Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy blood in garage too.. we were thinking that's where the attack occurred and with the both of them disposing of the evidence according to the above article - (on video with cell phone pings no less) they seem to both be in it IMO
I wonder if she went in the front door and was confronted with both/or one of them and ran for the garage to escape in another car and was bludgeoned to death in the garage. If she bled out on the garage floor while they were figuring out what to do, the cleanup materials could be in 30 bags.

30 garbage cans on a 4 mile route?
Remember LE initially said they found nothing?
Then we read that most of the garbage cans had been emptied?
I am thinking they are headed to the land fill next?
Maybe not if they have enough evidence already?
He must have done something horrific to have 30 separate bags.
Where would he accomplish that?
Somewhere along his lots and empty houses on Mountain Rd.
He was seen dumping them in the evening (tweet posted upthread - cell phone pinged at 7:10pm IIRC)- maybe he didn't know they were already picked up and that's how they found the evidence? I wonder if they were residential or dumpsters? I'm not sure it is necessary to hit the landfill since LE said they tested clothing and sponges and found her blood. I think they have them IMO. He may have thought the garbage was out for the next morning - who knows? I'm glad he did it and they caught him on video. MOO

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Detectives were able to recover a FedEx mailer in one storm drain. Inside, investigators located two CT license plate altered through tape and adhesive. DMV records show the plates came back as cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos. @News12CT

Omg this gets more and more crazy.

Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos was found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records show her estranged husband’s phone was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrants released Monday say.

Police also found blood stains and spattered blood in the New Canaan home of Farber Dulos, warrants say.

Fotis Dulos, her estranged husband, and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, were ordered held on bail of $500,000 each Monday after a prosecutor said more charges are expected in the case.

Warrants for Dulos and Troconis say New Canaan police went to [Jennifer] Farber Dulos’s home Friday night and found several stains on the garage floor, inside the home and on a vehicle parked in the garage. The stains tested positive for human blood, police said.

Dulos and Troconis face charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. State police arrested Dulos, 51, and Troconis, 44, late Saturday at an Avon hotel.

The case against Fotis Dulos was continued to June 11. His attorney, Eugene Riccio, said he did not believe Dulos would be able to post bond Monday. Prosecutor Suzanne Vieux asked the judge to keep the bail at $500,000 because more charges are anticipated.

Citing the serious nature of the case, Superior Court Judge Stephanie McLaughlin refused to lower Troconis’ bond. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said her bail will be posted, but she will have to wear a GPS monitor.

“She has no prior record,” Bowman said, arguing that his client’s bail should be reduced to $150,000. "She has a young child here in Connecticut. She represents no danger to the community. “

Troconis, who was shackled at the wrists and ankles and had her shoelaces removed, did not speak during her appearance. Her parents, who were sitting on a bench outside the courtroom waiting to post her bail, refused to comment.

bbm

Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared
Why was her clothing in the bag? Why would they undress her before or after her death?

This guy is totally delusional. You’d think if you planned a murder, you’d also plan the disposal/cleanup part. Even if it was somehow last minute, he’s clearly entertained the thought before. Does he exist in a bubble? You don’t have to be true crime junkies (like all of us) to hear how often people get caught on poor cleanup/disposal, camera footage, cell records, etc. He’s all but tattooed on his forehead that he’s guilty. I know this is all “allegedly” at this point. It’s JMO. I’m not sure what part the side-chick played in the murder/cleanup, but you know he’s likely roped her in on some of it. His anger and threats towards Jennifer, plus likely seeing the murder and/or aftermath, maybe the side-chick is terrified of him, too. That would make her easier to control. Idk. Jmo

I wonder if she went in the front door and was confronted with both/or one of them and ran for the garage to escape in another car and was bludgeoned to death in the garage. If she bled out on the garage floor while they were figuring out what to do, the cleanup materials could be in 30 bags.
She has to open the garage to park (hypothetically), so my money is on them hiding in a bush and ambushing her or something to that degree.

The garbage bags weren’t necessarily the huge black 33 gal ones. They could have been the smaller 4-13 gal ones, MOO.

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Detectives were able to recover a FedEx mailer in one storm drain. Inside, investigators located two CT license plate altered through tape and adhesive. DMV records show the plates came back as cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos. @News12CT
Yeah.... she’s talking MOO

Marissa Alter on Twitter

OMG now this sounds like someone is talking or someone saw him put that in the drain - what are the odds? IMO

I think they got her in the garage upon her pulling inside MOO and if they struck her in the head and there was blood - it might have been a lot and thus the poor job cleaning up IMO

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The warrant describes when officers first arrived at Jennifer Dulos’ Welles Avenue home and found dark stains on garage floor. They found blood splatter on walls and evidence of a cleanup. Among the items found in Hartford were bloody sponges with Jennifer’s blood on them.

9:37 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

The search going on today in Waveny Park in New Canaan is not because a body has been found: sources said it is a search off of a bridge for Jennifer Dulos’ cellphone which has not bee recovered.

9:51 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

New to this thread, just caught up. Good Lord, this guy CLEARLY wants to get caught. 30 different garbage cans? FedEx mailer with license plates that belong to him? Trying to see the kids and calling 911? He’s just screaming his confession at this point through his actions.

The warrant describes when officers first arrived at Jennifer Dulos’ Welles Avenue home and found dark stains on garage floor. They found blood splatter on walls and evidence of a cleanup. Among the items found in Hartford were bloody sponges with Jennifer’s blood on them.

9:37 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

The search going on today in Waveny Park in New Canaan is not because a body has been found: sources said it is a search off of a bridge for Jennifer Dulos’ cellphone which has not bee recovered.

9:51 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst
blood spatter on walls - not good at all. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members