Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening
The ONLY way that I can figure out that this happened is that it wasn't a normal mower,but one of those huge machines that I have seen on interstates. They have a long arm that extends out from the truck that does the mowing.

What's next for the Maleah Davis case?
Houston police are moving forward with their investigation into the killing of Maleah Davis after the body found last week in Arkansas was confirmed to be the 4-year-old girl.

[...]

The Harris County District Attorney's Office is looking to file murder charges against Vence, spokesman Dane Schiller said.

"Prosecutors continue their review and are working with Houston Police," he said in a text. "Additional charges would be filed as the evidence supports doing so. We remain focused on finding the truth and delivering justice for Maleah."

[...]

The ONLY way that I can figure out that this happened is that it wasn't a normal mower,but one of those huge machines that I have seen on interstates. They have a long arm that extends out from the truck that does the mowing.
See @Seattle1 post - just a few posts ago.

This is not your residential push mower or small John Deere type riding mower.
Think LARGE commercial enclosed cabin type “wing” mowers along highways/interstates.

High weeds. Bags of house trash. Bags with dead animal carcasses. Common along side these roadways.

DOT or commercial contractors.

May I add...remember when one of the interviews from Q said she was dismembered? What if that mower hadn't done all that damage,but DV had? Sorry for writing,but knowing THAT from an interview why would anyone portray him in any way other than a complete monster? Caretaker,my eye!!!

Houston Police on Twitter

D8JgOn0XUAAYdKP.jpg

May I add...remember when one of the interviews from Q said she was dismembered? What if that mower hadn't done all that damage,but DV had? Sorry for writing,but knowing THAT from an interview why would anyone portray him in any way other than a complete monster? Caretaker,my eye!!!
Do you happen to remember which interview that was? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I would like to watch it if possible.

What I don't understand is why the bag was not picked up when it was first seen 2 or 3 days before.
Not sure, but maybe there is a separate crew that collects animal remains for rendering. ( which is likely what they thought it was at the time). Maybe they have laws for dealing with bio materials, such as , blood, flesh,etc that only those trained in such things can clean, up,or collect it. ( when I worked at a big box store, only certain employees were tasked with cleaning up, bio waste situations like vomit, blood,exrement,etc.)
I'm sure the crew are nighmarishly traumatized for life now, far more so than certain players in Maleah's short tragic life.
MOO

See @Seattle1 post - just a few posts ago.

This is not your residential push mower or small John Deere type riding mower.
Think LARGE commercial enclosed cabin type “wing” mowers along highways/interstates.

High weeds. Bags of house trash. Bags with dead animal carcasses. Common along side these roadways.

DOT or commercial contractors.
I have to ask...I see dead animals all the time along our roads in PA..never in garbage bags. Are we talking domesticated animals being dumped?? I think I am the most naive person around here.

Do you happen to remember which interview that was? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I would like to watch it if possible.
One of the first Q interviews with BB. Is there a media thread? I will have to look it up. ETA @PommyMommy have you done the news articles on this thread? Do you remember which one I am talking about??

One of the first Q interviews with BB. Is there a media thread? I will have to look it up. ETA @PommyMommy have you done the news articles on this thread? Do you remember which one I am talking about??
Oh my, I completely forgot about the media thread. Don't worry about looking it up on my behalf, I can get off my lazy behind and trounce through it. Thanks!

This is a highway, and unfortunately it does happen.

If the black garbage bag with Maleah's body was located 3 days earlier by the litter crew, and unknowingly to mower set aside near the tree line, the operator is more focused on the roadway and oncoming traffic than the swath wing.

Here's a crude example of typical highway mower.

Ah gotcha,I was picturing something smaller. I get it, it just is awful

Yes, it's the last link on the timeline, page 1 of the thread. A link to the media thread is also in post #1 of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90