Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed all the action when called away for a couple of hours, but THANK YOU to WSers for providing such great coverage. WS shines with breaking news, imo.

Before I catch up with Thread #2, I have to point out that WSers were on the license plate issue almost from the start. People might not have known what he did exactly with the plates, but the plates caught the attention of WSers - both the MD plates and also the idea that he was caught on a camera reader. WTG, WS.

I also have to say he's all the more disgusting for disposing of the evidence in a neighborhood where he thought the residents would be considered "usual suspects." Jerk. My opinion.

Okay, back to page 1 to catch up.

jmo

At first I thought they would offer MT a deal to get her to talk. Seeing all the evidence right now, they are bound to find the body soon. I wouldn't offer MT anything right now. Let her squirm with a murder 1 wrap. I understand that FD was delusional but I'd think MT (the girlfriend) would see right through him. What the heck was she thinking? It's like these two are straight from some red neck trailer park (and that's being unfair to those in the trailer park). These two give a bad name to criminals.

True. It's how Dan Markel was murdered.

The girlfriend has to have at least been involved in the cover-up. I mean, unless it's a normal occurrence for her boyfriend to bring 30 bags of garbage on a date and stop at 30 different trash bins to dispose of them. Reason suggests you might ask, "hey honey, whatcha doin'?"

This cracked me up. This is tragic and I feel bad laughing but #1 that was funny and #2 the stupidity of all this is hard for me to even fathom.

According to the arrest warrant, during a check of Jennifer Dulos’ residence in New Canaan, police located several stains on the garage floor and on a vehicle parked in the garage which had the appearance of blood stains.
snipped
a vehicle was in her garage and had blood on it. so if she drove her SUV in and got out next to the other car and was hit at that point - there would be spatter IMO. I wonder if they ran the SUV through a car wash?

I think this is going to end up very different from Frazee; I think MT is far more involved in this than Frazee's gf was. I wouldn't be surprised if FD didn't want to get his hands dirty and literally had MT do the physical work, or at a minimum, she was there with him. Undoubtedly this is his idea and planning primarily, but she is in it up to her neck for sure.

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Detectives were able to recover a FedEx mailer in one storm drain. Inside, investigators located two CT license plate altered through tape and adhesive. DMV records show the plates came back as cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos. @News12CT

ETA: What an absolute bonehead. Good.
Well, folks. Don't necessarily be impressed with an Ivy League education.

jmopinion

As I mentioned in my previous post in the old thread, I believe he entered through the garage and was waiting for her when she returned from dropping off the children at school. Parking in the garage gives people a false sense of security. It leaves a point of entry open for a short moment while your back is turned.
So darn true! I have a cat who does this to me sometimes when I drive into the garage after dropping my child at school. I close the garage door, thinking i’m alone, then he jumps onto the hood of my car and scares the crap out of me. That seems the most likely point of entry to me too; then he just waited until she got out of the car. This is all so horrific to think about.

I think this is going to end up very different from Frazee; I think MT is far more involved in this than Frazee's gf was. I wouldn't be surprised if FD didn't want to get his hands dirty and literally had MT do the physical work, or at a minimum, she was there with him. Undoubtedly this is his idea and planning primarily, but she is in it up to her neck for sure.
On the contrary, I think FD killed his wife. He was keen on revenge. MT did not have the motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member