told anchor Chauncy Glover.

In a 15-minute interview, which you can watch in the video above, Quanell said Vence told him he felt overwhelmed because he took care of Maleah and his other kids 90 percent of the time. The girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, was not there.

According to Quanell, Vence said Bowens was headed out of town when she called and accused him of being gay. Quanell said that this what Vence said set him off.

"He was angry with Brittany and he was very agitated with Brittany about her discovering him, sending these pictures of his private parts to another man and she calling him gay and saying that she was giving a ring back to him that drove him over the edge," Quanell said.

Bowens has denied claims of knowing about prior abuse or covering it up.
'Derion snapped': Quanell X believes after jailhouse talk that suspect punched Maleah Davis

"Derion snapped," Quanell told anchor Chauncy Glover.

In a 15-minute interview, which you can watch in the video above, Quanell said Vence told him he felt overwhelmed because he took care of Maleah and his other kids 90 percent of the time. The girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, was not there.

According to Quanell, Vence said Bowens was headed out of town when she called and accused him of being gay. Quanell said that this what Vence said set him off.

"He was angry with Brittany and he was very agitated with Brittany about her discovering him, sending these pictures of his private parts to another man and she calling him gay and saying that she was giving a ring back to him that drove him over the edge," Quanell said.

Bowens has denied claims of knowing about prior abuse or covering it up.
'Derion snapped': Quanell X believes after jailhouse talk that suspect punched Maleah Davis
Oh, wow. So did DV really tell Q that he actually sent the pictures to a woman?
It doesn't make sense, unless he has proof that he is lying.

This is sad...She had nothing to do with what was going on between adults...He killed his son's sister...

Since he took her remains out of state, I think the FBI may take over the case...Unless it depends on if he killed her in Texas and moved her after she passed away...

Texas may ask for the death penalty...

RIH
I never believed they had an argument - and I still do not believe anything BB claims - MOO. I hope the death penalty is on the table. Monsters do not deserve compassion. RIP beautiful Maleah. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa