Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
QX just said on HLN Live that he thinks BB will be charged and should be charged!

QX also said he can guarantee he has enough evidence against BB.

Live at link
http://www.livenewsnow.com/american/hln.html
I just watched this and I say wow get it on and arrest her. Also he indicated that others were involved after the fact. They need to start rounding them up. All these cowards need to be behind bars. Justice needs to be served.

I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening

We are part of an Adopt-A-Highway program at work. When Cal Trans is getting ready to mow, they ask us to do a special litter collection beforehand.

IIRC, a news story said highway crews found the bag, but it was stinky so a supervisor told them to leave it alone. Not unusual for people to dump dead animals in the area.
So in my mind the litter crew found the bag, but left it in place. The mower comes later and runs over the bag :(

Brandi Smith on Twitter
It's the outcome we feared, but hoped and prayed against. Today, we know #MaleahDavis died & was dumped on the side of the road like a piece of trash. This precious child deserved so much more. At least now, she'll have a proper burial. https://bit.ly/2EPUOdf #KHOU11 #HTownRUsh
D8JsFN-W4AEM6w6.jpg
D8JsFN1WwAET_in.jpg
D8JsFN1WkAAgoSC.jpg
D8JsFN3W4AAFHQR.jpg

11:50 AM - 3 Jun 2019 from Texas, USA

We are part of an Adopt-A-Highway program at work. When Cal Trans is getting ready to mow, they ask us to do a special litter collection beforehand.

IIRC, a news story said highway crews found the bag, but it was stinky so a supervisor told them to leave it alone. Not unusual for people to dump dead animals in the area.
So in my mind the litter crew found the bag, but left it in place. The mower comes later and runs over the bag :(

Right. And a number of people have pointed out that it's an industrial mower most likely so would easily be missed. Ugh. I was picturing a riding mower that I have commonly seen but it's a good bit smaller than these industrial ones

I have to ask...I see dead animals all the time along our roads in PA..never in garbage bags. Are we talking domesticated animals being dumped?? I think I am the most naive person around here.

Both. People's dogs and cats have unwanted litters so they kill them and then dump them on the side of the road, their yard dogs/cats get old or injured, pets their kids begged for but then stopped caring about after 2 weeks and they don't want to bother feeding anymore, and to them its perfectly okay to dispose of them like garbage. Pest animals they trap and kill(rats, raccoons, squirrels, coyotes, bobcats, but don't want to go through the trouble of proper disposal(likely paying a fee at the county dump). Then you have just bags of trash. Some places if your trash doesn't fit in your can, the city or whoever won't pick it up. So people drive down the road and dump a bag here and there.

What I don't understand is why the bag was not picked up when it was first seen 2 or 3 days before.

Think of it this way, it's not like mowing your own lawn where you can see what would be in the way of the lawnmower. This is tall brush, not cut weekly, there are many bags and other items tos'd along the roads. What is the norm would be people throwing their trash along the road, not a human. No one on that crew would have ever guessed there was a child in that bag, I myself have passed trash bags while driving or walking. We now know the outcome, so we can say "if only". I know it's hard to get past what happened, however one person is responsible for this. My heart goes out to the grass crew.

"I have proof of what she said and what she admitted to. If she has any ounce of decency as a Mother, she needs to admit to the complicit, negligent role she played in the demise of Maleah. If she don't want to tell the truth, I've made sure through our work that the truth will come out".

One was his own child. Maybe Maleah was an easy target because she was vulnerable, or because she was a female. Imo

All children are vulnerable so I am going with the fact she was female and the oldest as the likelihood. We see how much respect he has for females, adult or youth, with a "mistress" and all.

Am I the only one who thinks of the word "mistress" to mean he put her up in an apartment and showered her with jewels like some fictional romance novel or some such? I doubt that is true, so I think I would use the word side piece or booty call... Mistress is an odd word these days and kind of old school imo...

I wonder who used that word, Q or DV?

I went away for the weekend and came home to find out about the confession. I'm so relieved that Maleah was found. Of course, we knew she was dead but the thought of her little body out there...
so sad and so emotional.
I was thinking about the relationship between BB and BB2. With BB2 refusing any contact with BB and obviously being suspicious of her I wonder, IF IT IS TRUE that BB was not involved, how their relationship can be mended.

Brandi Smith on Twitter
Today, we know #MaleahDavis died & was dumped on the side of the road like a piece of trash. https://bit.ly/2EPUOdf #KHOU11 #HTownRUsh
D8JsFN-W4AEM6w6.jpg
D8JsFN1WwAET_in.jpg
D8JsFN1WkAAgoSC.jpg
D8JsFN3W4AAFHQR.jpg

11:50 AM - 3 Jun 2019 from Texas, USA

Most people don't dump their trash on the side of the road. They sort the recycling, do the composting, give the decent stuff to the Goodwill, and put the garbage at the curb to be handled properly.

Maleah wasn't treated like trash. She was treated worse than trash.

To add my two cents to the topic of why Maleah was a target, I think it's possible the older boy was old enough and saw enough patterns to know when to be quiet, be invisible, not cause an outburst. Maybe Maleah was a little more rambunctious and didn't know how to not be a target yet. Kids in abusive homes often times eventually learn and catch on to adult patterns of anger and rage and will get out of a situation and go be quiet somewhere else. Maybe Maleah wasn't quite there yet.
MOO

The one thing I cannot stop wondering about is why he brought her back home to the apt. No one has spoken on that piece. Had she gone to preschool, would she still be alive or was this completely premeditated knowing BB would be out of town so he had time to do the deed and dump this poor baby? Maybe this was a way to get back at her? I dunno. It guts me to think she may have suffered, I pray that she did not in those last moments of her short life. The thought of a grown man beating a 4 year old girl. Ugh, I just can't. All moo

To add my two cents to the topic of why Maleah was a target, I think it's possible the older boy was old enough and saw enough patterns to know when to be quiet, be invisible, not cause an outburst. Maybe Maleah was a little more rambunctious and didn't know how to not be a target yet. Kids in abusive homes often times eventually learn and catch on to adult patterns of anger and rage and will get out of a situation and go be quiet somewhere else. Maybe Maleah wasn't quite there yet.
MOO

And if she was perhaps rambunctious, why didn't BB know she was there?? And why was she there in the first place on that day?? Ugh. So many lies to sift through

Think of it this way, it's not like mowing your own lawn where you can see what would be in the way of the lawnmower. This is tall brush, not cut weekly, there are many bags and other items tos'd along the roads. What is the norm would be people throwing their trash along the road, not a human. No one on that crew would have ever guessed there was a child in that bag, I myself have passed trash bags while driving or walking. We now know the outcome, so we can say "if only". I know it's hard to get past what happened, however one person is responsible for this. My heart goes out to the grass crew.
The walking crews go out a pick up the trash they find be it loose or in a bag. They put it in a designated spot along the road. A truck comes and picks up the bulk, etc. This is done so the area is clear and the mowers can mow safely. My question was why did they just leave it..I'm tempted to drive over there and have a look for myself. It's not far. But, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter...probabky better it was still there for the authorities to locate since it was a murder. And I'm sure the maintenance crew is suffering.

All children are vulnerable so I am going with the fact she was female and the oldest as the likelihood. We see how much respect he has for females, adult or youth, with a "mistress" and all.
BBM. She was actually the middle of the 3 children. Her brother (whose father is also CD) is roughly 2 years older. Your point about DV possibly targeting her because she was female stands, though. Other reasons I think are possible are:
* BB seems to have some lingering resentment about the circumstances of Maleah's birth, i.e. that she was alone. It sounds like she had more support at the times of both her sons' births and that she and CD may have split up sometime while she was pregnant with Maleah. If this has anything to do with how well she bonded with baby Maleah, whatever struggle there was could have eventually spread to how she treated M and then how she expected DV to treat her.
* Maleah seemed normal before the brain injury from what we have seen, but things could have escalated even more if the adults in the family saw her as the cause of the stress of the hospitalizations, the CPS involvement, and all the hoops they had to jump through. (Yes, the brain injury was AN ADULT'S FAULT, but they seem like the kind of "poor me" victim types who would spin it this way).
* Maleah was ADORABLE and probably got a lot of attention from people everywhere for her physical beauty. For a normal parent this is part of the joy and wonder of having a lovely child, but for these parents it could have caused resentment.

Regarding the discussion about Maleah being a target or not. She could have been a target instead of her older brother simply because the boy was old enough to tell his daddy what was going on and Maleah had just turned 4 years old. I think the older boy would be able to word things better as in "DV beat me up" "mom pushed me", and maybe Maleah wasn't able to do the same. Just assuming things here. Maybe they all got abused at the same level, who knows. Poor kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy