Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

This gal made me a little nervous watching the video because the first time the camera was pointed at her she only blinked once. Something about people who do not blink makes me nervous. She did blink a couple times the second time the camera was pointed at her.
I think her attorney may go for MT not knowing what she was disposing or knowing FD killed JD. he stated he thought there was a significant difference between the suspects and he would present that a a later time. JMO

True! Despite the horrific circumstances I'm chuckling at how embarrassingly stupid these two are.
I know. So not only will he now be known as a murderer, horrible husband, and bad businessman...he'll be laughed at as a total screw up.

The guy threw everything, absolutely everything away.

Same for her.

jmopinion

I think this is going to end up very different from Frazee; I think MT is far more involved in this than Frazee's gf was. I wouldn't be surprised if FD didn't want to get his hands dirty and literally had MT do the physical work, or at a minimum, she was there with him. Undoubtedly this is his idea and planning primarily, but she is in it up to her neck for sure.
good to see you check in and I agree @riolove77 - I think she is in it - riding in the truck with him in Hartford - am sure she had a cell phone with her (what parent doesn't) so they have her tracked as well IMO. I also think they will find her because these two and their arrogance will have made more mistakes IMO
ETA:One clip also showed a white female with a thin build leaning out the passenger side of the truck and either placing something on the ground or picking up an item, the warrants say. The female’s appearance was consistent with Troconis, police said.
Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

Last edited:
good to see you check in and I agree @riolove77 - I think she is in it - riding in the truck with him in Hartford - am sure she had a cell phone with her (what parent doesn't) so they have her tracked as well IMO. I also think they will find her because these two and their arrogance will have made more mistakes IMO

100% they are going to find her, and very soon. Like today, tomorrow. These two are sloppy as hell and stupid to boot. For sure they left her nearby somewhere and it's a matter of time. I'm excited for MT to make bail and then be arrested as she walks out of jail. That would make my day.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
A sign on a theater not far from Norwalk Court where her estranged husband had just been arraigned for hindering the investigation into her disappearance.

D8JzkQUX4AE-A2j.jpg

10:20 AM - 3 Jun 2019

Reads: PRAY FOR JENNIFER

If she was beaten to death in the garage (blood spatter on walls there) how did her blood get up into the house?
They would have needed to go into the house
It was mentioned earlier that FD's counsel represented Kyle Navin, who was convicted of murdering his parents in Fairfield County, CT a couple of years ago. This is how it went down for his girlfriend: Called "Lady MacBeth" Of Navin Murders, Jennifer Valiante Gets 8 Years In Prison

This sounds like a brutal horrific crime scene. It’d have to include being beaten with an object and/or stabbing, IMO. That’s purely my theory.
Sounds just like the Kelsey Berreth murder scene.
He/they would be covered in blood. Would he/they have showered at Jennifer’s home, and changed clothes? Any bath towels they’d have used would likely be in the garbage, too.
What about the walls and other surfaces? It took Krystal Kenney an hour to clean "all" the blood in Kelsey's case. How long did it take these two? The cleaner did not notice the blood, so it clould have been limited mostly to the garage.

New to this thread, just caught up. Good Lord, this guy CLEARLY wants to get caught. 30 different garbage cans? FedEx mailer with license plates that belong to him? Trying to see the kids and calling 911? He’s just screaming his confession at this point through his actions.

I agree!

What a genius he is. Not.

According to the warrant, her appointments at 11 and 1 were in NYC. According to Google maps, that drive would've been an hour to two hours depending on traffic. That narrows the window even more IMO.
I think she dropped off her kids and just a few minutes later, she was gone.

IIRC, the school was only a few minutes away from her home.

jmo

Bet they’ll find her close to home (Farmington properties owned by FD and her former Jefferson Court address). It’s not the wisest choice by FD if he did it but he thinks he can do anything and this is payback for her not agreeing to all be together at 4 Jefferson Crossing (paramour and her child included). He’s vengeful and he needed to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500