Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jennifer later filed court papers that accused Fotis of violating a court order by speeding his Suburban toward her in her driveway, then swerving away “at the last second” while dropping off their kids on Aug. 2, 2017.

She also alleged that he berated her in front of the children, making remarks that included calling her an unfit mother and saying “Why don’t you pop another pill?” and “I can do whatever I want, you don’t have a restraining order!”

No wonder she was terrified of this guy

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/missi...id-she-feared-her-volatile-estranged-husband/

Maybe he went to the house that morning to try and talk since there were up coming court dates. Maybe she pulled out her phone to call 911 and he hit her or knocked her down and she hit her head and died. He called the girl friend or someone else and clean-up/cover up began.
Maybe it was as simple as that.

The timeline is really from 8-12 at the house b/c the housekeeper arrived at noon. In the possible scenario you present, Farmington is pretty far from New Canaan. There would be no way to pull off kidnapping/killing her, cleaning up the blood and getting out of the residence (if something happened in the house) without an accomplice nearby. IMO.

I would, however, imagine that if the two of them showed up to her house, JD might be angry be he could argue that they were there to pick up for the long weekend. I don't think she would have suspected he would kill her with someone else there.

The issue he has right now is that he cleaned up blood. That's why they arrested him for tampering with evidence. Circumstantial, but pretty compelling that he killed her. I agree that LE wants hubby and they will put the pressure on the girlfriend, and she will spill it all. I think she's smart though and is negotiating a deal. I'm surprised the two of them didn't realize that blood leaves residue. Even if not visible and cleaned with bleach. That's a big mistake. So, clearly their plan wasn't perfect which should encourage the girlfriend to talk even more.
If you're talking about clean up of blood at JD's house, that almost certainly happened as part of the crime itself. Killers frequently try to clean up afterwards, but they aren't charged with tampering with evidence, in addition to the underlying homicide. It's really only when a criminal investigation has started and you then tamper with things that a tampering charge is made. JMO.
Like I said earlier, this could be just as simple as a holding charge. To keep him from fleeing the country on a foreign passport. JMO

I think he ran a mini pyramid scheme with the houses He built and the funding from his father in law - and without full financial disclosure a temporary alimony and child support order does not appear to have been entered which is unusual but she didn’t need his money he needed hers based on what I’ve read - so he never filed full financials and couldn’t get at her money without that from what I’ve read IMO
That's what I think too. Opinion.

jmo

If you're talking about clean up of blood at JD's house, that almost certainly happened as part of the crime itself. Killers frequently try to clean up afterwards, but they aren't charged with tampering with evidence, in addition to the underlying homicide. It's really only when a criminal investigation has started and you then tamper with things that a tampering charge is made. JMO.

Perhaps, but he was also charged with obstruction of justice. Both are usually charged together when someone is trying to cover up a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if their hands still had a chlorine smell on them.

Interesting article about parental alienation/abuse and accusations and the different ways judges view men and women on the issue. We definately saw many of these issues in how JD was treated by the courts in CT over the past 2 years.

Still trying to wrap my head around Judge Heller (a commercial litigator by training) reversing the visitation decision made by a judge with extensive family law background. Simply don't understand why it happened. Have to do more research into what the criteria are to be in the family court as so far as I can see Judge Heller had not an ounce of family law in her CV.

Professor Meier Identifies How Family Courts Treat Abuse and Accusations of Alienation | GW Law | The George Washington University

1DK 9017 MD plate. Not sure what you mean as it looks like number 2 letters and 4 numbers. I'm going from the license plate of SUV parked at the Marriott. Are you looking at a different vehicle?

I am stating that license in Maryland that go on private owned cars are
3 letters and 3 numbers.

The SUV has a different Maryland plate so it is IMO a rental vehicle.

There are several (10-12 iirc?) standard court ordered stipulations that “must” be followed by both parties during divorce proceedings. If not followed, that person will be in contempt.

My then STBX was in contempt of almost all of them, including cashing our CDs, closing a savings account and others.

I filed a motion each time and each time it added to the huge cost of my divorce.

And each time we went to court, my STBX only got a verbal reprimanding and was told to not do it again.

So much for the judge enforcing the stipulations in my case! Grrrrr

Stating the obvious, I know -- If you planned to kill someone and had a vehicle I think you would bury the body no where near your own property. It would be out in the woods in nowhere land. You would not transport a body back to your own land.

There are several (10-12 iirc?) standard court ordered stipulations that “must” be followed by both parties during divorce proceedings. If not followed, that person will be in contempt.

My then STBX was in contempt of almost all of them, including cashing our CDs, closing a savings account and others.

I filed a motion each time and each time it added to the huge cost of my divorce.

And each time we went to court, my STBX only got a verbal reprimanding and was told to not do it again.

So much for the judge enforcing the stipulations in my case! Grrrrr
AWFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members